vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Not talking about sex !
Well you could look at jade and whisper for her to meet you in the bathroom Clean her clock again like the break up never happened she puts the vices on Burks balls and Maya gets her scholarship. lol
Yeah, you can try not to talk about it, but it's clear if you dumped Jade you're f*cked eitherway!
Being in a relation with Maia/Josy probably is the worst possible scenario but if you're with Sage it's not that much better. ;)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
What does fixation mean here?:rolleyes:

- The Alphas play basketball
- The DIK's play basketball
- Derek had a basketball in his old room
- On the wall of Derek's closet there used to be a football picture and now there is a basketball picture instead.
- Sage is also good with the basketball

- B&R does not have a sports team, which is unusual for American college movies. This is unusual for American colleges per se.:unsure:

- There is a nice water polo mini-game in EP8 where DPC can certainly turn the water polo into a basketball very quickly.
- You link the routines from the water polo game (rebounding) to the basketball game from the mansion (basket toss), write a few routines (passing from player to player) for a new mini-game, and you have a new complete basketball mini-game for a team.:unsure:

There are just a lot of hints and two out of three parts of a complete basketball mini-game are already done.:D(y)
Just pointing out that B&R could totally have a basketball team. In U.S. universities, gridiron football is the big sport of the fall and basketball is played during the winter months. So the season would not have started yet. The Jocks have to do something other than weightlifting competitions.

Reactions: ename144

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I HAVE A NEW THEORY!

As writing one of my stupid scenes that should be on ep.9 i came with up with the reason why the beta´s hate the DIK`s above anyone else!

How come the DIK`s got a mansion so fast if Rusty was supposed to be with the preps?
Rusty father executed a foreclosure because some dumb kids put the mortgage against a loan in the bank for an atom accelerator...

The Dik`s mansion is originally the Beta´s house, that is why they are shit out of luck as the only fraternity without an house, luckily there is the library but to stick to the dorms is shamefull for a brotherhood!

Also Jade hate´s the dik´s because the money Rusty father use to buy the mansion was suposed to build a new sorority at campus for feminists, so Jade lost her Jade heidelmann Burke soririty house the IHB sisterhood and Stephen lost a great donation to the university because Rusty did not join the preps!

so what ya think? enough for the Betta´s to want to get rid of the DIK`s?

it can even combine with a new Burke plot to terminate the DIK`s and gift the mansion to a new sorority called the HOE`s lead by Quinn!
That's interesting. It sets well with my old hypothesis that nerds are involved in the laptop hack and the other actions against the DIKs. I feel they have a role and a "dark side" but I could be wrong.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, you can try not to talk about it, but it's clear if you dumped Jade you're f*cked eitherway!
That's exactly what I was implying... but fret not !!! :eek::eek::eek: whoever you choose you will have a hard time... and I think ultimately will die or go to jail :p

The whole LI palette just stinks from shit :poop: trouble... BUT dealers choice ! ;):LOL:
"dark side"
1683252_95681a30e20098c0d426363078f8e975.gif
Someone called ??? :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: namelessone22

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think whatever you choose to do with Jade she is going to use her newfound leverage to her advantage now that you've shown up hat in hand to ask for something. What momma wants, momma gets.

Reactions: HogRocket

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

I hope you tormented him on Rooster, too:

Tyballz1.png

Tyballz2.png

Tyballz3a.png
Tyballz3b.png

Tyballz4.png

Nice job, though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I'm on the subject of Clucks, I really enjoy the interactions on Rooster, and I always wished they would play a bigger part in the story dialogue. Unfortunately, they seem to play practically no role at all, the Cathy Cluck being the exception. I realize this would add yet another dozen or so alternate dialogues, and maybe BaDIK doesn't really need any more complexity as far as hidden dialogue goes.

However, that doesn't mean DPC couldn't slip some Cluck references in every once in a while. At the very least, he could have characters refer to it during scenes when something completely contradicts a post in Rooster. The prime example for me is the following:

When Quinn poses the question "Blowjob, anal, threesome?" on Sage's movie night Cluck, we have the option to answer with this:

Threesome.png

Later, during the Halloween party planning, you'd have to be a dickless moron to refuse a threesome with Sage and Quinn. (I think that's written in the US Constitution somewhere.)

But if you do turn them down, all you get from Quinn is a "Meh...":

3some 1.png
3some 2.png
3some 3.png

I think it would have been fun if Quinn and/or Sage called the MC out for his post and gave him shit for changing his mind.

Last edited:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
besides I already said this a couple of times... I don't think this story has a happy ending in general... dependent on which route you go down you will most likely either die or go to jail ! :KEK: Maybe there is a semi-happy route too but so far it does not seem likely :p
i don't get it, why would u believe that?

u think the big jock is gonna kill the mc or what?

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Being in a relation with Maia/Josy probably is the worst possible scenario but if you're with Sage it's not that much better. ;)
Your fucked if you dont dump her either because she hates you for turning her down theres no winning in that scenario
Although mc. why not have mother daughter threesome boy being silly here.
Double points for doing it on table in front of burk quadriple for doing it during Maya Jose Burk meeting.

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i don't get it, why would u believe that?

u think the big jock is gonna kill the mc or what?
You already got an answer... but here is a similar... too much of heaven will bring you under ground ! ;) It's a DPC game so there's lessons to be learned... the whole setting so far just cries out for this... and I'm not for kill but death and jail... it was simple yet still got mixed :p oh well ! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I hope you tormented him on Rooster, too:

View attachment 1670515

View attachment 1670516

View attachment 1670517
View attachment 1670518

View attachment 1670519

Nice job, though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I'm on the subject of Clucks, I really enjoy the interactions on Rooster, and I always wished they would play a bigger part in the story dialogue. Unfortunately, they seem to play practically no role at all, the Cathy Cluck being the exception. I realize this would add yet another dozen or so alternate dialogues, and maybe BaDIK doesn't really need any more complexity as far as hidden dialogue goes.

However, that doesn't mean DPC couldn't slip some Cluck references in every once in a while. At the very least, he could have characters refer to it during scenes when something completely contradicts a post in Rooster. The prime example for me is the following:

When Quinn poses the question "Blowjob, anal, threesome?" on Sage's movie night Cluck, we have the option to answer with this:

View attachment 1670540

Later, during the Halloween party planning, you'd have to be a dickless moron to refuse a threesome with Sage and Quinn. (I think that's written in the US Constitution somewhere.)

But if you do turn them down, all you get from Quinn is a "Meh...":

View attachment 1670533
View attachment 1670536
View attachment 1670539

I think it would have been fun if Quinn and/or Sage called the MC out for his post and gave him shit for changing his mind.

Of course I tormented him Rooster too. The only thing I did not do is the Sage threesome.

Reactions: OFT
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes