Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Sorry I'm new in this game I see that in the patron says there is a season 1&2, I'm just going to download it, but I wondered if for the season 3 only the version is going to be updated or it will be another game as a continuation from where it stayed

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sorry I'm new in this game I see that in the patron says there is a season 1&2, I'm just going to download it, but I wondered if for the season 3 only the version is going to be updated or it will be another game as a continuation from where it stayed
the season will be the continuation of the same story, then there will surely be a fourth season and after that... nobody knows.

more or less it will take at least two years to have the new season

Reactions: Tuatha Dé

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Download the 0.8.2 from there or from here ( OP ) or the compressed from my sig... Season 3 will start shortly ( with a special release Interlude... )

Reactions: Tuatha Dé

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Back the fuck off dude, he's taken by Troy :devilish:
Welp here's a classic for you... Stop me if you can ! dislike.gif :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

BTW : who the fuck gives a shit about Chad ??? :oops::rolleyes: I wished him good luck for his future endeavours and I was done with him back then now and in the future too :p Sounds to me you are the one who's a little agitated about something trivial as a misunderstood joke... seriously dudes learn a tiny bit english from life not just the books for fucks sake :KEK:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
although great ice breaker! "well now that we got anal out of the way, whats your favorite color?"

and if someone points out that you can also stick it in her snatch all i gotta say is stop being gay and come out of the closet already, gezzzz!
Oddly enough she doesn't have much objection to you giving her pink part the old french tickle in lieu of telling her your name. It is only when you go rummaging around in the brown hole that she takes umbrage. I can relate.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oh boy, you're confusing today.... first you don't want the girl, now you don't want the guy! Make up your mind already and pick one, the game of thrones chick, the metal men dude, KRJ, the energiser bunny, i dunno..... there must be one you like! ;)
Then I suggest you read that comment again and point me where is that written which you got from it ?! :KEK: BTW : ever heard of sarcasm ? :p:LOL: The confusing part is alright but it's a test for you out there... ;) Which landed 2 fails in a short period :ROFLMAO:

But seriously... I got no problem with either of the characters... welp I would be lying if I would say that I would pursue friendship with either Chad or Troy ( got nothing to do with them being gay ! ) the KRJ mania is a nonsense to me... dunno who started it or why but it's just baloney :KEK: the energiser bunny.........
wtfp.jpeg a new theory perhaps ??? :LOL:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Oh boy, you're confusing today.... first you don't want the girl, now you don't want the guy! Make up your mind already and pick one, the game of thrones chick, the metal men dude, KRJ, the energiser bunny, i dunno..... there must be one you like! ;)
You can have the Energizer Bunny, but stay away from Franz! That one's MINE!!! That soft brown fur, that cute little nose, those button eyes *sigh*. And you should see the things she does after a little weed. Tickle her ears just right and... MINE I SAY!

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Then I suggest you read that comment again and point me where is that written which you got from it ?! :KEK: BTW : ever heard of sarcasm ? :p:LOL: The confusing part is alright but it's a test for you out there... ;) Which landed 2 fails in a short period :ROFLMAO:

But seriously... I got no problem with either of the characters... welp I would be lying if I would say that I would pursue friendship with either Chad or Troy ( got nothing to do with them being gay ! ) the KRJ mania is a nonsense to me... dunno who started it or why but it's just baloney :KEK: the energiser bunny.........
View attachment 1672755 a new theory perhaps ??? :LOL:
1520736335-jesus-rire.gif :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Hey, I've been wondering.. Recently I played the game a lot, to finish with all girls roads, but thought just occured, that I was always doing the same thing at one point.. Is there some kind bad outcome for Maya if you didn't warn her about Quinn?

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Any news on the next update? Not sure if I'm being retarded or not but I remember someone saying the updates will be shorter compared to the last few episodes going back to its original length from the first few episodes of s1. Does this mean faster updates or?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes