PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Lily is the only reason I chose the path of Others. It's a pity that she doesn't have a full-fledged romantic branch and she doesn't have much time in the game.
Yeah, Lily is an interesting character who would have deserved a full path too, and Nicole, well.... what a woman! :love:.
Fuck! I love women too much to be able to decide which one I prefer :love:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, Lily is an interesting character who would have deserved a full path too, and Nicole, well.... what a woman! :love:.
Fuck! I love women too much to be able to decide which one I prefer :love:
I'll give Lily this: she is very straightforward about what she wants. She just might be the most honest of the love interests. But her scenes are funnier if she hates you because you introduced yourself to her by sticking your finger up her ass.

Reactions: Yamura

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'd like to clear something up about Zoey that I've read a few times here but didn't have the game accessible to check it out.

Contrary to popular belief, Zoey didn't leave the mc.

When she went to San Diego, she asked him to come with her, but he told her to fuck off since he wanted to stay with his dad.

Just needed to put that out there.

OK, as you were now.

EDIT: Kellermann, just noticed your Zoey tribute sig. We are not amused... :rolleyes: Not like the classy one I lifted from OFT's handiwork.
:oops::oops::oops::oops:
seems to me a very but very biased version of the affair....

Zoey asked Mc to leave the school and his family to follow her to San Diego where she wanted to go for very solid reasons: she was bored in that small town with only MC.

so MC incredibly and selfishly preferred to finish his studies, and then go to college, instead of begging a sofa to strangers in San Diego with the love of his life

now I think that most likely the interlude will show a Zoey that basically regretted the choice, or at least try to give her some valid reason for her desire to escape

what a mad man:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I'll give Lily this: she is very straightforward about what she wants. She just might be the most honest of the love interests. But her scenes are funnier if she hates you because you introduced yourself to her by sticking your finger up her ass.
Hell yeah, What a meeting. Hey I'm the mc..." SHQUIK!(finger in the ass!)" nice to meet you Lily Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes