dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That solely depends on who is playing the game... you can be a liar ( playa PLAYA !!! :ROFLMAO: ) or you can be one just as you pictured here... or someone in between :LOL: Back to the former segment if one is not mature enough to take the punches ( these aren't even jabs :LOL: ) of life he will ultimately end up miserable... :(
I think so that has nothing to do with maturity or experience. Every situation is different in its complexity. You can only prepare yourself to a certain extent for situations you have not yet experienced, but never 100%. That is why people overreact.

Reactions: varage and shazba

varage

Jun 26, 2019
The MC himself said if she just have said it earlier it wouldn't have been a huge pain for him. For Josy though, if she would've said she has a Girlfriend instead a Boyfriend and wouldn't invite him to have sex with him the pain the MC would've suffered would've been less than the game have shown you. He went through enough shit in his past and then he get lied on from two different girls who he feels attached to also both invited him to have sex (depends if you had enough points for maya then it was a forced sexual "assault" by Quinn. Still it was too much for the MC. Thats why I dropped their paths since it shoked me when I got the plot in end of EP3. The romance path for Sage was the best choice you could've make. Jill is a weird path and Bella is too scary. (my opinion=
I messed up sage by turning her down to much. I guess I'm supposed to kiss her to comfort her but I didn't wanna be the other guy for her in this play through and she ended up losing all interest or assuming I had none haha. I did it correctly my first time so im assuming i was supposed to kiss her then cut her off. Instead of constantly cutting her off.
Note: the first time i played this game i didn't feel comfortable with being the other guy thats why i did it correctly and had my first sex scene with her at the party after she broke up with Chad.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is it ? :unsure: :LOL: This topic pops up again and again... although it's a rather simple one folks cannot decide how to judge this situation... and this brings us to.....

..... right here where correction is the MC is you ( as the player ) so whatever happens in the VN you can and SHOULD reassess the whole thing yourself ! ;) Some would say overreaction others say otherwise... but what matter is how YOU personally feel about this ( and actually that's the warning at the first boot up ! :devilish: you better handle the shit that you face head on or you can get scarred for life... like many who take this thing waaay too far ! ;) )

Personally I think so too that the MC overreacted but not because the general idea what's floatin' on here... I'm 19 years old stud for fucks sake... do I need this bullshit in my life or I find my place somewhere else where there are more fitting circumstances... :unsure: For me that's not even a question... if a case would have happened similar to this I would have just walked away ( depending on actual status either I or they go ) and would not engage in a friendship either with them --- fuck needs this drama... whoever is up for this they can have one or both of them I don't care at this point :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Yeah, with experience that is a logical stance, but the story tells us Josy pretty much was his first love, there's been Zoey before but that relation even now isn't totally clear to MC.... Josy however was his crush for the summer....
Still doesn't make much sense to get into the Maya situation aswell but okay.... Matters of the heart don't always make sense to the brain.
I just had a niece (in high school) get shot down in flames after expressing her feelings to a guy she had a crush on. She confined herself to her room for two days and had a meltdown. She's OK now, since she's finally got her feelings in check. But at the time of the meltdown, her feelings were overriding any logic.

And while that's a bit of an extreme case (a two day meltdown for fuck's sake), in BaDIK, the mc had pretty much fucked both girls, and then he finds out they are already in another relationship with each other. So his logic took a back seat to his emotions.

Emotions are powerful things. People actually commit murder when emotions are riding high, so even if the mc was a fucking hypocrite (depending on your play through, my mc was pretty much fucking everything in sight), it doesn't mean he didn't have any emotional reason to go off the deep end for a bit.

I personally didn't like his reaction, simply because he was being a hypocrite (he'd been making out, getting hand jobs, boob jobs, blow jobs, foot jobs, having anal sex, normal sex, eating out, sexting, groping, fingering and holding the hands of up to 16 other girls at the time).

But I have to go on the record and say I was never in the position where I was fucking two girls and then found out they were already in a relationship with each other, so I can't say that I wouldn't have locked myself in my room and had a meltdown for two days. I'd like to think I wouldn't... maybe 1 day max... :p

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Well, Jill is something different for sure, my guess is her music made her an outcast of sorts from very young age.... When you're playing piano each day when other kids are playing with their friends does something to your social skills growth....
She's naive, unexperienced but genuinely interested in MC, it has it's charms, maybe she's not as wild as some others but who cares, look at Sarah, her personality sucks and besides sex she offers (aslong you pay) there's little else...
Well, she was bullied in school so that made her a clear outcast there. She also doesn't feel comfortable being from a rich well-known family (I think her sister had a lot to do with that) and her living with the Preps seems to be something she is more or less forced to (by her parents, I would guess). It's weird that there is only 1 sorority in the game but I guess it's out of story reasons.
Anyway, she's my favorite LI much because she is different than the others.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I'll move it along anyone else wanna know WTF is up with Quinn getting jealous of Sage? That had to of been like the weirdest fucking scene in the game to date.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I just had a niece (in high school) get shot down in flames after expressing her feelings to a guy she had a crush on. She confined herself to her room for two days and had a meltdown. She's OK now, since she's finally got her feelings in check. But at the time of the meltdown, her feelings were overriding any logic.

And while that's a bit of an extreme case (a two day meltdown for fuck's sake), in BaDIK, the mc had pretty much fucked both girls, and then he finds out they are already in another relationship with each other. So his logic took a back seat to his emotions.

Emotions are powerful things. People actually commit murder when emotions are riding high, so even if the mc was a fucking hypocrite (depending on your play through, my mc was pretty much fucking everything in sight), it doesn't mean he didn't have any emotional reason to go off the deep end for a bit.

I personally didn't like his reaction, simply because he was being a hypocrite (he'd been making out, getting hand jobs, boob jobs, blow jobs, foot jobs, having anal sex, normal sex, eating out, sexting, groping, fingering and holding the hands of up to 16 other girls at the time).

But I have to go on the record and say I was never in the position where I was fucking two girls and then found out they were already in a relationship with each other, so I can't say that I wouldn't have locked myself in my room and had a meltdown for two days. I'd like to think I wouldn't... maybe 1 day max... :p
I agree with what you're saying, especially about emotions.
And the game pretty much forces you into that scenario no matter what you actually have done. I tried one playthrough where I did as little as possible with Josy and Maya (my Jill playthrough), and the game still treated it like I had sex with them both. The developer proberbly didn't expect anybody to not pursue any of them so he never made a scenario for it. It's the same with if you date Jill but don't go on the picnic with her on your birthday. The game treats it like you have been sleeping around even if you haven't and Jill has been your only girl because the Dev didn't expect anybody who was on Jill's path to turn down a date with her and putting in a scenario for that would have been a lot of job since that date is super important for the story development. The problem is that some turn down the date because they had promised to take care of Sage when she was sick.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You can only prepare yourself to a certain extent for situations you have not yet experienced, but never 100%. That is why people overreact.
Smart people use the experience of others... do you think there still is a scenario which hasn't been dealt with in the homo sapiens sapiens era ? :LOL: If one is ignorant to learn from mistakes... welp that's on him and the full " experience " when he gets overwhelmed ;)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
if you look at Sage path you see more love interest
Well, your start with her is kinda bad romanticly, by same logic applied to the Maya/Josy situation it would just not make sense to get that far with her, you help her, get into trouble with her boyfriend, you get a suggestive reward to spy on him.... Hell, your cue to let go of any idea to pursue her romanticly should even be before you get blackmailed into anything just to get back your guitar.... Romance is nice and all but we are warned what she'll be like when the romance ends. ;)

Well, she was bullied in school so that made her a clear outcast there.
Her not playing with classmates makes her an easy target for bullying, it's always easier to pick the loners...

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I'll move it along anyone else wanna know WTF is up with Quinn getting jealous of Sage? That had to of been like the weirdest fucking scene in the game to date.
Quinn considers Sage a rival, and given that she is Burke's daughter, she cannot influence her. Quinn calmly looks at how MС fucks the girls from the restaurant, because at any moment she can tell any girl of them to stop fucking with him, but Quinn herself cannot say that to Sage. In addition, she is sure that it's not just sex, as in the case of Riona, Camilla, Sarah and Melanie. I'm sure if she found out that Riona or Lily had feelings for MC, she would also get jealous.
P.S.
During the scene in Quinn's room in episode 8, Sage said she had to treat her enemy like a friend so he wouldn't guess. I don't know if this is a hint that Sage knows everything and she's just leading Quinn by the nose, pretending to be a fool, or is it just another upcoming bomb for Sage from Quinn, who behaves like her best friend, but at the right moment will stick a knife in her back.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But at the time of the meltdown, her feelings were overriding any logic
Don't think for a sec this started now or relatively " now "... younger generations " learn " from the behavior of their elders... so when they see this they pick up on this they'll become like this... glad she managed to come around relatively quick :D
People actually commit murder when emotions are riding high
I have not categorized it to it's full extent but these are all considered in the " weak " large portion of mankind though for different reasons :p

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I agree with what you're saying, especially about emotions.
And the game pretty much forces you into that scenario no matter what you actually have done. I tried one playthrough where I did as little as possible with Josy and Maya (my Jill playthrough), and the game still treated it like I had sex with them both. The developer proberbly didn't expect anybody to not pursue any of them so he never made a scenario for it. It's the same with if you date Jill but don't go on the picnic with her on your birthday. The game treats it like you have been sleeping around even if you haven't and Jill has been your only girl because the Dev didn't expect anybody who was on Jill's path to turn down a date with her and putting in a scenario for that would have been a lot of job since that date is super important for the story development. The problem is that some turn down the date because they had promised to take care of Sage when she was sick.
Therefore also these theories that they are either right twins or the course of time, for us still unrecognizable, is not linear. I assume the latter. DPC wrote it himself in his Q&A session - 2022.

What methods do you use for the writing process to keep track of all of the different outcomes?

I plan and make notes, write
branching timelines, and reflect a lot about every event I write. As soon as I get an idea, I jot it down. Even if I'm in bed, I grab my phone and make a note of it. I constantly review and update my notes too. If I need to be reminded of something, I replay the game.

So there is a possibility that there is a past of Josy/Maya/MC that is not yet visible to us. Maybe Interlude will shed some light on that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
I messed up sage by turning her down to much. I guess I'm supposed to kiss her to comfort her but I didn't wanna be the other guy for her in this play through and she ended up losing all interest or assuming I had none haha. I did it correctly my first time so im assuming i was supposed to kiss her then cut her off. Instead of constantly cutting her off.
Note: the first time i played this game i didn't feel comfortable with being the other guy thats why i did it correctly and had my first sex scene with her at the party after she broke up with Chad.
First you will become the rebound guy so she forgets the pain witht Chad. But if you keep kissing her there will be something more between Sage and the MC. So believe me comfront her alot and don't be afraid kissing her. She won't dump you. MC gives her the feeling she needs the most or better said she: A feeling she never had from a guy. Our MC is special to every girl of course :KEK: but I see more romancing and better future with Sage than the others. I hope the next Season won't deny what I just said.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoalPhelps

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Seeing it this way DPC made the perfect representation of the average player :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No situation is the same as another
Now that's true... but these things don't need a visceral level analyze... you just make it harder on yourself than necessary :p
There are so many factors that play a role and then each person is different
Also true but I did wrote that don't take my take as a standard ! :LOL::p
Ergo, the experience of each individual is already different. You can only learn from the experience of others, but never tou 100% take over
Partially true... you don't need to learn others experiences on these subjects... this isn't reality here you are free to fuck around ! WHEN it matters ... you sure as shit should do ! :LOL: Precisely on this reasoning you should play the game understand the game and take it in as you like as an individual... so basically most of the time what we are doing here is counterproductive :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Reactions: dalli_x

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I have not categorized it to it's full extent but these are all considered in the " weak " large portion of mankind though for different reasons
Sometimes yes, other times not so much, i agree with the killing for being envious type but effectively it's not that much different from people sacrificing themselves for their loved ones, it's all for love.... The difference is that one type is more destructive and for themselves while the other is the exact opposite, one we consider weak, the other a valuable trait. Sometimes it's just how society sees these things. During WWII there's been jews bringing in jews to save their own children, not good but then again, what would you do if you are in that situation? You can say what you think you would do but you would never know for sure till your in that exact situation. Besides that you would be surprised how many sociopaths are among our rulers ;)

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
what would you do if you are in that situation?
Unfortunately I had some experience with a ( looking at it's nature ) very similar situation so I have my answer to this... let's just say I don't like to be put in situations like this so naturally I did not and I would not give in regardless what a FUBAR I face... when it's nothing to lose it's actually your character on a test trial...

Reactions: vogelbeest

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But Maya herself says that there is another important reason and she doesn't know yet that Josy is standing in front of the door a minute later. It's strange.:unsure:
Welp that's the complication ( that I don't need personally :p ) she has this idea of a throuple before anyone else... at this point she isn't even fond of the idea of getting dicked... ( that comes later :LOL: ) so who knows actually how many thoughts are cruising around her head :unsure::p

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes