lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Testing is going well. We are currently evaluating the save transfer system and haven't encountered any big bugs yet.

Because of the current state, I feel confident enough to announce the release date for the Interlude.

The release dates of Interlude - Riding the Waves here on Patreon are:

View attachment 1671702

Huge DIK tier and above (+$25): Friday, March 4

DIK tier and above ($10/$15): Monday, March 7

Mini DIK tier ($5): Friday, March 18

Mini DIK tier information
The Mini DIK tier ($5) will grant access to the base Season 3 game for this release on March 18th. You can patch this version in the future from the Mini DIK tier.

When Episode 9 is released, the base game is found in the DIK tier, and patches will be available from the Mini DIK tier.

Interlude information
The Interlude is the first update of Season 3.

You can expect an hour-long episode focusing on Zoey.

The update is roughly 2.6 GB. This means you will need at least 5.2 GB to unzip the folder.

Furthermore, you will need to have saved at the end of Season 2 to play Season 3. You can play Season 3 using saves from the end of Steam, GOG, and Patreon versions.

This release is for Patreon only. Steam and GOG will get the full Season 3 when it's fully developed.

I hope this information is clear enough. If not, I'll try my best to answer your questions below.

Love

Dr PinkCake
jack-nicholson-jack.gif

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Testing is going well. We are currently evaluating the save transfer system and haven't encountered any big bugs yet.

Because of the current state, I feel confident enough to announce the release date for the Interlude.

The release dates of Interlude - Riding the Waves here on Patreon are:

View attachment 1671702

Huge DIK tier and above (+$25): Friday, March 4

DIK tier and above ($10/$15): Monday, March 7

Mini DIK tier ($5): Friday, March 18

Mini DIK tier information
The Mini DIK tier ($5) will grant access to the base Season 3 game for this release on March 18th. You can patch this version in the future from the Mini DIK tier.

When Episode 9 is released, the base game is found in the DIK tier, and patches will be available from the Mini DIK tier.

Interlude information
The Interlude is the first update of Season 3.

You can expect an hour-long episode focusing on Zoey.

The update is roughly 2.6 GB. This means you will need at least 5.2 GB to unzip the folder.

Furthermore, you will need to have saved at the end of Season 2 to play Season 3. You can play Season 3 using saves from the end of Steam, GOG, and Patreon versions.

This release is for Patreon only. Steam and GOG will get the full Season 3 when it's fully developed.

I hope this information is clear enough. If not, I'll try my best to answer your questions below.

Love

Dr PinkCake
More or less as anticipated. We'll be able to see what all the fuss was about soon.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
While the girls are a massive component of the game, the game, by the developers own statement, isn't all about sex.

"There will be a good amount of sexual content in the game, but it's not the main focus."

It's fun conquering new girls (I know there's a line forming behind KRJ - those people may never get their day), but the mc has pretty much tried all the wares now, and it's time for him to make his purchase and move on with the show.

That said, I am still more intrigued to see where the "Quinn path" will take us more so than the other paths. While all the LIs have been fun, I don't see much future potential for interest from them:
  • Bella: What will the future bring? Sitting around sipping wine and eating crackers while reading pretentious novels and being witty? That looks to be the long term prospects, but short term will probably just be dealing with James and however that's going to manifest itself. I personally couldn't give a fuck about that.
  • Jill: While I could totally dig eating sushi every night (and I'm talking about the Japanese dish, but other varieties of such are just as appealing :sneaky:), but apart from anal sex, what's there left to do with Jill? Help her with her campaign? She'd get boring real fast. She's really just a trophy girlfriend for college.
  • Maya: Watch movies and try to get her dad to see the light. Maybe some beer and pizza nights.
  • Josy: Is probably a fun girl, she kinda comes across like she is, but we don't really know what she's into. Skinny dipping, getting drunk in the park, making out with other girls.
  • Sage: She initially seemed like a party girl, but now she's coming across like "all work and no play", and even her partying self was all about trying to deal with being cheated on in the first place.
But:
  • Quinn: Running prostitution rackets, dealing drugs, hanging out hating on other loving couples. Imagine Quinn introducing the mc to her mom; that'd be a barrel of laughs! And they haven't even held hands yet; there's so much room for growth in their relationship!
So yeah, I think the time for choosing between the main LIs is done. Now it's time for the story to kick in, and that story needs to centre around Quinn.

Oh yeah... Zoey... :unsure:
There is something to be said for the MC choosing an LI, the throuple or sidegirl. What happens to the others? We as players have our preferences and decide at the end of EP8. This allows DPC to create drama with other girls that doesn't corner the player into choosing one.

I, for example, chose the threesome. What happens to Jill, Isabella, Quinn, etc. doesn't matter to me personally in the grand scheme of things. Because of the decision at the end of EP8, there could be several ways that the chosen LI is eliminated from the drama.

That doesn't mean it will happen that way, it's just a thought of mine.

With the exception of Quinn, your assessment of the LI's is very objective. I don't mean that in a bad way. :D(y) But it gives me the opportunity to write some innuendo that is in play and makes it a little more spicy.:eek::D

• Bella : We haven't seen yet how the student MC behaves in relation to Bella in B&R. Isabella herself thought in EP5 when Jill mentioned that the MC then becomes one of her students, so that makes it interesting. Derek is also excited about Isabella. Who knows what will happen if the MC doesn't have Bella as his LI?

• Jill: Sushi sucks, it makes your hand stink of fish. But Jill has become more confident at the end of EP8. For example, how would she react to the MC becoming more friends with Bianca? In Rooster, Bianca was taken with Tremolo. Will Jill and the MC continue to play classical music together, or will Jill discover a rebellious side to herself and the two will start a rock band? Will Jill perhaps give Rusty another try?

• Maya : Maya has also changed. At the Dorm party, she had her fun. On Rooster, Maya shows teeth. "Fuck you Dawe." Maya asks the MC during the sex scene what else they are going to do. Maya enjoyed being a little crazy.

• Josy : We have something with Josy in EP8. She is afraid of some things and I could imagine Josy facing some of her fears along with the MC.

• Maya/Josy: The windows of the mansion are almost all fixed. When will Maya/Josy have a walk of shame together? How will Derek and Tommy react when their relationship is revealed? Derek was acting weird while shopping in EP8.

• Sage : I like Sage, but I also worry about her. What if she falls back into old habits when she finds out about Quinn's machinations and/or finds out that Melanie and Sarah knew about Chad but didn't say anything. Maybe Isabella, Jill and Sage will become friends. Now that I think about it, there's a lot of potential there. In my run through, they are actually all friends with each other in some way. The only thing missing is Sage.

• Zoey : Is Zoey going to be a divisive element? If so, will the LI's gang up on Zoey? Who were the friends of Zoey that were mentioned in the flashback? I can totally see Zoey messing things up.

• Quinn : I'm more afraid of Quinn dragging the MC into the downward spiral. Yes, their relationship has potentnial, but I think it's negative potentnial.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But yeah, Quinn is still definitely where my interests lie. While the mc and Quinn have done more things sexually than he has with the other girls, their emotional link is still very early stages. It's a lot of fun watching Quinn's defences drop, but I hope she still maintains the essence of what makes her Quinn.
Quinn is definitely the most interesting character, even if she remained a bumbling villain, but I don't have much faith that she'll have her own true story and that it's not just a trap.

To me, Maya and Josy were always more interesting separately, so I do hope the game will allow us to take that avenue. In my mind, three is always a crowd, and it's definitely stifled both of their personalities.
for Maya I can also agree, but Josy without trouple what would be interesting? what would be more, aesthetic considerations aside, than Camilla? all the characterization begins and ends in the premise that she was the summer crush of MC

will the interlude only be about zoey?
all the previews are about her, only in the last one we have also seen MC, so I would safely say that the interlude will be mainly about her

Reactions: shazba

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I think Pink specifically postponed Interlude to next week because of the situation with Ukraine. I talked to him in discord, he was in shock. After all, Sweden is located next to Russia. But on the other hand, testing really took a long time.
Uhm, it's fine to say DPC was shocked by current events, but get your geography right. Sweden doesn't even share a border with Russia.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Uhm, it's fine to say DPC was shocked by current events, but get your geography right. Sweden doesn't even share a border with Russia.
OR there is a theory..... :FacePalm:
1688183_200.gif
Does Sweden have a border with Russia?
Simple answer
Nope :p
If we smear in some shit from politics... might be...
Theory realized using politics :ROFLMAO:
TOR.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RukiRG

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
DPC already said that he is working on episode 9 a week or more ago

If you dedicated yourself to being less of a hater and more to enjoying this game, you would already know
I already know he started some development of episode 9. It's written in the status update. Now with the release, he can dedicate 100% of his time to the development of episode 9.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes