HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
high school ? Oh, How innocent you are :ROFLMAO: . I was 12 :devilish:, when I develop my sexual crush on one of my teacher. Well, I was in boarding school she was one of the lady who were taking care of us, she worked there because She had a younger brother there with us. She was 21, alway wearing some tight pants, she had an amazing Ass, often wearing Tight Leather pants. She is the reason why I get corrupted as a younglings:devilish::ROFLMAO:.
or at least of my fetish for skin tight leather pants on hot chicks:ROFLMAO:

Those were the only times when I was interested in the "older" woman's :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, my first "teacher crush" was my 6th grade teacher. Kept going from there. The hottest teacher in my whole school career was the high school Spanish teacher. Alicia redacted, she looked just like a young Sofia Vergara. She was about 25-26 years old.........Woo!, cold shower time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I almost miss this because of the great view in front but who the hell eats a burger in the bathroom what the fuck :ROFLMAO:
josy jill.png
Also, Is Josy hitting on Jill or is she in a compassionate way letting Jill know its going to a battle for MC?
Josy talk Jill.png
Josy jill2.png
Never got this scene before, but it does might me think a threesome with Josy and Jill could happen but would it be as friends/lovers or two beautiful girls fighting for there guy.:love::love::devilish:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It is worth noting that if you choose her as a freebie and vote for her as the hottest ass, Sarah has dedicated lines where she explains she is not the kind of girl to be in a serious relationship.

I love these little intentions from the author, tailoring the dialogue even when it's aimed at a small portion of the players. I think this is one of the biggest added values of the game when you feel heeded. Maybe it's also a hint that Sarah is definitely out of reach as girlfriend?
Indeed, the reminders of minor choices is one of the game's greatest strengths. Which is what made cramming all the paths through the same crossroad so frustrating: the one tame the game really needed to sell how our decisions led up to the point, and it's suddenly content to strongarm us into a series of poorly fitting revelations and then call it a day with the fallout half-done. :mad:

It will be interesting to see if the Interlude changes at all based on our choices, or if it will just be an extended cut scene to Zoey's life.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I almost miss this because of the great view in front but who the hell eats a burger in the bathroom what the fuck :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1646235
Also, Is Josy hitting on Jill or is she in a compassionate way letting Jill know its going to a battle for MC?
View attachment 1646239
View attachment 1646240
Never got this scene before, but it does might me think a threesome with Josy and Jill could happen but would it be as friends/lovers or two beautiful girls fighting for there guy.:love::love::devilish:
Yep, I've been saying for a long time that Josy is going to swoop in and snatch Jill if MC isn't careful with both of them. The very moment I saw J&J together for the first time in the library, I was like... :HideThePain: well that's it, Josy is going to cuck me. Why else would DPC make the two of them immediate BFFs? Out of all the potential pairings, DPC just happens to bring together outgoing bisexual Josy and timid Jill who is an equal opportunity sleep humper. Yes sir. All Josy has to do is jettison Maya and it's on.

There is no one in the game who is capable of resisting Josy if she decides she wants to visit pleasure town. J&J would be the perfect way for DPC to give an MC rejected Jill another PDA filled relationship w/o having to worry about players crying about the three letters from another dude. I still think Rusty and Jill could happen if you ditch Jill, but DPC is unlikely to actually show Rusty balls deep. He will have no such reservations in showing J&J smashing vag, however.

Also, that outfit is Jill's best.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 1646235
View attachment 1646239
View attachment 1646240

That's passive/aggressive girl-speak for "He's mine.....bitch!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yep, I've been saying for a long time that Josy is going to swoop in and snatch Jill if MC isn't careful with both of them. The very moment I saw J&J together for the first time in the library, I was like... :HideThePain: well that's it, Josy is going to cuck me. Why else would DPC make the two of them immediate BFFs? Out of all the potential pairings, DPC just happens to bring together outgoing bisexual Josy and timid Jill who is an equal opportunity sleep humper. Yes sir. All Josy has to do is jettison Maya and it's on.

There is no one in the game who is capable of resisting Josy if she decides she wants to visit pleasure town. J&J would be the perfect way for DPC to give an MC rejected Jill another PDA filled relationship w/o having to worry about players crying about the three letters from another dude. I still think Rusty and Jill could happen if you ditch Jill, but DPC is unlikely to actually show Rusty balls deep. He will have no such reservations in showing J&J smashing vag, however.

Also, that outfit is Jill's best.
Jill does look great in that dress and boots I like boots, Josy looks really great in black and tight pants

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 1646235
View attachment 1646239
View attachment 1646240
I love the reaction of Josy to Tybalt's bullshit presentation about welfare before this scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of the reasons why Jojo is best girl material

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
You need Quinn for Rionas first three scenes as well as Camila one and three.

Yes eventually you can get them, but you lose too much, not worth it, gotta get Quinn's number.

Also going forward, we don't know how sex with The hot girls will work, cheating on Jill will be hard, gonna have to pay for discretion.
To get all their sex scenes you need quinn, but to get with them period you don't need quinn.

Which is good cause I don't pay for pussy.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes