BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Wow interlude is coming, great:FacePalm:... can't wait to play the normal update of this game in october...

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Wait there are people here of 40 years old? :oops:
To better answer this question, let me ask you another one.
Are there people under twenty her?
Why would young people need this more? During my college years, I really didn't need to fuel my imagination to have fun, or with girls. On the other hand, after a while, little by little, the worries of reality come to take over, with work, family, children, and these games are good stimulants at this time, to find fantasy in life, and stay young in the head. It is with these kinds of preconceived ideas that your life is transformed into a miserable story. I don't want to talk politics here, but these rules that encourage us to stay wisely in our place to fit into the mold, it's shit. Nothing like becoming the caricature of your embittered old neighbor, like I don't do that, I'm too young or too old for that, grumbling all the time... Puah... Erk! With my gf, we like to fool around in shopping malls, we fuck in fitting rooms, and even in the back of a bus. And we get a lot of inspiration from these games to spice up our lives. After all, you only live once ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Boomer's Represent!
I'm representing for the gangstas all across the world... :KEK:
I don't do that, I'm too young or too old for that, grumbling all the time
The minute you start doing that life becomes void ;) Fools make it a big deal like " cool " and " not cool " ... but in the end who gives a fuck what others might think ? If I wanna do something ( legal ) I go for it... ummm... this brings back to the sex on a bus or fitting room :LOL: It's all fine and dandy up until you get busted... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I'm representing for the gangstas all across the world... :KEK:

The minute you start doing that life becomes void ;) Fools make it a big deal like " cool " and " not cool " ... but in the end who gives a fuck what others might think ? If I wanna do something ( legal ) I go for it... ummm... this brings back to the sex on a bus or fitting room :LOL: It's all fine and dandy up until you get busted... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
We have already almost been arrested several times, but it makes us want to continue even more. :devilish: See at the start of the game when the mc and Derek pledge for the DIK and are magots in the mall? I let you imagine the rest Haha What a laugh after that :LOL::ROFLMAO:. It's an incredible thrill to take the risk of doing this :love:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Really? oh fuck :ROFLMAO: And what happened to you? Some cops don't mess with it :oops:
I'm living and breathing... ;) Was fined though... but ultimately I just couldn't give a flying fuck about it :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Been in some deep shit situations back in the days... THIS ?! is just a funny memory :p:LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes