AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
What I really wanna know is if MC and the main characters will be in the upcoming update or will it just be from Zoey pov and her life after parting with Tromolo that's kinda what I'm confused on.
So you have to have huge dik affinity to unlock Zoey's path(story) or does this have nothing to do with Tromolo?
He refers to the level of Patreon not the game...
I'm being retarded
Yes you are

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What I really wanna know is if MC and the main character will be in the this upcoming update or will it just be from Zoey pov and her life after parting with Tromolo that's kinda what I'm confused on.
So you have to have huge dik affinity to unlock Zoey's path(story) or does this have nothing to do with Tromolo?
Main focus will be Zoey so if Tremolo should be in it... :unsure: think of it as either a sort of reminiscence ( past ) and as the story catches up to the present as cameo :p

Zoey is officially inserted into MCs life once again... conditions were not given ( how could there have been... it ain't happened yet ! :KEK: ) I think you misunderstood the " huge dick " ... it was meant for Patrons that have that title the Interlude comes 4th of March ( dunno how they are tiered so I just bluff onward ) Diks from 7th of March and the Micro Penis will get it latest at the 18th of March :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
probably sequel just means it will be separate launcher, as it was stated int the end of episode 8. And yeah, the upcoming release won't be full next chapter, but only part of it. The part called Interlude, I think it was also teased right after the end?
Lol oh yeah s3 will be on a separate launcher, for a second I thought you meant a sequel focusing on the other dude. So this upcoming release will just be the interlude for s3 I'm assuming, still not sure why we need a dedicated release for Zoey but ehh I'll probably just skip on this update and wait for the more important update with MC and the main characters.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'd like to see a threesome with Zoey and Sage.
I'd rather we reestablish regular twosomes with Sage first.

What I really wanna know is if MC and the main characters will be in the upcoming update or will it just be from Zoey pov and her life after parting with Tromolo that's kinda what I'm confused on.
We don't know, DPC has been very tight-lipped about the Interlude. My guess is the MC will be a significant presence but it will be firmly focused on Zoey (possibly to the point we play as her). We should find out soon enough.

Also, if you joined DPC's Discord channel, there's one thing you absolutely NEED to keep in mind: do *NOT* mention F95Zone under any circumstances!! Don't so much as allude to this place! If someone else mentions it, stay quiet and hope their vision is based on movement! Talk only about things on Discord or DPCs Patreon page (and only if your pledge level has access to those things).

DPC runs a very tight ship over there. He dislikes pirates and he has a real hate-on for these boards in particular.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Main focus will be Zoey so if Tremolo should be in it... :unsure: think of it as either a sort of reminiscence ( past ) and as the story catches up to the present as cameo :p

Zoey is officially inserted into MCs life once again... conditions were not given ( how could there have been... it ain't happened yet ! :KEK: ) I think you misunderstood the " huge dick " ... it was meant for Patrons that have that title the Interlude comes 4th of March ( dunno how they are tiered so I just bluff onward ) Diks from 7th of March and the Micro Penis will get it latest at the 18th of March :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
That's exactly what I wanted to know, so yeah I'll definitely skip on this update, not really interested in Zoey's life after she and Tromolo parted but I'm glad she's back, will she be an Li tho?

Like I said I'm out of the loop man I don't know these terms, I'm not a patron and I don't often communicate on this forum unless Im in need of answers or some shit :ROFLMAO: but I get what you saying, it's patron lingo lol.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That's exactly what I wanted to know, so yeah I'll definitely skip on this update, not really interested in Zoey's life after she and Tromolo parted but I'm glad she's back, will she be an Li tho?

Like I said I'm out of the loop man I don't know these terms, I'm not a patron and I don't often communicate on this forum unless Im in need of answers or some shit :ROFLMAO: but I get what you saying, it's patron lingo lol.
I have bad news for you to continue with the story you have to play the interlude it is not that there is a Skip chapter button :ROFLMAO: Season 3 comes with the interlude and chapters 9,10,11 and 12 In a separate game

Other than that you need to transfer your save data to continue playing

Reactions: Walter Victor

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I'd rather we reestablish regular twosomes with Sage first.

We don't know, DPC has been very tight-lipped about the Interlude. My guess is the MC will be a significant presence but it will be firmly focused on Zoey (possibly to the point we play as her). We should find out soon enough.

Also, if you joined DPC's Discord channel, there's one thing you absolutely NEED to keep in mind: do *NOT* mention F95Zone under any circumstances!! Don't so much as allude to this place! If someone else mentions it, stay quiet and hope their vision is based on movement! Talk only about things on Discord or DPCs Patreon page (and only if your pledge level has access to those things).

DPC runs a very tight ship over there. He dislikes pirates and he has a real hate-on for these boards in particular.
Now see if we get to play as her then that changes everything, then I'd most definitely play the new update but if it's an hour of just watching whatever happend in her life then I'm good lol.

Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't actually even planning to send any messages tbh I just joined to keep up with latest news and what not regarding the game, but regardless thanks for the heads up..I was actually wondering why DPC never posts anything here like some devs but now I get it.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I have bad news for you to continue with the story you have to play the interlude it is not that there is a Skip chapter button :ROFLMAO: Season 3 comes with the interlude and chapters 9,10,11 and 12 In a separate game

Other than that you need to transfer your save data to continue playing
Lol usually I just press the skip button and let it skip through until the main game starts, like the whole Josya/Majosy camp stuff, skipped through that bitch until the episode started lol

• Haha
Reactions: луна

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
You have a free guess... :p :ROFLMAO: Why the fuck would there be an Interlude dedicated to her if there were no plans in motion regarding her and MC ? ;):LOL:
I mean a while back someone mentioned that Zoey and Quinn weren't listed as LIs.. Maybe that changed I don't know,I'm hoping Zoey will be an Li tho and oddly even Quinn even tho I think what makes her and MCs interactions special is that it happens sporadically so whenever it does happen it's pretty cool and even sweet sometimes.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I mean a while back someone mentioned that Zoey and Quinn weren't listed as LIs.. Maybe that changed I don't know,I'm hoping Zoey will be an Li tho and oddly even Quinn even tho I think what makes her and MCs interactions special is that it happens sporadically so whenever it does happen it's pretty cool and even sweet sometimes.
That might be true... but this is an ongoing Visual Novel sooo... expect the unexpected... ! ;)

And as a plus note... what do you think " others " means when you face a choice as to how to progress with your life ? :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes