hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I've been thinking and wondering about the future of with the LIs in the upcoming episodes.

Example:
- Will there be any relationship issues?
- Infidelity?
- Will you be able to break up with your LI?
- Can you pursue a different if LI?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I've been thinking and wondering about the future of with the LIs in the upcoming episodes.

Example:
- Infidelity?
Yes, will be a miracle if not!
Your choice (atleast i hope it's not forced) but the possibility will be there for sure!
Yes, because Zoey...
Yes, maybe Zoey and maybe even others...

:)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Example:
- Infidelity?
It would be crazy if you couldn't pursue another LI or side girl if you want to. We are only at the haft way point so I don't see DPC locking you down to only one girl the rest of the way. While at the start of season 3 you'll be on one path I feel like there will be chances to get back with a LI you broke up with or LI you wasn't on her path if the player wants too.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Yes, will be a miracle if not!
Your choice (atleast i hope it's not forced) but the possibility will be there for sure!
Yes, because Zoey...
Yes, maybe Zoey and maybe even others...

:)
I wasn't really referring to Zoey. I curious if you are dating for example Jill and you leave her for Sage, Josy or whoever in the LI class.

It would be crazy if you couldn't pursue another LI or side girl if you want to. We are only at the haft way point so I don't see DPC locking you down to only one girl the rest of the way. While at the start of season 3 you'll be on one path I feel like there will be chances to get back with a LI you broke up with or LI you wasn't on her path if the player wants too.
Exactly this. It makes you wonder if DPC has you locked down or not.

Reactions: Darkwen

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I have a bit of a problem with unlocking one Bella render. It says tha one is reward for painting minigame. The thing is, I did it perfectly, and it didn't unlock. I recall, that during my first play i didn't do it perfectly, but later I loaded adn fixed it. Recently I also did it perfectly with entirely new playthrough and still nothing. Can I somehow fix that?

varage

Jun 26, 2019
What the fuck... It happened again...
looking for scenes from the saves i found out that i have some saves that don't work.... this story that at every chapter there are saves at risk is not very funny, and the more you go on the less funny it becomes....:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:
I dont know how i'll go about the interlude but i know for damn sure im replaying game from start to finish when chapter 9 is released so don't bother me none haha.

Reactions: shazba

hairyzephyr

May 18, 2017
I have a bit of a problem with unlocking one Bella render. It says tha one is reward for painting minigame. The thing is, I did it perfectly, and it didn't unlock. I recall, that during my first play i didn't do it perfectly, but later I loaded adn fixed it. Recently I also did it perfectly with entirely new playthrough and still nothing. Can I somehow fix that?
Easy solution is to play with minigames off and unlock the vault for that chapter

Reactions: zaqrwe

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Exactly this. It makes you wonder if DPC has you locked down or not.
Most likely... The whole point of your choices transferred to S3 :KEK:
While the MC is tied down to one girl (except in the Other option), and that will carry over to Episode 9, I doubt that a player will be tied down to that choice for the duration of the game. It wouldn't be realistic in real life, and I can't see it being forced for 4 more Episodes. It would seem to me that infidelities by the MC will be possible that could force him into Other. We have already seen one instance of how that could happen with Jill, which had nothing to do with the MC cheating. But temptations will certainly arise. It would be DRAMA, and we know how that tickles DPK's creative juices. And there will be external forces that contrive against the pairing you've chosen.

The only question I have is that once thrust into or choosing to be in Other, will the MC be forced to remain there or will he be able to switch allegiance to another girl, or even find a way to get back with the original choice. It would make sense. Since the MC may have feelings for more that one, if dumped, he would surely try to become romantically attached to another. I hope so, because that would make for interesting and varied play - hopefully not too varied to be programmed in a reasonable timeframe.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes