Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I HAVE A NEW THEORY!

As writing one of my stupid scenes that should be on ep.9 i came with up with the reason why the beta´s hate the DIK`s above anyone else!

How come the DIK`s got a mansion so fast if Rusty was supposed to be with the preps?
Rusty father executed a foreclosure because some dumb kids put the mortgage against a loan in the bank for an atom accelerator...

The Dik`s mansion is originally the Beta´s house, that is why they are shit out of luck as the only fraternity without an house, luckily there is the library but to stick to the dorms is shamefull for a brotherhood!

Also Jade hate´s the dik´s because the money Rusty father use to buy the mansion was suposed to build a new sorority at campus for feminists, so Jade lost her Jade heidelmann Burke soririty house the IHB sisterhood and Stephen lost a great donation to the university because Rusty did not join the preps!

so what ya think? enough for the Betta´s to want to get rid of the DIK`s?

it can even combine with a new Burke plot to terminate the DIK`s and gift the mansion to a new sorority called the HOE`s lead by Quinn!

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
I HAVE A NEW THEORY!

As writing one of my stupid scenes that should be on ep.9 i came with up with the reason why the beta´s hate the DIK`s above anyone else!

How come the DIK`s got a mansion so fast if Rusty was supposed to be with the preps?
Rusty father executed a foreclosure because some dumb kids put the mortgage against a loan in the bank for an atom accelerator...

The Dik`s mansion is originally the Beta´s house, that is why they are shit out of luck as the only fraternity without an house, luckily there is the library but to stick to the dorms is shamefull for a brotherhood!

Also Jade hate´s the dik´s because the money Rusty father use to buy the mansion was suposed to build a new sorority at campus for feminists, so Jade lost her Jade heidelmann Burke soririty house the IHB sisterhood and Stephen lost a great donation to the university because Rusty did not join the preps!

it can even combine with a new Burke plot to terminate the DIK`s and gift the mansion to a new sorority called the HOE`s lead by Quinn!
I like your theory. I think that if the DIK house was originally the Beta house, and that the funds they used were going to be used for something else that got scrapped, that it would add a very interesting dynamic to the second season, as we see the grudges come to light that Rusty never thought about when starting the frat. It would give the MC a great goal of trying to fix the problems with the other houses, or for things to go horribly wrong.

Reactions: Warscared

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
So far it only resulted in alternate texts... Dunno if it will be a possibility to get yourself ejected from the college... it could be very well be the case :p But to tell you the truth I think whatever road you go down the MC won't finish this college... for whatever reasons ;):LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
MC ain't going to get through college. Below render is at least known for Jill or Quinn path as a minimum. :p

mcdead.JPG

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I HAVE A NEW THEORY!

This is an interesting theory. We never thought about who owned the mansion on campus before the purchase. The mansion can't appear just like that. Indeed, the fact that the mansion has a large library and a conservative style suggests that this is a BBB mansion. But why would they sell the mansion? Apparently Rusty's father offered so much money that the then president of BBB could not refuse?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Mansions are not built on campus just like that. The game did not say whose it was before the purchase. But apparently he really belonged to some kind of brotherhood.
And after purchase it's ownership falls to........
:LOL:
Funny how you can go from an ant to an elephant :KEK:

Reactions: RukiRG

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I was thinking (again) about traces of blood we can see in the game. There is a massive amount on Tri-Alphas sofa's (beginning of the game), then there is some on a settee (chair) in DIK's library. Are there other locations with blood that I have missed? Could those two furnitures or bloody episodes be related?
I have not looked at this thread for months because it's always growing very fast, so I've searched for past posts but I've not found discussions related to joining those blood traces togheter.

Reactions: Warscared

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Her secret weapon is the axe-wielding, battle-hardened master hedge trimmer, Isabella. :ROFLMAO:
:LOL:
Jill is also good friends with the nerdy King Magnar.
??? :oops:o_O:oops:
The only question now is who will form a basketball team.
What is the fixation on basketball ? :oops: " Rebound guy " and such as " Bailey " ? :unsure: Far fetched at best... ;)
In picture 1 of EP2, we see the DIK dining table with 6 seats. But there should be 7. In picture 2 of EP7 we see 9 seats and it could be expanded to 10 seats. Who came with Derek and the MC? What if Nick didn't even live in the mansion before? Did he maybe leave with Vinny and come back later when Derek and the MC committed? Does the difference of 3-4 seats perhaps show us if some DIK's will leave from EP9? :unsure:
1jPt.gif :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What is the fixation on basketball ? :oops: " Rebound guy " and such as " Bailey " ? :unsure: Far fetched at best... ;)

View attachment 1670003 :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
What does fixation mean here?:rolleyes:

- The Alphas play basketball
- The DIK's play basketball
- Derek had a basketball in his old room
- On the wall of Derek's closet there used to be a football picture and now there is a basketball picture instead.
- Sage is also good with the basketball

- B&R does not have a sports team, which is unusual for American college movies. This is unusual for American colleges per se.:unsure:

- There is a nice water polo mini-game in EP8 where DPC can certainly turn the water polo into a basketball very quickly.
- You link the routines from the water polo game (rebounding) to the basketball game from the mansion (basket toss), write a few routines (passing from player to player) for a new mini-game, and you have a new complete basketball mini-game for a team.:unsure:

There are just a lot of hints and two out of three parts of a complete basketball mini-game are already done.:D(y)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes