HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I'd like to clear something up about Zoey that I've read a few times here but didn't have the game accessible to check it out.

Contrary to popular belief, Zoey didn't leave the mc.

When she went to San Diego, she asked him to come with her, but he told her to fuck off since he wanted to stay with his dad.

Just needed to put that out there.

OK, as you were now.

EDIT: Kellermann, just noticed your Zoey tribute sig. We are not amused... :rolleyes: Not like the classy one I lifted from OFT's handiwork.
Don't care. Doesn't matter. (fingers in ears) "LaLaLaLaLa I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" :oops: :ROFLMAO:

My thing about bringing her back is that I was just forced to dump my harem for one girl, and now she shows up - she should have come back into the story before now so she would have to compete on a level playing field against all the others. This is like letting someone from the crowd compete in the final heat of a race without qualifying.

That's my tantrum and I'm sticking to it!:oops::eek:;)

Too many, it feels a large chunk of people are way old or not old enough to be here.
AbeOld.gif

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
A tip if your game crashes for no apparent reason, it takes a long time to load. This may be due to too many saves. I have experienced it, and even to the extreme. I loved this game so much that i was frantically saving the game like a weirdo. Haha my GF is still making fun of me for that. I must admit that 1480 pages of saves, knowing that one page contains 12 saves... I'll let you do the math...:whistle:

So I was saying that there is a fairly simple solution to having a stable game, with as many saves as you want. Just split the two save folders by chapter for example. You can also do it for each path, if you want to play them all, it can quickly increase the number of saves.

The first folder is in BeingADIK-0.82-pc\game\saves
The second is normally in: c\users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingADIK

Remember to give a name to your saves beforehand for more ease.

Then, cut and paste your concerned saves in another folder (for example if you chose to stay with Sage in episode 8, make a folder: Path Sage) You can place it in the same folder (saves) as a subfolder.

Copy and also paste the "persistent" file in this folder with the other saves.

This way you can play or replay each part of the game by moving all the contents of a folder back to the original location, your game remains stable, and your other saves are safe in case something goes wrong.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Just noticed that DrPinkCake's Youtube channel has been deleted:unsure:. I wonder if he did it himself or Youtube is being a dick (pun intended:LUL:) as usual
I saw that too and I don't know either, but that wouldn't surprise me at all from youtube. A bunch of cunts with a pinched nose and a broomstick up their ass if you ask to me...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The baby boom started in 1945 when the war was over and pretty much ended by the early 60's. It is 2022. Simple mathematics shows that was significantly more than 40 years ago. The 40-50 year old folks you are talking about were born in the 70's and are called Gen X. Everybody forgets us. That's not a bug, but a feature.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I did no such thing ! :p All I have is 10-20 saves for all the routes there is ( or can be ;) ) so economical... :KEK:
View attachment 1672071
yeah I see what you mean, but it was stronger than me. I was like clikclikclikclik.... :geek: Hahaha. My girlfriend calls me parkinson now. Wait I'll show her how it works with the spanking on her pretty little ass :devilish:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Oh sorry, I was just confused by your old avatar that said no ginger? and something 'Cause now you're a Quinn simp :cry:
The real question is why you care so much whether people love or hate your particular LI. If you like Zoey, then have a blast. Same with Madame, have fun, it doesn't bother me at all. And likewise, if you want to hate on Quinn, enjoy. It's silly to get so worked up over pixels.

If DPC makes a very slight change...

1645717084748.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The baby boom started in 1945 when the war was over and pretty much ended by the early 60's
Already wrote it 46-64 ! :p
yeah I see what you mean, but it was stronger than me. I was like clikclikclikclik.... :geek: Hahaha. My girlfriend calls me parkinson now. Wait I'll show her how it works with the spanking on her pretty little ass :devilish:
1688200_laugh-ketawa.gif
Go for it ! :KEK:

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes