RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
The theory that the police are investigating has been around for a long time and is not mine. No idea who published it first.:rolleyes:

But it wouldn't be stupid of the police, because Riona is probably the weakest link in the chain and could be turned over. Maybe someone also observed the MC giving money to Riona in EP5.:unsure:

Lily is not out of the running for me as an undercover agent. It is a little strange though. Quinn and Vinny probably get their drugs from the same dealer. So how is it that Quinn is selling her drugs cheaper than Vinny? And you have to remember that Tommy can't afford Quinn's drugs, but he buys from the expensive Vinny. It's funny. Unless Lily can sell the drugs so cheaply among the Pink Rose Girls because Lily has to maintain her cover undercover.:unsure:

But why is Lily investigating the Pink Rose. The secret word is Golden. I assume that rich guys are being ripped off in the Pink Rose. Maybe Stephen is one of them. :rolleyes::unsure:

Speculation.
Is Tybalt maybe the son of the Madame and was foisted on Stephen as a son? Wow, it's giving me the creeps.:eek:
For somebody with an eagle-eyed I can't believe that you missed Lilly explanation in last episode when she binged the drugs to Pink Rose. Yea, it may be a "cover" but still sounds very legit. Vinny just sold his drugs at a higher price for profit. Most probably he is selling to other people, not just a bunch of students with low money on their pocket. Also Quinn may sell her stuff at a lower price, because she also swap drugs with something else (sugar pills and other thing) to trick her customers.
free tuition exists, it's just that it's not free at all, it's a benefit for those who work in catering... Mona got it, so it's real. It's not a mystery.

but I don't really understand what is the relevance that Becky heard about it.
Becky may know about the "restaurant" so she thinks the "secret code" is a code for the prostitution ring

Reactions: dalli_x

Garen

May 6, 2017
Are you doing a playthru where you are pursuing Sage as a LI? If so then I think your loyalty should be with the person that you say you love, and not just some guy you know. Chad used Sage, played with her feelings to obtain a benefit for himself. Being gay doesn't absolve him for that.
Chad is a not a victim! The only victim here is SAGE and partially MC too because he was bullied and physically assaulted by Chad.
I agree that Chad is not a victim here. It's Sage and if push came to shove and exposing his sexuality is the way to go, I won't lose any sleep over it. Exposing him publicly is not an absolute evil. Like murder, I just want to avoid that method until I no longer can so I appreciate the mellower option that's available in the meantime.

To me the best and healthier option for Sage is to just cut him off entirely from her life and move on. She has an unhealthy fixation on him and I'm prioritising on removing that. To get Sage to a point where she's no longer seething when we talk about Chad and has a clear mind. I think she's almost there now given her last talk with Chad.

Like ename144 said, Sage cares for Chad. And I don't think it's just romantic. So this new weapon while super effective is not the way to go about it.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Tremolo is most worried about Chad and Troy´s secret than about Sage´s welfare because of... self-protection? Then he´s a fucking pussy. Sage should despise him.

Tremolo is most worried about Chad and Troy´s secret than about Sage´s welfare because of... mainstream thinking? Because the morally acceptable thing to do would be to keep it a secret even if he has been doing Sage´s life (and even Troy´s life) miserable for months? Then he´s a fucking pussy. Sage should despise him. Unless Sage is another politically corrected pussy instead of a "fierce redhead with an attitude". Then we all should despise her.

Chad is quite reasonable? Man, he ambushed Tremolo in the middle of the night and assaulted him. Tremolo could have reported him to the police. It´s the sensible thing to do in real life. Not to say that he bullies him (and previously Sage) publicly in Chapter I. But he avoids that his sub-human mates harass Tremolo in a party in Chapter 7 (something that, if he doesn´t do, could lead to his expulsion), so he´s... quite reasonable and cool? Please... :FacePalm:

Any man (real man, I mean) in Tremolos´s shoes would have said to Sage: "I´m worried about you, and only you, not the guy that has assaulted me and made your life miserable. And I´m at your side, whatever you decide to do"
Hmmmm.... I see your point. I think DPC just wanted to write up the dialogue in a way that would make it seem like the MC actually worries about Sage and her feelings, and for some people, it did have that effect, but seeing you chew out that section of dialogue like that, he could've done a much better job with the wording.

However, most people, like me, don't really dive deeply into the vocabulary used in the formation of sentences we see in the story. For me I usually just read it, try to understand what the character speaking wants to convey, and just continue with the game. But when you bring up an alternate option to the current dialogue we already have, it does make me realize just how flawed DPC's structuring of the dialogue can be at times.

As for Chad, yeah, sure, the things he did in the past still piss me off, but I honestly couldn't care less since it doesn't really affect the MC's life in B&R. Hell, even if you reported the whole thing to the police, although Chad could get sued and shit since we had Jill as a witness, who's to say you wouldn't become a walking dummy with a target on your back for the tri-alphas? It's not always that you have a witness for an ambush, and they'd just jump right at that opportunity. Dawe's dumb like that, y'know? He'd probably talk the tri-alphas into some similar shit just to get revenge for Chad. Personally, I think that everything Chad's done up till now is a result of him being the tri-alpha president. Dude's gotta keep up his "masculine, alpha" facade to prevent anyone from suspecting anything. It's pitiful enough in itself honestly.

Reactions: Guy1100 and Garen

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Just got done with the Lily path for lack of other words. No other LI or side influence so to see what was what.

1. She is VERY ambitious and goal oriented. As much or more than Josy.
2. Yet, she is direct and real and even dare I say.... safe for MC.
3. From the romance side of things... I like her as much as any of the L.I.s.

View attachment 1575237
Lily is an amazing character. Love her.

Reactions: crayen and znar25

Garen

May 6, 2017
Hmmmm.... I see your point. I think DPC just wanted to write up the dialogue in a way that would make it seem like the MC actually worries about Sage and her feelings, and for some people, it did have that effect, but seeing you chew out that section of dialogue like that, he could've done a much better job with the wording.
Yeah, I think Guy1100 has a point there too. I just replayed that section and Tremolo does say one too many lines that make it seem like he cares about Chad/Troy getting hurt just as much as Sage getting hurt. I don't think that was the intent behind the entire scene.

I think I ignored it unconsciously because the overall mood seemed to be about Sage not feeling hurt with a side note of exposing them being a dirty means to go about it.

Nestor Ulloa

Dec 5, 2017
Can someone explain to me the ending of chater 8, when MC gets to Sage's house and goes: "all i could think was fuck, fuck, fuck"? i mean i get it if you fucked Jade or if you've been an asshole to Tybalt all of the game. In my case i didnt even flirt with Jade, was even nice to Tybalt and the interactions with Stephen were always cordial so i dont get MC reaction

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, I think Guy1100 has a point there too. I just replayed that section and Tremolo does say one too many lines that make it seem like he cares about Chad/Troy getting hurt just as much as Sage getting hurt. I don't think that was the intent behind the entire scene.

I think I ignored it unconsciously because the overall mood seemed to be about Sage not feeling hurt with a side note of exposing them being a dirty means to go about it.
As a neutral player I would never have revealed Chad's secret, just on the grounds of being polite.

As a friend of Sage or as someone interested in a relationship I would never hesitate to tell her, it's her right to know.

And regardless of the relationship that I have with Josy, I would never tell her because it's none of her business.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Can someone explain to me the ending of chater 8, when MC gets to Sage's house and goes: "all i could think was fuck, fuck, fuck"? i mean i get it if you fucked Jade or if you've been an asshole to Tybalt all of the game. In my case i didnt even flirt with Jade, was even nice to Tybalt and the interactions with Stephen were always cordial so i dont get MC reaction
The way I see it in your playthrough is that Tybalt sees the MC (no matter what) as the one who robbed him of Jill's affection hence Tybalt will surely get in MC's way every chance he get out of vengeance.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Nobody knows, it's an example of DPC failing to provide alternate scene's depending on the narrative that came before. This happens a few times in the game. The Ep8 scene is particularly egregious because the MC seems to recognize the building although in some playthru's he's never seen it.

Garen

May 6, 2017
As a neutral player I would never have revealed Chad's secret, just on the grounds of being polite.

As a friend of Sage or as someone interested in a relationship I would never hesitate to tell her, it's her right to know.

And regardless of the relationship that I have with Josy, I would never tell her because it's none of her business.
Yeah and as an extension, I also wouldn't hold it against Sage if she revealed it. She has that right.

I did tell Josy the truth on what was bothering me because I consider her a very close friend in my playthrough. Friendship won that particular moral dilemma for me and I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite.

Reactions: MrD812 and RukiRG

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah and as an extension, I also wouldn't hold it against Sage if she revealed it. She has that right.

I did tell Josy the truth on what was bothering me because I consider her a very close friend in my playthrough. Friendship won that particular moral dilemma for me and I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite.
I wouldn't blame you for that, telling Josy. I can see confiding in a friend. It's just that she talks so much.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
So there's no harem ending to the game!!! The MC has to pick one and politely tell the rest to fuck off I'm in a relationship. Tell me it isn't so Batman! LOL I was a frat boy in college (Pi Kappa Alpha) and relationships and fraternities don't mix well from personal experience. It's like bringing a sandwich to a smorgasbord!

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
DPC probably just didn't expect anyone to actually be nice to Tybalt. He's IS the prime example of a person you'd like nothing but to punch in the face, after all. And since it's a game, you're welcome to act based on your animal instincts of ruthlessly beating him up and making him cry.

And as DavDR said, yeah, just DPC failing to provide alternate scenes based on your choices so far. Not really that surprising though, since it would probably add to his workload if he did in fact decide to do them. It's much easier to just leave a general scene that could account for almost any scenario.

Also I think the "Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkk." helps the episode end on a nice little cliffhanger, even if it makes no sense based on your choices.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Are there any chances of pregnancy in the game?
Probably not in the kink sense, though we've already seen a positive pregnancy test. But we know that is NOT one of the women Tremolo is fucking.
Correction: We know it's not the result of Tremolo fucking anyone - it could still be one of the women he's banged on campus.
What about Aerith?
You think she would be good candidate for the stupidity crown?
I think I'd nominate all the people here in the forum who can't spell character names (repeatedly getting them wrong) despite the fact that they are clearly spelled in the game in every scene they speak in (except Rose, of course).

Top failures? People spelling Riona and Arieth wrong. Also tons of people fucking up Josy and Lily.
Anyone else think that Jill looks like a young Jennifer Connelly.
Not even remotely. The closest Connelly comes to being goblin-like is when she tries to resist banging Jareth.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
The way I see it in your playthrough is that Tybalt sees the MC (no matter what) as the one who robbed him of Jill's affection hence Tybalt will surely get in MC's way every chance he get out of vengeance.
+ mc (or/and Derek) ruined his business party

Nobody knows, it's an example of DPC failing to provide alternate scene's depending on the narrative that came before. This happens a few times in the game. The Ep8 scene is particularly egregious because the MC seems to recognize the building although in some playthru's he's never seen it.
Is not (only) the house, but the pictures with Burke, Jade, Tybalt and Sage
DPC probably just didn't expect anyone to actually be nice to Tybalt. He's IS the prime example of a person you'd like nothing but to punch in the face, after all. And since it's a game, you're welcome to act based on your animal instincts of ruthlessly beating him up and making him cry.

And as DavDR said, yeah, just DPC failing to provide alternate scenes based on your choices so far. Not really that surprising though, since it would probably add to his workload if he did in fact decide to do them. It's much easier to just leave a general scene that could account for almost any scenario.

Also I think the "Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkk." helps the episode end on a nice little cliffhanger, even if it makes no sense based on your choices.
As I said earlier, you can be nice with tybalt (chick), but at the end of the day, you still ruin his party... Yes, I know, Derek did it, but tybalt saw you, not derek

LE: you can be nice with tybalt, you can avoid sex scene with Jade and/or the sex tape, you can avoid to be on Jill path... No matter what you will do, Tybalt will see you as an "opponent" for Jill's heart and you will be in trouble for the ruined party... So "fuck, fuck, fuck" scene may be just for that one... And maybe because (if) you rejected Jade (sooner or later) and she may be angry on you. So, no matter what you will do on your gameplay, MC still have reasons to be afraid of that meeting.

Yes, is still strange how he react when he saw the building, BUT... If my memory doesn't trick me, DPC wrote that lines like MC have a bad feeling... Not like he already know the place, so in this way, even if MC fucked Jade at her home or not, he still starts to be worried. But about the last part I'm not 100% sure... So I may be wrong!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Guy1100
4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes