AssMan14

Feb 10, 2022
It will be interesting to find out why Zoey decided to return, but most of all I am interested in her reaction to various MC. (DICK or CHICK.)

I hope that at the end of Interlude we will see her reaction to the Rooster of MC, and if there is a hell of a fuck with strippers, a picture of Quinn, a picture in a bar with tommy, etc. She will have a different reaction to this.

Just imagine Zoey's reaction to this photo :KEK::

1645751671051.png

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
It will be interesting to find out why Zoey decided to return, but most of all I am interested in her reaction to various MC. (DICK or CHICK.)

I hope that at the end of Interlude we will see her reaction to the Rooster of MC, and if there is a hell of a fuck with strippers, a picture of Quinn, a picture in a bar with tommy, etc. She will have a different reaction to this.

View attachment 1673003
this would be rather epic :LOL:

Reactions: AssMan14

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
And does it work in real life? Because until September or October there will be no new chapter :KEK:
Lol unfortunately one cannot skip events in real life, if that was the case I would've skipped till a point where my daughter was old enough to not poop in her pants anymore lol but such is life. And frankly I don't mind waiting till Sep Or Oct for a full update, life itself keeps me more than occupied so waiting won't be an issue.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

View attachment 1673003
I guess that flunge is just as eager to get titty fed like the MC :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

But why does it matter what her reaction will be ? :oops: If there will be any... :rolleyes: She made her choice when she left so being judgemental ( however ! ) would be a sad bastards move :eek::cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020

View attachment 1673003
is this the picture Quinn takes during the HOT party? o_O

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
this would be rather epic :LOL:

View attachment 1673003
especially the manwhore path, Zoey left MC when she was his first and only lay, a few years later Dude banged almost an entire sorority, two faculty members and strippers.. Surely she must be thinking what the fuck happend to this dude lol

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I guess that flunge is just as eager to get titty fed like the MC :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

But why does it matter what her reaction will be ? :oops: If there will be any... :rolleyes: She made her choice when she left so being judgemental ( however ! ) would be a sad bastards move :eek::cautious:
Yeah but pretty funny though :LOL: Kinda... What the fuck going on with this guy???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah but pretty funny though :LOL: Kinda... What the fuck going on with this guy???
boy-i-have-an-idea.gif
" He's having a good time without me !!! So let's get the hell outta here and go back to the San Diego slums " :KEK:

Or wherever she came from :p Along with that nasty ass harlot that features in the Interlude :LOL:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
We can already imagine the next of season 3, Zoey being admitted to university, and engaging in the sorority of HOT.
What do you think of that? :whistle:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You are right that Zoey asked the MC to come with her. (y)

But Zoey left the MC because she left. She left. The thing we should be asking is how Zoey could leave so easily?:rolleyes:

The MC hasn't graduated high school yet. What about Zoey? Did she drop out of high school or is she already done with high school? If she was already done with high school, it is selfish of Zoey to even ask the MC to go to San Diego with her and she is probably older than the MC then. The MC decides to stay, not only because his father would be alone, but also so that he can finish high school. In my opinion a reasonable decision of the MC.:unsure:

Now what Josy once said to the MC applies. A relationship where you can't see each other every week sucks. That is in principle the reason why it came to the separation of Zoey and the MC. But in the process, Zoey probably made the first move because in the flashback of EP3, she presented the MC with a new boyfriend. The MC is free and then falls for Josy.:unsure:

Is this perhaps what happened to Isabella and James? Isabella loses her job. She finds a new one at B&R and leaves. James can't come along so easily and Isabella goes anyway. It goes well for a while, but they both drift apart. James already visits Bella, but can't as often as he might like. Isabella and Jill have a sexual alcohol accident and just at this time James comes to visit Bella. He stands outside the window, as Jill does later, and sees his wife cheating on him. His reaction is to leave and not visit Isabella again because she has cheated on him.:rolleyes::unsure:

The game within the game, or a repeated story, with alternating characters.:eek:
If you read between the lines, Zoey was being abused by her father. That's why she made sure to be in detention every day. It was simultaneously a cry for help as well as a way to escape her father's clutches, at least for a few hours each day.

Sure she put on a brave face, acted all tough in her gothic getup, but she was hurting, hurting bad. And when she'd finally stolen enough cash to escape for good, she did.

She asked Fuckface to run away with her but he turned her down. Sure she was hurt, but she'd been hurt so many times in the past she'd pretty much perfected putting on a brave face, so what was she to do? She just smiled and left.

But after 6 months away she realised she was less whole than ever before. Sure she'd escaped her father's clutches, but something more important was now missing from her life; Fuckface meant more to her than she ever realised.

She loved him, and she needed to let him know.

It was time to go back.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
How the fuck i could missed this one? Hell! 6 month did you said? :unsure:
Expect episode 9 drop around October 28 ( ? around halloween ) :p
am i wrong if I tell that you don't like her so much? :sneaky:
Weeeell... it's not that I like or dislike her... this idea that DPC tells us a story where we had a little glimpse of the MCs past ( ended how it ended... ) and now all of a sudden THIS push for Zoeyya :KEK: Interlude dedicated to her and forcible reinject her into the MCs life AFTER you made up your mind ( most likely ) to start a relationship with someone(s) is as alien to me as it gets... I don't see a single scenario where I ( as the MC ) would give a flying fuck what she has to say... we are done ! :p So as a dick move DPC plants this character back to the center where she can stir some more shit up... as if our life would look that dandy as it is right ? :rolleyes:
We can already imagine the next of season 3, Zoey being admitted to university, and engaging in the sorority of HOT.
Said and done... don't care about her... if it's a path I do it but 100% sure not out of interest but completion :p
"I am the terror that flaps in the night!" - Darkwing Duck. or as Launchpad Mcquack said "when there's Tybalt call DW"
Or me... :KEK:
1_8v4Uk5ihzgBPRcKLJfzU9Q.jpeg

Oct 19, 2020
If you read between the lines, Zoey was being abused by her father. That's why she made sure to be in detention every day. It was simultaneously a cry for help as well as a way to escape her father's clutches, at least for a few hours each day.

Sure she put on a brave face, acted all tough in her gothic getup, but she was hurting, hurting bad. And when she'd finally stolen enough cash to escape for good, she did.

She asked Fuckface to run away with her but he turned her down. Sure she was hurt, but she'd been hurt so many times in the past she'd pretty much perfected putting on a brave face, so what was she to do? She just smiled and left.

But after 6 months away she realised she was less whole than ever before. Sure she'd escaped her father's clutches, but something more important was now missing from her life; Fuckface meant more to her than she ever realised.

It was time to go back.
Damn shazba u're making me want to get on the Zoey train. Is there any room for one more AchedCroissant ?
#FuckfaceZoey4Ever

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

It was time to go back.
It is a possible scenario... ( and very much likely ! (y) ) BUT she had her time and place yet she choose to stay quiet and ran off ( whether the scenario is in effect is not important anymore ) ... what can you do with someone who doesn't share her feelings/dealings ??? Am I a mind reader or something of the sorts ? Yes it's a pretty fucked up story when someone is abused but I haven't heard a solution of where running off would actually do anything good :p Talking about teenagers here so it's understandable if they rush things but still... she made her choice now she's got to live with it ! :cautious: No fucking chance a sob story from DPC would change my mind ( even if it's as you said ) ... Welp we count a couple of thousands of sheeps and we will know how shit went down ! :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Damn shazba u're making me want to get on the Zoey train. Is there any room for one more AchedCroissant ?
#FuckfaceZoey4Ever
simpsons-room-for-one-more-homer.gif
I don't know if it's possible because I think that with Josy it was a separate case since she was on the waiting list or something like that

It was time to go back.
Or maybe his father died in a car accident and his mother married some asshole who was in the army. And now he works as a security guard at the college

Where have I seen that.... :unsure:

Oh yes here :ROFLMAO:
e9a1b89a1e917527c67eb3e2a39d3785.jpg

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
While the girls are a massive component of the game, the game, by the developers own statement, isn't all about sex.

"There will be a good amount of sexual content in the game, but it's not the main focus."

It's fun conquering new girls (I know there's a line forming behind KRJ - those people may never get their day), but the mc has pretty much tried all the wares now, and it's time for him to make his purchase and move on with the show.

That said, I am still more intrigued to see where the "Quinn path" will take us more so than the other paths. While all the LIs have been fun, I don't see much future potential for interest from them:
  • Bella: What will the future bring? Sitting around sipping wine and eating crackers while reading pretentious novels and being witty? That looks to be the long term prospects, but short term will probably just be dealing with James and however that's going to manifest itself. I personally couldn't give a fuck about that.
  • Jill: While I could totally dig eating sushi every night (and I'm talking about the Japanese dish, but other varieties of such are just as appealing :sneaky:), but apart from anal sex, what's there left to do with Jill? Help her with her campaign? She'd get boring real fast. She's really just a trophy girlfriend for college.
  • Maya: Watch movies and try to get her dad to see the light. Maybe some beer and pizza nights.
  • Josy: Is probably a fun girl, she kinda comes across like she is, but we don't really know what she's into. Skinny dipping, getting drunk in the park, making out with other girls.
  • Sage: She initially seemed like a party girl, but now she's coming across like "all work and no play", and even her partying self was all about trying to deal with being cheated on in the first place.
But:
  • Quinn: Running prostitution rackets, dealing drugs, hanging out hating on other loving couples. Imagine Quinn introducing the mc to her mom; that'd be a barrel of laughs! And they haven't even held hands yet; there's so much room for growth in their relationship!
So yeah, I think the time for choosing between the main LIs is done. Now it's time for the story to kick in, and that story needs to centre around Quinn.

Oh yeah... Zoey... :unsure:
The only thing i can say to that is ... Jill is obviously the best choice in this senario haha. I mean he comes from a poor family she's rich. Now will we see a repeat of his father's past happening between Jill and MC is the question there.

Last edited:
Reactions: AssMan14

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
That said, I am still more intrigued to see where the "Quinn path" will take us more so than the other paths
that's easy - to jail.
which, if I'm sticking to my fuckface-is-telling-his-story-from-jail theory, means quinn path is the canon path :|
well, the game is called being a DIK, not being a CHICK
meh

The release dates of Interlude - Riding the Waves here on Patreon are:

Huge DIK tier and above (+$25): Friday, March 4
good. now that this is out of the picture, DPC can finally start serious work on ep9

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes