DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I think I mentioned before, but if it's possible I would set up Maya with Jamie. Jamie is a nice guy, he would treat Maya well, also he is kind of a beta male, so Maya Feminist side will not be a problem for him, and Maya dad can be happy too. And I can keep Josy all for myself , and have clear conscience :devilish: . Its win-win for everyone.:cool::ROFLMAO:
Or she could just jump in the river and solve everyone's problems

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23
Aug 26, 2019
On my new playthrough I was just trying to find new things but instead I noticed the inconsistency in what affinity you need to be so you can be with sage.At the start DPC makes it so a dik mc can only be with sage but later on you need to make chick choices to be with sage.Which I don't know is the affinity system's nonsense or just dpc trying to change sage route so we can have a solo route with sage.This makes sense because the dik route as it stands doesn't hold any future for solo paths with any Li.Maybe if Quinn and lily get a status bump to Li they can be dik Li's.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I’m watching Deadly Class and I dunno, I’m getting BaDIK vibes all over the place.

All the girls want the main dude. There are preps, jocks etc. (typical college stuff except with killing), the Saya chick makes me think of Riona in that special render set where she’s running around fighting, characters even complain about others “being a dick”, and to top it all off, the bad dudes name is Fuckface!

Also, the school might be corrupt…
Or she could just jump in the river and solve everyone's problems
She did jump into the river, she was naked at the time, and so was Josy. It was glorious.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I like all L.I.s and with with, the Josy / Maya decision was beautifully told.

View attachment 1617483
just look at this bitch
cheats on her gf with fuckface
gets grounded because of fucking fuckface
calls fuckface instead of her gf when she's joining their college
is in a throuple with fuckface
after everything they've been through, fuckface is still "cute co-worker" in her phone
god fucking damn it josy

Last edited:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I’m watching Deadly Class and I dunno, I’m getting BaDIK vibes all over the place.

All the girls want the main dude. There are preps, jocks etc. (typical college stuff except with killing), the Saya chick makes me think of Riona in that special render set where she’s running around fighting, characters even complain about others “being a dick”, and to top it all off, the bad dudes name is Fuckface!

Also, the school might be corrupt…

She did jump into the river, she was naked at the time, and so was Josy. It was glorious.
Difference being Deadly Class is way more interesting minus all the sex scenes cause your classmates could actually kill you. The factions aren't very typical though, yeah you have preps but you also have heirs to Cartel's, the Dixie Mob, Yakuza etc... Wouldn't surprise me if DrPinkCake happened to see it or the comics and copied elements. However it may just be a coincidence though that's why I cringe so hard when I see people going after other College/School games on here to hate on them. As it's a genre that can easily draw similarities.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Difference being Deadly Class is way more interesting minus all the sex scenes cause your classmates could actually kill you. The factions aren't very typical though, yeah you have preps but you also have heirs to Cartel's, the Dixie Mob, Yakuza etc... Wouldn't surprise me if DrPinkCake happened to see it or the comics and copied elements. However it may just be a coincidence though that's why I cringe so hard when I see people going after other College/School games on here to hate on them. As it's a genre that can easily draw similarities.
The coincidences just keep on coming, in the last episode, the mc says, "Family isn't defined by blood". The same weird thing that the being a dik mc says in the begining. :oops:

About Deadly Class being more interesting, it was just an action film with teen angst and a lot of pretentious dribble about society. It was enjoyable, but now I've finished it, I don't give a shit about it.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
The coincidences just keep on coming, in the last episode, the mc says, "Family isn't defined by blood". The same weird thing that the being a dik mc says in the begining. :oops:
Okay Just imagine that I put here all the "Family Meme" from fast and furious :LOL: :ROFLMAO:. maybe that was an inspiration too for DPC, :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Steve only wanted to be your homie. He never stuck his nose in your business. He never blueballed you. Steve's dad gave you a job. Steve gave you everything and you let him down.

Learn to appreciate your homies. :Kappa:

P.S: I'll reck u 1v1, nerd. :Kappa:
Bros before hoe's but Babe before bros

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes