DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
but wouldn't it be an extreme and imaginative addition completely unnecessary? the relationship with Bella already without any addition is the most complicated and least likely, is there really a need to add a pinch of the "sixth sense" to his narrative?

it would really seem to me a useless surprise

That dialogue is a really poorly written moment, one of the worst written in the game.

there are two people who are making clear the obstacles to their relationship, they compeltely forget the main one (the fact that Bella is married), and the other one they are considering they know where to look to see if it's actually a problem or not but they haven't looked at it yet, they will in the future, maybe but without hurry

Bella asked Mc to end her relationship with Jill without knowing if their relationship could ever have a future, she will check that out later....
Yeah, DPC really goofed up the elephant talk, and to be honest I don't really understand his definition of relationships, if them getting all lovey-dovey from EP6 onwards and Bella asking MC to stop dating Jill because they're getting more serious is "just dating", then wtf is a relationship to them?
I won't even mention the marriage elephant, that was the first thing I thought they were going to talk about but instead they talked about her bailing on the date :WaitWhat:

I really love Bella's character and she's my favourite by far but like I've said multiple times already, DPC's insistence on keep her past a secret for so long is detrimental to her story, and to an extent to DPC himself because people are theorizing and for lack of better word, hyping up her plot reveals so much that I think it's inevitable that a lot of players will be disappointed by whatever story he comes up with.

I hope I'm wrong though...

at that point there are 2 big WTFs. the first, huge, is the fact that just talking about the elephants in the room neither of them thinks it's appropriate to talk about Bella's marriage, when MC knows practically nothing about it. before it might have been too personal a topic to force Bella to deal with it but now?

the second is that they haven't even looked into what they think is their main obstacle, Bella works in the library, she didn't find 5 minutes to check the BR rules? it's been days since the first date. if the rules prohibit it what do they do? in that case can Mc go back to Jill?
I bet DPC's doing that on purpose.
He wrote her story in a way that basically makes her avoid all her problems and try to live in dream land with MC, so that when she inevitably has to deal with said problems, she'll have to deal with all of them at once and it will come crashing down on her and MC.
I don't like this approach so far but I'll wait for her route to really start going before I judge it too much.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, DPC really goofed up the elephant talk, and to be honest I don't really understand his definition of relationships, if them getting all lovey-dovey from EP6 onwards and Bella asking MC to stop dating Jill because they're getting more serious is "just dating", then wtf is a relationship to them?
I won't even mention the marriage elephant, that was the first thing I thought they were going to talk about but instead they talked about her bailing on the date :WaitWhat:

I really love Bella's character and she's my favourite by far but like I've said multiple times already, DPC's insistence on keep her past a secret for so long is detrimental to her story, and to an extent to DPC himself because people are theorizing and for lack of better word, hyping up her plot reveals so much that I think it's inevitable that a lot of players will be disappointed by whatever story he comes up with.

I hope I'm wrong though...

I bet DPC's doing that on purpose.
He wrote her story in a way that basically makes her avoid all her problems and try to live in dream land with MC, so that when she inevitably has to deal with said problems, she'll have to deal with all of them at once and it will come crashing down on her and MC.
I don't like this approach so far but I'll wait for her route to really start going before I judge it too much.
surely that's the reason.

for DPC it wasn't the time to talk about Bella's wedding, because it's a twist he wants to make happen later.

and that's understandable, but then you can't set up a dialogue about the problems of their relationship where they blatantly decide not to talk about the main one...

for example if they had only talked about Jill it would have been acceptable, their relationship is still at the beginning, but Bella doesn't want her friend to pay for it, ok
the problem of Bella being a teacher is only a problem if their relationship becomes public, while betraying Jill's trust is a problem even if the relationship remains clandestine, ok

then we can put the responsibility on Mc if it makes us feel better, but it's us players who are treated like simpletons who should complacently forget the problem and then be surprised when it arises

Aug 26, 2019
Hey guys so, regarding the mole/traitor. DPC is working hard to make us think that it is Nick. But who do you think it is?
It's probably Vinny because he was maggot brother with Nick so that's why nicks room didn't get trashed and Tommy stopped buying weed from to start buying from Quinn could also a reason
Regarding Cathy photo
It's really hard to explain but that might be one of the hots we've seen Melanie with Chad and another jock in ep 7 hots party.so we can assume it's her for now.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
I did not find weird that the Husband point was not talked in the date, the omission is obviously intentional from both the MC an Bella, the MC even allude a it some scenes later, and we can agree that that problem is not a Elephant is a fucking Blue Whale and both of them are just steering away from that issue because once that can of worms is opened there is not coming back so both are procrastinating, and trying to just have a nice time. In hindsight is a bad move and certainly it will blow in their faces at the worst time posible, but you can't blame them for trying to have a nice time together. After all ignoring the problems hopping for them to go away by themselves is a very human quality and is something that we all do at some point.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I did not find weird that the Husband point was not talked in the date, the omission is obviously intentional from both the MC an Bella, the MC even allude a it some scenes later, and we can agree that that problem is not a Elephant is a fucking Blue Whale and both of them are just steering away from that issue because once that can of worms is opened there is not coming back so both are procrastinating, and trying to just have a nice time. In hindsight is a bad move and certainly it will blow in their faces at the worst time posible, but you can't blame them for trying to have a nice time together. After all ignoring the problems hopping for them to go away by themselves is a very human quality and is something that we all do at some point.
then what was the point of talking about the rules of the BR on the relationship between teachers and students? among other things, leaving the question completely unanswered, because neither of them know this regulation and thought it was worth taking a look at it

If they didn't want to think about the problems they could do it, it would have been legitimate, but in this way it remains ridiculous.

reminds me of a comic scene in a famous Italian film in which a Sicilian accompanying a person in the car continues to talk about the problems of Sicily, and every time we are convinced that he is talking about the Mafia, instead once is the heat, the other the traffic ... etc etc.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
then what was the point of talking about the rules of the BR on the relationship between teachers and students? among other things, leaving the question completely unanswered, because neither of them know this regulation and thought it was worth taking a look at it

If they didn't want to think about the problems they could do it, it would have been legitimate, but in this way it remains ridiculous.

reminds me of a comic scene in a famous Italian film in which a Sicilian accompanying a person in the car continues to talk about the problems of Sicily, and every time we are convinced that he is talking about the Mafia, instead once is the heat, the other the traffic ... etc etc.

The MC does say whatevers in the guidelines won't change how he feels or stop him being with her.

I agree the scene is paper thin and lazy but it does try to explain their laissez faire attitude.

rxy

Dec 11, 2021
I have recently started playing these games. being a dik standouts as one of best ones so far which i have played. love the high quality renders.

Reactions: QBaSS and sava75

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
surely that's the reason.

for DPC it wasn't the time to talk about Bella's wedding, because it's a twist he wants to make happen later.

and that's understandable, but then you can't set up a dialogue about the problems of their relationship where they blatantly decide not to talk about the main one...

for example if they had only talked about Jill it would have been acceptable, their relationship is still at the beginning, but Bella doesn't want her friend to pay for it, ok
the problem of Bella being a teacher is only a problem if their relationship becomes public, while betraying Jill's trust is a problem even if the relationship remains clandestine, ok

then we can put the responsibility on Mc if it makes us feel better, but it's us players who are treated like simpletons who should complacently forget the problem and then be surprised when it arises
This is why I've said in the past that these surprise twist are the worst thing in the story. I'm not saying that because I dislike twist (I do dislike them but it's besides the point), I say it because DPC is so bad at setting them up and tries to draw it out so much that the whole structure just collapses.

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021

Sure, I mean, we all agree that the moment Bella started speaking about the elephants in their relation the Husband theme need to arise, but after seeing the reactions after the first two themes it became pretty clear to both them that talking about Bella marriage at that point will complete destroy the date, and after the conclusion of the first date, ruining this will probably mean the end of their relation.

Sure probably any reasonable adult will see that the missing husband problem need to be talked and postponing the issue will just jeopardize everything, but come on, the MC is just a 19 years old kid that is having a date with possibly his first love, and yes, he might be a bit more mature that his peers thanks to his upbringing, but he is still a kid. So even thought he knows there is a issue left to speak about, he just ignore it for the sake of saving the date

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
The marriage should be a huge deal! I was little surprised it wasn't the brought up during the date night or breakfast. I think it's a bigger deal than the teacher/student situation and the Jill relationship. "I would like nothing more than to be in a relationship with you. What about your husband? What is the current status of your marriage?" That should be the first thing you should ask.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
The marriage will have to come up during Jill and Bella's confrontation in (hopefully) the next episode, there's no way Jill won't mention it. The only question to me is if MC will be present during that scene or not. DPC might try to just make it a scene between Jill and Bella and keep MC in the dark until the next EP or whatever.
It's honestly one of my most awaited scenes, if their little argument during EP6 was anything to go by, it will be quite a fun catfight to watch, even more so now that Jill has finally "found her voice" :BootyTime::BootyTime:.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The MC does say whatevers in the guidelines won't change how he feels or stop him being with her.

I agree the scene is paper thin and lazy but it does try to explain their laissez faire attitude.
the problem of any negative consequences of a teacher-student relationship is all on Bella's shoulders, MC can only assure her that he is convinced of his choice

I don't doubt that they would have feced the problem, I'm still amazed that they didn't think it was worth taking a look at this regulation... even with the smartphone on the fly in case...

but you know that if you don't postpone solving a problem forever, you'll only half enjoy it
Sure, I mean, we all agree that the moment Bella started speaking about the elephants in their relation the Husband theme need to arise, but after seeing the reactions after the first two themes it became pretty clear to both them that talking about Bella marriage at that point will complete destroy the date, and after the conclusion of the first date, ruining this will probably mean the end of their relation.

Sure probably any reasonable adult will see that the missing husband problem need to be talked and postponing the issue will just jeopardize everything, but come on, the MC is just a 19 years old kid that is having a date with possibly his first love, and yes, he might be a bit more mature that his peers thanks to his upbringing, but he is still a kid. So even thought he knows there is a issue left to speak about, he just ignore it for the sake of saving the date
Yes, but MC is only half the apple (however, from my point of view, if it was a choice to let it go, he should have at least thought of it explicitly).
what is Bella's excuse? she is the married woman who is asking a student for an absolute vote for her. it is up to her to be clear before convincing, as you say, a boy.

the fact that THE PROBLEM is left out takes away all meaning from the whole scene. what is the point of promises when it could all end the next morning with James' return? what cruel request is it to ask MC to end every other story of his, when it is unknown whether Bella is really free or not?

The marriage will have to come up during Jill and Bella's confrontation in (hopefully) the next episode, there's no way Jill won't mention it. The only question to me is if MC will be present during that scene or not. DPC might try to just make it a scene between Jill and Bella and keep MC in the dark until the next EP or whatever.
It's honestly one of my most awaited scenes, if their little argument during EP6 was anything to go by, it will be quite a fun catfight to watch, even more so now that Jill has finally "found her voice" :BootyTime::BootyTime:.
I hope so, it is very likely

actually if they at least talk about it between the two of them we can also assume that they talk about it with MC anyway

like Maya never telling MC what she really said to Sage, it could be that she did it "off stage", it's acceptable

Last edited:

SlavaFW

Apr 14, 2017
Faced with a very strange bug. In episode 8, during the free movement of the characters room, you need to log in to the Contact app and call a whole bunch of characters. But I can't do that. The next scene cannot be started. A message pops up: "You still have things to do." What should I do, guys?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes