Pandabeast

Jul 16, 2018
This needs an immediate correction : you join a PIRATE Forum..... ;)
That alone that DPC made available the first version to try to get in the biggest crowd for support that does not mean that a game at 50% ( or somewhat that ) was made available by him... let alone on a PIRATE forum where you pillage stuff from devs that worked hard on and expect payment in return ( which is normal :KEK: ) Now I don't care about intentions you made it backwards... first you commit a crime then you offer support ... tsk tsk tsk View attachment 1645786 ;):KEK:
I don't understand what was surprising in this end result ? :oops::LOL:
I mean.. he pirated a game then decided it was worth his money and wanted to support the dev.. This is commendable, no? Not something to ban over lol.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It is worth noting that if you choose her as a freebie and vote for her as the hottest ass, Sarah has dedicated lines where she explains she is not the kind of girl to be in a serious relationship.

I love these little intentions from the author, tailoring the dialogue even when it's aimed at a small portion of the players. I think this is one of the biggest added values of the game when you feel heeded. Maybe it's also a hint that Sarah is definitely out of reach as girlfriend?
Sarah explained why she doesn't date guys. She is afraid of breakups and infidelities. I do not know how this will be shown in the game, but it is obvious that in episode 8 MС took a step towards intimacy with Sarah. Perhaps at the end of the game, the player on the path of Others will be able to choose which of the girls can stay with.

Reactions: dalli_x

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
This needs an immediate correction : you join a PIRATE Forum..... ;)
That alone that DPC made available the first version to try to get in the biggest crowd for support that does not mean that a game at 50% ( or somewhat that ) was made available by him... let alone on a PIRATE forum where you pillage stuff from devs that worked hard on and expect payment in return ( which is normal :KEK: ) Now I don't care about intentions you made it backwards... first you commit a crime then you offer support ... tsk tsk tsk View attachment 1645786 ;):KEK:
I don't understand what was surprising in this end result ? :oops::LOL:
Honestly, I use this site and others, to find Adult VNS. Steam and the like, absolutely SUCK to find anything.
These have tags and the like, so you can actually find what you're looking for quickly enough.

Many devs should embrace this place, I mean, whoever wants to get them for free, will get them for free anyway.
It's a sad day, when pirate sites have better indexing methods than multi-millions publishers.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I mean.. he pirated a game then decided it was worth his money and wanted to support the dev.. This is commendable, no? Not something to ban over lol.
Nope :p It's not... this is the problem here that now you are the second ( and believe there are tons of you :KEK: ) that don't understand why this is very much NOT commendable :LOL:
Okay nuff with this BS... :whistle:

Pandabeast

Jul 16, 2018
Nope :p It's not... this is the problem here that now you are the second ( and believe there are tons of you :KEK: ) that don't understand why this is very much NOT commendable :LOL:
Okay nuff with this BS... :whistle:
People pirate for a variety of reasons.. whether that's because they don't have much money to spend on leisure or they want to test a game out because they don't know if it will be worth their money. If after pirating the game they end up liking it and wanting to support the creator - that is a good thing. I think there are very few pirates who, if piracy was impossible, would just outright buy the games that they pirate.
I have bought plenty of games that I knew were gonna be good, have pirated then bought games that surprised me and pirated and deleted games that were trash. If me pirating your game made me give a try where I wouldn't have otherwise and that made me decide to give you money then it's a good hting

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
We don't have here any disagreement... just the principle must be clear... pirating stuff is illegal ! :LOL: Off to jail ! :LOL:
Actually, if you own the game, many countries allow you to have downloaded copies for it, regardless of their provenance.

Basically, as long as you own the license for it, you can download it from wherever you want :)
If someone buys it after trying it from a pirate site, while the original action was illegal, since the sale was made and there was no profit loss, the lawsuit would be moot, as there was no negative impact on the owner/publisher. Not to mention the terrible PR from suing a customer after he bought the product :D

Anyway, we're digressing from lewding over the hotties from the game :D

Reactions: Warscared

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
People pirate for a variety of reasons.. whether that's because they don't have much money to spend on leisure or they want to test a game out because they don't know if it will be worth their money. If after pirating the game they end up liking it and wanting to support the creator - that is a good thing. I think there are very few pirates who, if piracy was impossible, would just outright buy the games that they pirate.
I have bought plenty of games that I knew were gonna be good, have pirated then bought games that surprised me and pirated and deleted games that were trash. If me pirating your game made me give a try where I wouldn't have otherwise and that made me decide to give you money then it's a good hting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ivanqzko

Jan 17, 2020
How about downloading 0.8.0 / 0.8.1 / 0.8.2 ??? View attachment 1645734 I wonder if that would solve your " problem " :unsure: :LOL:
You can take a 0.8.2 compressed from my sig... there is the OP for full version... there is torrent via rpdl...
What's the problem ??? :oops::oops::oops:
I've considered not downloading the unofficial update recommended by vogelbeest, because that may cause issues for future updates, and I was wondering if I downloaded the whole game (compressed version or the big one) and insert the "saves" folder from my version (0.7.2) would if work or I would be missing other important files regarding my progress?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've considered not downloading the unofficial update recommended by vogelbeest, because that may cause issues for future updates, and I was wondering if I downloaded the whole game (compressed version or the big one) and insert the "saves" folder from my version (0.7.2) would if work or I would be missing other important files regarding my progress?
If you have created save folder then there won't be any problem regardless which version you download... trouble starts when/if you use mods which get detected resulting in a purge in persistent ! ;) So go ahead do what you like... the saves are stored elsewhere from game folder so you can't fuck it up that way :ROFLMAO:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It is worth noting that if you choose her as a freebie and vote for her as the hottest ass, Sarah has dedicated lines where she explains she is not the kind of girl to be in a serious relationship.

I love these little intentions from the author, tailoring the dialogue even when it's aimed at a small portion of the players. I think this is one of the biggest added values of the game when you feel heeded. Maybe it's also a hint that Sarah is definitely out of reach as girlfriend?
If we can get Riona and Camila as GF,then I can get over the loss of Sarah and Melanie.Probably:)

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
et alone on a PIRATE forum where you pillage stuff from devs that worked hard on and expect payment in return ( which is normal :KEK: ) Now I don't care about intentions you made it backwards... first you commit a crime then you offer support ... tsk tsk tsk
Seriously, what the hell are you even doing here? Do you understand how a forum like this actually works? Just the fact you made this statement shows you're either ignorant or a shill.

It's been said far too many times here about sites like this. The devs are effectively getting free marketing and they love that shit cause it brings more attention to their products. That means more money in their pockets. Piracy bad! Oh no! Piracy, is more beneficial to many of them than they let on. Many of the devs actually use sites like this themselves for that expressed purpose and for many other reasons. Some make use of piracy for the above reason rather effectively too as some have become quite successful thanks to this site and their own shrewd business savvy. Quit acting like what goes on here is beyond immoral. Morality has nothing to do with any of it. This is a pirate forum dedicated to an industry that is immoral and promotes human deviancy by it's very nature.

Last edited:

Bayblade1099

Dec 21, 2020
Is it possible to update from 0.7 version to the latest one or do i have to redownload the whole game if i skipped couple of updates?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes