• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
free tuition exists, it's just that it's not free at all, it's a benefit for those who work in catering... Mona got it, so it's real. It's not a mystery.

but I don't really understand what is the relevance that Becky heard about it.
Even weirder how Becky who's not a HOT knows the secret codes but Maya who is a HOT, doesn't know them.

The theories that come up here, some ridiculous shit.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You clearly haven´t read the dialogues. Tremolo doesn´t say to Sage "I´m worried about you". He says to her "I´m worried about your reaction" and "I´m worried about feeling myself like shit". Again:
"- Sage: What the fuck are you worried about?
- Tremolo: Like I said before, I´m worried about your reaction. It´s a huge thing I´m about to tell you. If you don´t react well to it, I´m gonna feel like shit for more than a reason."
"-- Tremolo: It´s clearly a secret they don´t plan to reveal. And that´s why I wasn´t sure if I should tell you or not".

I´m talking about the things that are written in the dialogues, not about interpretations. Why the fuck Tremolo would feel like shit about Chad and Troy´s secret? They are the guys that have harassed him for weeks and, worst of it, they have hurt Sage for months or even years. I don´t even think that Sage should feel bad for exposing Chad´s sexuality. He has been making her miserable, again, for months or even years. Why suddenly Chad and Troy´s secret is so important for the people that they have been harming with that secret and their behavior? My answer is: political correctness.
It's the inconsistency in the character, he numerous times insults Chad, calling him gay early on, hell he calls Jamie gay for planting, but now he's all sensitive to Chad and his panty wearing sissy boy Troy.

It's fucking soft.

AECaros

Sep 10, 2020
You clearly haven´t read the dialogues. Tremolo doesn´t say to Sage "I´m worried about you". He says to her "I´m worried about your reaction" and "I´m worried about feeling myself like shit". Again:
"- Sage: What the fuck are you worried about?
- Tremolo: Like I said before, I´m worried about your reaction. It´s a huge thing I´m about to tell you. If you don´t react well to it, I´m gonna feel like shit for more than a reason."
"-- Tremolo: It´s clearly a secret they don´t plan to reveal. And that´s why I wasn´t sure if I should tell you or not".

I´m talking about the things that are written in the dialogues, not about interpretations. Why the fuck Tremolo would feel like shit about Chad and Troy´s secret? They are the guys that have harassed him for weeks and, worst of it, they have hurt Sage for months or even years. I don´t even think that Sage should feel bad for exposing Chad´s sexuality. He has been making her miserable, again, for months or even years. Why suddenly Chad and Troy´s secret is so important for the people that they have been harming with that secret and their behavior? My answer is: political correctness.
Basic human empathy?

You see the same thing happen as an option after the fight with Chad. Chad jumps him on the street and starts beating the shit out of him for (from his perspective) absolutely no reason. But once things escalate and you're in a meeting with staff talking about his expulsion, you get the option to say 'Hey now, it was just a brawl, not something that needs him to be thrown off campus for'.

Tremolo clearly isn't a huge piece of shit in setting, even when played full DIK, nor is he stupid. As soon as he realized that Chad is gay, things fall pretty neatly into place. Chad is the head of a macho af fraternity, the sort of people that wouldn't remotely put up with someone being gay, which is why he is keeping the secret. Outing a closeted gay person is in fact, a fairly fucked up thing to do, even if that person is a hypocrite and a piece of crap, so Tremolo doesn't do it. Or, well, they might do it, just in limited circumstances rather than being a huge douche who immediately starts spreading a campus rumor about it.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Even weirder how Becky who's not a HOT knows the secret codes but Maya who is a HOT, doesn't know them.

The theories that come up here, some ridiculous shit.
You know very well there is nothing weird about it. Becky is Sarah friend, she obviously gossiped to her. Becky is a slut, but she is a Stupid Slut, unlike Sara or Mel, they at least earn money by being a slut.

so there isn't anything weird. Even Sage is a gossip bitch. I mean she tell the girls, who you think has the best ass. :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You know very well there is nothing weird about it. Becky is Sarah friend, she obviously gossiped to her. Becky is a slut, but she is a Stupid Slut, unlike Sara or Mel, they at least earn money by being a slut.

so there isn't anything weird. Even Sage is a gossip bitch. I mean she tell the girls, who you think has the best ass. :ROFLMAO:
after Mona it seems very difficult for Sara to talk about the restaurant with the dumbest girl in the BR (except Arieth)

then this deep friendship between Becky and Sara would result from what? the fact that Sara attended her party? Sara doesn't strike me as someone who has all these deep friendships....

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021

You guys calling Becky slut because she has sex with whoever she wants, comparing with Sarah who has sex for money. Sarah will have sex with anyone either if she wants to have sex with them or not as long as they pay. Becky is just a girl who wants to have fun as much as our MC. Arieth is another girl who just want to have fun as well.

But we call girls sluts if they do what men do. If a man sleeps with many women, it is "having fun", "enjoying being single", harem. If a girl sleeps with a lot of guys, they are sluts, whores, etc.

Lets take this day 01 of a new year, to learn how to treat women better and learn that they can have as much sex around as men. So all men are stupid too, because they have sex with a lot of girls and earn 0 money.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Because Tremolo is politically corrected, then. Chad is an asshole that has made Sages´s life miserable (Tremolo´s lover/friend) and assaulted and harassed Tremolo. But, poor him, he´s homosexual, so everybody must have empathy with him and find reasons why he´s such an asshole. Including his victims... And that´s the socially acceptable way of thinking... :FacePalm: If not, you don´t have "empathy". Because the guy, is gay, and apparently, being gay in a college of USA in 2020 is like being black in Alabama in 1950, or something... :ROFLMAO: That´s the conventional depiction of homosexuality in modern pop culture. A cliché. It doesn´t mean that is the correct or fair approach about homosexuality. If a character (or a person, in real life) is an asshole, being gay is not a defense or a mitigating factor. Many people is treated badly for lots of personal circumstances, not only sexual orientation. And it doesn't gives charte blanche for being assholes.

I have empathy with the victims of Chad's selfishness and violent temper. Not with an asshole, gay or not, that humiliate his partners, make their life´s miserable and assault people because, poor him, doesn´t want that his subhuman mates make fun of him or something... In a college in USA in 2021... And that´s not shellfish at all, or a cliché...:FacePalm:

And, unlike you, I´m not going to make personal considerations about your character or your lack or abundance of empathy. Although probably is going to be my post the one deleted, and not yours, with a personal attack.
Well, it's not an attack. You clearly don't care about what happens to him and don't even consider what YOUR actions will do to him, you even find preposterous for DPC to consider that.

We all know when you reveal a secret it may affect the other person in a bad way. That's why it's a secret man, I know it and you know it too, you just pretend being gay is all rainbows and joy and everybody accept them as they are like in a bad pc Netflix show.

Well it's not, it's difficult, people judge them, sometimes beat them, some family may think they are 'wrong'. And that is in top of the other things that can happen to anyone, so yes in general life is more difficult to them. That's why some are closeted, it's not like they want to be, just decide that is their best option at a certain moment.

Now, about empathy. The greatness of DPC's characters is that they are well developed. With a mix of good and bad traits, like any human being (well, maybe except Jill who is more Disney than Disney), some are doing bad things like Quinn, Steve, Troy or Chad but you know, they are victims too. Survivors in a way, of who they are. You are offered how you want to treat them.

Showing empathy for the almost pure, naive character who is being badly treated so it's all a black and white choice like in bad movies where good people are 100% good, caring, family loving, adopted 150 cats... and bad people are terrible murderers and rapists... That's fucking easy, any idiot can do that.

The hardest part is to show empathy for people that won't bring you personal gain, people who have wronged you, maybe even beaten you. Why? Well that's what empathy is, understanding the other. Maybe they did that for a reason, maybe they were wrong or maybe you were being an asshole, maybe any other thing you may want to consider.

This is where many people fail (because we people are selfish and prejudiced) so you downplay the FACT that being gay causes them a lot of trouble, and that you shouldn't care for them, so you only care about the redhead you want to fuck. C'mon man, they are people too.

As a Quinn fan, I have to say this thing happens a lot with her too, you see some champions of morality bashing her like she is not a person, well what can I say, not one of them would survive a single day in that drug den...

Cheers

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Stop calling girls slut, They are not sluts

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What does Arieth have to do with it now?:unsure:

I like Arieth because she probably has a good heart. I also think she will become important to the story. Yes, she likes to fuck everyone, but that's probably why she knows what's going on B&R better than anyone else. Pillow talk.:rolleyes::D
Arieth at least has been at BR since Lana's time

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Shit, I just got an idea what Maya said.

"Maya, you're not the daughter I wanted!"

What if Patrick really is her stepfather, but didn't say that to Maya?

What if Maya searched for and found her birth father, but he didn't want or accept Maya because Maya is a the result of an extramarital affair?:unsure:
Is dalli_x some kind of rogue AI inexhaustibly posting these theories? Can we order up a Turing test in this thread just to be sure?

4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes