Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
That probably true… But I don’t even want to transfer this save into season 3 to find out, it's way too depressing now. The only Jill path I’m keeping is my Jill solo path. ;)
And also a Bella path where you chose her instead of Jill… I’m just curious about the drama. :sneaky:
If you choose Jill over Bella after everything Bella did for you, you have no heart. :Kappa:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How you are wrong. Why is Maya interested in the MC's mother? Because Lynette and Maya have a comparable father's fate. Both fathers forced their daughters to do something they didn't want to do. (y)

Stand killers for other men okay. But this is about the MC. A young man who only gets to know his mother through the diary. Who spends his life looking for answers about his mother. (y)

The scene makes sense, even if you don't understand the point.:rolleyes:
To my recollection, Maya only asked about the mother because the MC brought it up in relation to wanting to watch the movie, and Maya's curiosity was only peaked when he disclosed the reason why she didn't get to watch the movie that summer. So it was a natural flow of the conversation. Probably not the best topic for a date or for a friendly hangout, but sometimes sharing uncomfortable truths is an important part of intimacy.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you choose Jill over Bella after everything Bella did for you, you have no heart. :Kappa:
Certainly the relationship between Bella and Jill is not good for either of them.

for the whole first part Bella makes a really bad impression acting behind her friend's back, despite the thousand doubts she has she continues to play until she arrives at the fien to ask MC to officially dump Jill

but in the final part we have Bella doing her best to put on a good face if MC finally chooses Jill instead of her, while Jill, even if she hasn't been deceived that much, can't resist the childish impulse to run away and pout (I still hope she ran away only because of the shock of having seen them having sex and not because of any grudge)

Reactions: Lostanddamned

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Certainly the relationship between Bella and Jill is not good for either of them.

for the whole first part Bella makes a really bad impression acting behind her friend's back, despite the thousand doubts she has she continues to play until she arrives at the fien to ask MC to officially dump Jill

but in the final part we have Bella doing her best to put on a good face if MC finally chooses Jill instead of her, while Jill, even if she hasn't been deceived that much, can't resist the childish impulse to run away and pout (I still hope she ran away only because of the shock of having seen them having sex and not because of any grudge)
What gets me about Jill catching them is that she didn't even drop her coffee. I hope she drank them both.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
My top 5 most hated girls in the game.
1. Jill.
Rich and spoiled bitch. Rejects Tremolo due to the fact that instead of feeding the horses, he decided to take care of a sick friend. Humiliates you in front of everyone in episode 8.
ep8_jdate28.jpg
2. Jade.
An elderly and jealous bitch who can't accept the fact that a young guy leaves her for his daughter's pussy. Cheating on her husband. If Mс rejected her in the season 1 finale, she can't forgive you and is angry.
ep5_jade19.jpg

3. Sally.
She's been leaving me with blue balls for 2 seasons now. She's a bitch who constantly insults MС.
ep8_party_sally_event8.jpg
4. Sandy.
A tattooed monster with strange fetishes. Wants to gobbled MC. He doesn't wash his hair all the time. I have a suspicion that Pink Rose has one only shampoo for everyone.
ep8_sandy8.jpg
5. Becky.
Dumb as Maya like a traffic jam. Yes, she gave us a deep blowjob, but otherwise she is not much different from Arieth. Her whole point in the game is to fuck and throw it in the landfill to Madame.

ep8_party_josy2_event25.jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
How you are wrong. Why is Maya interested in the MC's mother? Because Lynette and Maya have a comparable father's fate. Both fathers forced their daughters to do something they didn't want to do. (y)

Stand killers for other men okay. But this is about the MC. A young man who only gets to know his mother through the diary. Who spends his life looking for answers about his mother. (y)

The scene makes sense, even if you don't understand the point.:rolleyes:
This one is really easy. Maya is interested in knowing more about Lynette is because she cares about MC. If your going to be in a relationship with someone you got to know about their family. Sure Lynette and Maya would have some things in common but Maya wouldn't find that out without first her feelings for good ole Fuckface.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This one is really easy. Maya is interested in knowing more about Lynette is because she cares about MC. If your going to be in a relationship with someone you got to know about their family. Sure Lynette and Maya would have some things in common but Maya wouldn't find that out without first her feelings for good ole Fuckface.
After reading all this bullshit for a couple of pages now... you wanna start sanity NOW ??? :HideThePain:
5Pm.gif :KEK:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

From what we've seen, Jill is really vindictive and petty, so I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to drive a wedge in the Bella/MC relationship, even if you never had anything to do with her, it's also going to be another dumb written storyline, just for the sake of drama.

Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
From what we've seen, Jill is really vindictive and petty, so I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to drive a wedge in the Bella/MC relationship, even if you never had anything to do with her, it's also going to be another dumb written storyline, just for the sake of drama.
like what?
Jill seems very formal to me but what would she have been selling until now? if Mc maltreated her after Chad's aggression she forgives him, she's just pissed off at Sage and those who don't like picnics as far as we know.
View attachment 1662771

Use the correct handsign while telling us about coffee, mate. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I swear it's something I hardly ever do.... I'll be adopted....:eek::eek::eek:

but maybe if we talk about pizza with pineapple it might trigger itself

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
like what?
Jill seems very formal to me but what would she have been selling until now? if Mc maltreated her after Chad's aggression she forgives him, she's just pissed off at Sage and those who don't like picnics as far as we know.

I swear it's something I hardly ever do.... I'll be adopted....:eek::eek::eek:

but maybe if we talk about pizza with pineapple it might trigger itself
My main problem was the Sage/Jill choice. She showed up unannouced, no calls or info beforehand whatsoever, then she tells MC that she wants to go to a picnic. Now, Sage is sick and MC gave her his word that he's going to be there and worst of all, if you bail on Sage, she's not like she's even mad about it. Jill though, if you don't go to the stupid picnic, you're like the worst person she ever knows, but you know, she "sacrifices" herself for you in that retarded blackmail storyline, where she takes Tybalt's word for truth without ever asking anyone else - MC, Rich, Lucas, Gordon, Christian and etc., you know people who actually were there.

Pineapple pizza with pastrami, prosciutto and it's ends filled with mozarella cheese is the best one. :Kappa:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Look at those hands of Jill. Is the grim reaper actually a woman? :oops:

The title of the book is also interesting. "And the Dead Shall Awake." Does Jill know where the bodies are? And who will be resurrected? Lynette, Lana or James.:rolleyes:

Jill has free access to Isabella's garage, including the axe.:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
screenshot0001.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My main problem was the Sage/Jill choice. She showed up unannouced, no calls or info beforehand whatsoever, then she tells MC that she wants to go to a picnic. Now, Sage is sick and MC gave her his word that he's going to be there and worst of all, if you bail on Sage, she's not like she's even mad about it. Jill though, if you don't go to the stupid picnic, you're like the worst person she ever knows, but you know, she "sacrifices" herself for you in that retarded blackmail storyline, where she takes Tybalt's word for truth without ever asking anyone else - MC, Rich, Lucas, Gordon, Christian and etc., you know people who actually were there.

Pineapple pizza with pastrami, prosciutto and it's ends filled with mozarella cheese is the best one. :Kappa:
it is a dishonest choice.

we, as players, know that we should go to Jill to find out what Tybalt is doing, but as roleplay both choices make sense.

Sage isn't dying, she's not alone, she doesn't need immediate rescue. for someone like Mc who is struggling to celebrate his birthday it still makes more sense to go to Sage's than to a surprise picnic....

p.s. I shudder just thinking about what you would consider good mozzarella.... in the end maybe pineapple makes it better:sick:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
it is a dishonest choice.

we, as players, know that we should go to Jill to find out what Tybalt is doing, but as roleplay both choices make sense.

Sage isn't dying, she's not alone, she doesn't need immediate rescue. for someone like Mc who is struggling to celebrate his birthday it still makes more sense to go to Sage's than to a surprise picnic....

p.s. I shudder just thinking about what you would consider good mozzarella.... in the end maybe pineapple makes it better:sick:
MC tells Sage about his mother and father though and why he doesn't celebrate his birthdays, to which Sage gives the most heartwarming reaction in the game probably.

What, are you a margarita kind of guy, where you only prefer a pizza with cheese only? :Kappa:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
My top 5 most hated girls in the game.
1. Jill.
Rich and spoiled bitch. Rejects Tremolo due to the fact that instead of feeding the horses, he decided to take care of a sick friend. Humiliates you in front of everyone in episode 8.
View attachment 1662719
That only because of a bug that makes the game flag the MC to be sleeping around if he doesn't go on that birthday date with her. It only exists because the Dev never thought anybody on Jill's route would skip that date since it's a very important part. It's not just feeding the horses, it's the moment you convince her that you are serious about her and to not let Tybalt control your lives.
In other words, the game tells Jill the MC is sleeping around on her.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
That only because of a bug that makes the game flag the MC to be sleeping around if he doesn't go on that birthday date with her. It only exists because the Dev never thought anybody on Jill's route would skip that date since it's a very important part. It's not just feeding the horses, it's the moment you convince her that you are serious about her and to not let Tybalt control your lives.
In other words, the game tells Jill the MC is sleeping around on her.
It doesn't excuse how out of place and stupid it is. It makes Jill look like the biggest cunt in the world.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes