LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Is the BandR in some hillbilly town down south where everyone is related to everyone? Because this is some telenovela shit right here. As crazy as it sounds I wouldn't be surprised now if one of the girls turns out to be a distant relative of MC or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Guy1100

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maya once said that she will be live in dorm room with an exchange student or a transfer student (I don't remember exactly). But this student did not come. Could it be Zoey? It's definitely not Josie, since she's just a student on the waiting list.
I'm not sure but I think that normally this term refers to students from foreign countries.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Can someone explain to me the ending of chater 8, when MC gets to Sage's house and goes: "all i could think was fuck, fuck, fuck"? i mean i get it if you fucked Jade or if you've been an asshole to Tybalt all of the game. In my case i didnt even flirt with Jade, was even nice to Tybalt and the interactions with Stephen were always cordial so i dont get MC reaction
I think the real purpose is to underscore the revelation that Maya's "help" is actually just another chance for her to be taken advantage of. We know Burke is Bad News (tm), so the end is an 'Oh fuck' moment for us (assuming we care about Maya, which we're supposed to; YMMV). So the MC reinforces that. If the MC had a more lukewarm reaction, it would undermine the intended emphasis of the real cliffhanger.

Of course the MC doesn't know about Burke, so he's given alternative reasons to panic, namely his pre-existing relationships with Jade and/or Tybalt. Sadly, as others have already said, those relationships can run the gamut from 'barely cares' to 'blood enemy,' so we really needed more variation. But as I said, DPC didn't want a lukewarm reaction, so he went big and gambled most people would have antagonized one of the Burkes enough to make up the difference.

Basically, he let his zeal for maximum drama blind him to telling a better story. :mad:

Nobody knows, it's an example of DPC failing to provide alternate scene's depending on the narrative that came before. This happens a few times in the game. The Ep8 scene is particularly egregious because the MC seems to recognize the building although in some playthru's he's never seen it.
Yeah, that part's really weird. DPC does change the description when the MC has been to Jade's home before, so it's not even like he didn't want to add branches. Why have the MC react to the apartment at all when it's his first time here?

+ mc (or/and Derek) ruined his business party

Is not (only) the house, but the pictures with Burke, Jade, Tybalt and Sage

As I said earlier, you can be nice with tybalt (chick), but at the end of the day, you still ruin his party... Yes, I know, Derek did it, but tybalt saw you, not derek

LE: you can be nice with tybalt, you can avoid sex scene with Jade and/or the sex tape, you can avoid to be on Jill path... No matter what you will do, Tybalt will see you as an "opponent" for Jill's heart and you will be in trouble for the ruined party... So "fuck, fuck, fuck" scene may be just for that one... And maybe because (if) you rejected Jade (sooner or later) and she may be angry on you. So, no matter what you will do on your gameplay, MC still have reasons to be afraid of that meeting.
The MC has never given a rat's ass about Tybalt... nor should he.
MC_fears_no_Tybalt_1.jpg MC_fears_no_Tybalt_2.jpg
And that's when he's sneaking into Jill's room during the middle of the blackmail subplot! By the end of Season 2 Tybalt has been further humiliated AND lost the one thing he ever tried to threaten the MC with. The idea that the MC is panicked about Tybalt would be the single least believable twist in this game!

everything Becky says is this:

bc "I'm guessing you aren't one of those who just wanted the free tuition! Haha!"
my "..."
my "What do you know about it?"
bc "Aw, come on. You know what I'm talking about. It's a secret HOT code, right?"
bc "But I should zip my lips about it, haha!"

It seems to me a huge leap to think that Becky might know what's behind the "not so" free tuition.
If she knew what the restaurant was, would she be talking to Maya like this?

are you so comfortable accepting that MC knows nothing about it (when he was directly invited to use it) while Becky would have guessed the whole thing....
First off, I'm never worried I'll lose money betting on the ignorance of the MC! :p

But more seriously, you keep saying Becky is guessing. I think Sarah flat out told her she's getting her tuition paid by turning tricks. I don't think Becky knows all the details, but I think she gets the scope of the deal, which is the part I think the MC is missing. The MC knows Quinn uses the girls to earn money (evilly!), but not that it's on the scale of free tuition.

as a twist it could have been used easily, it makes no sense to have given it practically only one variant (if we went with Jade there is some more dialogue as MC recognises the house)

Mc has nothing to fear from Burke, he doesn't even know he's obsessively hitting on Bella, their only interaction is when there's Chad's attack to deal with, but in that episode Burke is absolutely benevolent with MC. it's us players who know some dark background about him.

And Burke (and maybe Jade) will talk to Maya probably without even knowing that Mc is there (he waits outside with Josy)

it's really very forced to think that Tybalt could have an influence on the matter, Burke would have to talk to him about it (it's a private problem of a student anyway) and Tybalt would have to link Maya to MC

knowing DPC's anti-climactic management I wouldn't be surprised if Jade wasn't even present at the meeting, so even in the worst case scenario nothing happens and everything is postponed.
I think you have this backwards: DPC loves drama, but hates consequences. Jade being present can't have any consequences (she's not going to admit her affair!), but will have heaps of drama. Therefore Jade will definitely be present and will have copious opportunities to stare daggers at and hurl innuendo-filled barbs with the MC. Likewise I expect Burke to have some good innuendo of his own if he has the videotape, but of course he won't actually reveal the truth at this time.

I agree with you that Jade won't really care about the MC if he rejected her advances, and Tybalt will likely be a non-factor no matter what the MC did.

Ya know I would more readily believe this whole empathy spiel if it was more universally applied. So how much empathy do you have for Maya's Father? How much for Dawe? How much for Wendy and the campus feminist?

How much empathy do you have for Tybalt? Sure he can be an ass but is that really a crime that deserves beatings? Having all of his teeth knocked out? People in this forum seem to delight in such bullying.

I don't have any empathy for Chad at all, on the other hand I don't hate him and wouldn't go out of my way to hurt him. Everybody has problems in life, no person or group of people have 'special pain' that elevates them above others, and everybody is responsible for the pain they dish out in this world. That goes for Chad and for Quinn too. It also goes for Derek and Maya and Josy and the MC as well. All of them hurt people and they are all responsible for it.
Speaking for myself? I have very little empathy for Patrick, a bit for Dawe (mostly on the subject of Arieth), and quite a bit for the feminists. I've only abused Tybalt on my designated asshole run because the guy is a petulant child; granted, that's more pity than empathy, but I'm trying.

So I don't think it's out of line for me to have empathy for Chad, especially since he at least seems interested in burying the hatchet if the MC cuts him a break during the hearing. I have a less sympathy for Troy, since he's never shown the slightest care for anyone other than himself; even his interaction with Chad in Episode 8 is spent complaining that Chad doesn't stick up for him.

He's rather like Quinn in that regard (though obviously Troy is given much less opportunity to look sad for the camera).

EthanP.

Dec 27, 2017
So, I've realized a small detail which could be nothing. Still, it's interesting. And it's basically a reason on why would Nick betray the DIKs.

In one of my playthroughs I realized Nick mentions Heather at least three different times during his conversations, which puts her in second place, being Vinny the one he mentions the most. He talks about her during the end of the Hell Week, while taking the trash out of the mansion, and during the dorm party. I don't remember if there are more. Now, we also know he once spilled the beans and told Heather about Tommy sleeping with someone she didn't know about, which is the same thing the MC is purposefully doing if he's pursing her. So, if the DIKs get fucked, Tommy might bail university or even be expelled if something big happens. Since we know Nick is a 10 student, he wouldn't have any problem staying in the uni. Meaning if he gets Tommy out of the picture, there's nothing stopping him from getting Heather, and we know Tommy doesn't care about her as much, so he wouldn't stay around.

It's a small thing, but if Nick keeps talking about Heather, at least it would imply he's interested in her.

longtom21

Jun 28, 2019
holy shesh, its been a while since 0.5 I just came back to the game? How does it ram up to 18GB now @@ that's crazy addition

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If you choose "Others" does that mean that all the girls that the MC dated (Maya, Josy, Bella, Jill, Sage) won't be a love interest anymore? Do you think that maybe they'll be replaced with other girls like Quinn, Lily, Melanie etc.?
Apparently so... but we are only at the half of the game ! Lots of things can happen in the future so everything you will get that looks like an answer is pure speculation ! :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivrhym

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
First off, I'm never worried I'll lose money betting on the ignorance of the MC! :p

But more seriously, you keep saying Becky is guessing. I think Sarah flat out told her she's getting her tuition paid by turning tricks. I don't think Becky knows all the details, but I think she gets the scope of the deal, which is the part I think the MC is missing. The MC knows Quinn uses the girls to earn money (evilly!), but not that it's on the scale of free tuition.

I think you have this backwards: DPC loves drama, but hates consequences. Jade being present can't have any consequences (she's not going to admit her affair!), but will have heaps of drama. Therefore Jade will definitely be present and will have copious opportunities to stare daggers at and hurl innuendo-filled barbs with the MC. Likewise I expect Burke to have some good innuendo of his own if he has the videotape, but of course he won't actually reveal the truth at this time.

I agree with you that Jade won't really care about the MC if he rejected her advances, and Tybalt will likely be a non-factor no matter what the MC did.
I don't think Becky guessed, but that she heard the same rumours Maya did, since no one wanted to talk to her about it she decided it was a HOTs secret.

DPC loves guilt, so for Jade I worry little, and for Sage I'm anxious

Jade/Sage will be a bitter pairing like Bella/Jill, with even definitive consequences

Reactions: Hawke84

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

2021 was the year when Season 2 was fully developed.

It was the year when GOG handpicked Acting Lessons and Being a DIK to their selection of games.

And it was the year when 18343 of you guys supported me at once. This is close to double the number of patrons at the end of 2020 (9288 patrons).

Now I'm totally sure that the game will last forever :sneaky:. Be prepared for more interlude stories, guys. :cool:

What's gonna happen at the Halloween Party? Who framed Cathy? who's pregnant? Who was MC's mom? what happened to Bella's husband? what's gonna happen to Maya? what happened to Jill's sis? will Tybbie finally marry his beloved watermelon? will the DIKs finally crush the Preppers? what's Evil Burke's masterplan? will Chad get out of the closet? who is Madame?

We will find it out in BaDIK Season 34 - out in June 2074 (just around the corner!) :geek::geek:

• Sad
Reactions: PeopleCallMeSmile

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes