луна

Aug 24, 2021
If you read between the lines, Zoey was being abused by her father. That's why she made sure to be in detention every day. It was simultaneously a cry for help as well as a way to escape her father's clutches, at least for a few hours each day.

Sure she put on a brave face, acted all tough in her gothic getup, but she was hurting, hurting bad. And when she'd finally stolen enough cash to escape for good, she did.

She asked Fuckface to run away with her but he turned her down. Sure she was hurt, but she'd been hurt so many times in the past she'd pretty much perfected putting on a brave face, so what was she to do? She just smiled and left.

But after 6 months away she realised she was less whole than ever before. Sure she'd escaped her father's clutches, but something more important was now missing from her life; Fuckface meant more to her than she ever realised.

She loved him, and she needed to let him know.

It was time to go back.
Its difficult to write with tears on my eyes, me and my sister had a tough childhood, my mom died in a car accident when i was 5 years old, my father started drinking and that when our suffering began.
He abused us by causing us a lot of emotional damage and even sometimes hitting us, until one day when i wasnt at home he raped my little sister, after that she wasnt the same person anymore and three months after that she commited suicide.
What kind of sick bastard does that to his own daughter; with his action he took away the only person i loved and cared about, to this day I havent healed and I feel guilty for not being able to help my sister.
After that he was arrested and i broke off any contact with him and went to live with my mom´s family.
I would give everything to have my sister with me and to be able to hug her again.
She gives me the strength to continue living and be a better person that my father was.

Hopefully Zoey isnt abused by her father as you said, if not i will need scar tissues.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Its difficult to write with tears on my eyes, me and my sister had a tough childhood, my mom died in a car accident when i was 5 years old, my father started drinking and that when our suffering began.
He abused us by causing us a lot of emotional damage and even sometimes hitting us, until one day when i wasnt at home he raped my little sister, after that she wasnt the same person anymore and three months after that she commited suicide.
What kind of sick bastard does that to his own daughter; with his action he took away the only person i loved and cared about, to this day I havent healed and I feel guilty for not being able to help my sister.
After that he was arrested and i broke off any contact with him and went to live with my mom´s family.
I would give everything to have my sister with me and to be able to hug her again.
She gives me the strength to continue living and be a better person that my father was.

Hopefully Zoey isnt abused by her father as you said, if not i will need scar tissues.
луна, I do apologies if my post brought up horrible memories for you. No one should have to go through that kind of treatment from one of the few people they should be able to trust most in life.

I don't know your story, other than what you have bravely shared with us today, and I'm not going to pretend I can comprehend the effect it has had on your your life so far, and I'm sure you've heard this many, many times, but you aren't to blame for what happened to your sister.

When the people we are supposed to love turn into monsters, there is no handbook, no simple solution to solve everything and make it go away.

I can only wish that you find the healing and strength you need to go on to live the life that honors your sister's memory.

:cry:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020

Luna, you have a lot of courage to express yourself here, on a subject as painful in the memory as in the heart, and you were right to do so. Do not be afraid to talk about it, and I hope with all my heart that you have people around you, who know how to listen to your pain. It takes time, not to forget, because you never forget this kind of tragedy, but to mourn and keep moving forward. I know it's very difficult to accept, but it's necessary to be able to rebuild slowly. Don't let grief or hate take over. my words probably seem ridiculous to you, and in a way, I know they are, because like you, I went through very painful moments, and that moment, the only things that occupied my mind, were hatred , revenge, pain, and grief. I kept everything deep inside me, with the darkest ideas you can imagine. But none of this can heal the wounds made to the soul and the heart.
It's a beautiful tribute that you make to your sister, and she would surely be proud of your courage. What you are doing is a first step towards healing. Stay strong Luna

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Dunno what's the big deal with this... we won't get a thing until autumn :LOL:
I am aware of that
but the sooner he gets this out of the way, the sooner he can start on ep9
and the sooner he starts on ep9, the sooner it will get out
unless, of course, he plans it for a halloween release because of the party, in which case just... meh
I'll still try to be overly optimistic and hope that he will plan the halloween party for the actual halloween 2022.
BUT, in that scenario, I'll hope that it's gonna be in ep10, not ep9

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I'm confused am I missing something? How do we know Zoey's dad? How do we know if she even has a dad in the picture?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What lines are those?
For instance BADIK is a DPC product... which means shitstorm dead ahead ( wherever you step ) ... which resulted ALL of the characters come with heavy baggage... which does not exclude Zoeyya either... which would have to make you think about what we have seen so far again... and again... and again... etc. ;) :p
She's a rebel, I'll go along with that. But abused by her father?
Occam's razor... :LOL:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is this perhaps what happened to Isabella and James? Isabella loses her job. She finds a new one at B&R and leaves. James can't come along so easily and Isabella goes anyway. It goes well for a while, but they both drift apart. James already visits Bella, but can't as often as he might like. Isabella and Jill have a sexual alcohol accident and just at this time James comes to visit Bella. He stands outside the window, as Jill does later, and sees his wife cheating on him. His reaction is to leave and not visit Isabella again because she has cheated on him.:rolleyes::unsure:
Huh!?

Isabella's old library is in the same city as B&R. She and the MC go on their date to a restaurant in the downtown area. The MC takes a bus and meets her there. They walk from the restaurant to her old library. There is no indication that Isabella has moved, and at any rate her house is within driving distance of either library.

Now, your theory about James finding out about Jill and Isabella could well explain his absence, but it doesn't require him being at some long distance because Isabella changed jobs.

AssMan14

Feb 10, 2022
For instance BADIK is a DPC product... which means shitstorm dead ahead ( wherever you step ) ... which resulted ALL of the characters come with heavy baggage... which does not exclude Zoeyya either... which would have to make you think about what we have seen so far again... and again... and again... etc. ;) :p
I don't think that Being a DIK will end as dramatically as Acting lessons, of course there will still be some drama, but less harsh than. Almost all the characters in Being a dik have a hidden side, even Chad lol. So we need to wait interlude to see what kinda of hidden side gonna have Zoey.

Also, the problem with the father was already in Acting Lessons, (Melissa), as well as the ex who returned unexpectedly (Ana). I think the DPC will not apply the same traits to Zoey, there will probably be something else.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
You are right that Zoey asked the MC to come with her. (y)

But Zoey left the MC because she left. She left. The thing we should be asking is how Zoey could leave so easily?:rolleyes:

The MC hasn't graduated high school yet. What about Zoey? Did she drop out of high school or is she already done with high school? If she was already done with high school, it is selfish of Zoey to even ask the MC to go to San Diego with her and she is probably older than the MC then. The MC decides to stay, not only because his father would be alone, but also so that he can finish high school. In my opinion a reasonable decision of the MC.:unsure:

Now what Josy once said to the MC applies. A relationship where you can't see each other every week sucks. That is in principle the reason why it came to the separation of Zoey and the MC. But in the process, Zoey probably made the first move because in the flashback of EP3, she presented the MC with a new boyfriend. The MC is free and then falls for Josy.:unsure:

Is this perhaps what happened to Isabella and James? Isabella loses her job. She finds a new one at B&R and leaves. James can't come along so easily and Isabella goes anyway. It goes well for a while, but they both drift apart. James already visits Bella, but can't as often as he might like. Isabella and Jill have a sexual alcohol accident and just at this time James comes to visit Bella. He stands outside the window, as Jill does later, and sees his wife cheating on him. His reaction is to leave and not visit Isabella again because she has cheated on him.:rolleyes::unsure:

The game within the game, or a repeated story, with alternating characters.:eek:
If anything happened like that is was Jills sister not Jill. Just saying I'm still under the theory that Jills sister had a thing with Bella that ended poorly and Jills Campaign is dangers of student teacher relationships which is why Jill is upset no matter what wether you persue her or don't.
My biggest theory is in the locked room is the room Jills sister stayed in when she ran away from her parents Bella and Jills sister had an affair of some sort because shes reckless horn dog husband found out and left Bella Bella shut down and closed Jills sister out Jills sister did something reckless and got hurt most likely died.

Another running theory that I heared is not mine but the locked room could be a baby room because Bella wanted kids James didn't thats why he left but I think that's to Mundane for a DPC project. Could also be some sort of sex dungeon knowing Bellas wild side.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Wow. What lines are those? I don't think I would have missed something like that, even if it was between the lines.:rolleyes:

She's a rebel, I'll go along with that. But abused by her father? I would rather assume that she has no father and dances around on her mother's nose.:unsure:

It doesn't sound bad as fanfiction, I'll give you that.(y):D

I'm with you on the last one, too. She was reminded by Jamie's Rooster entry of the good times with the MC and her feelings rekindled for him.(y)
I'm confused am I missing something? How do we know Zoey's dad? How do we know if she even has a dad in the picture?

Occam's razor... :LOL:
Nah, it was just some bullshit that I made up as a joke. But it was a mistake.

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
We don´t know anything about Zoey´s dad. He wasn´t mentioned at all.
It´s all "reading between the lines" in the story that MC told Bella.
I read the lines again but didn´t see her dad in between... :unsure: :rolleyes:
The interlude (only one week from now :coffee:) will definitely shine some more light on Zoey and her past.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Did Isabella explicitly mention that it is her old workplace?:unsure:

Serious question.:)
Yes, she did. When the MC went over to her house in the evening and they had dinner by the pool:

Isabella: "That's true. However, there's one more thing, which prompted me to take off at the end of the date."
MC: "Oh, yeah... What was that?"
Isabella: "That library you wanted us to go to..."
MC: "I thought it would be a nice way to end the date, given your profession."
MC: "Maybe I shouldn't have added something that reminded you of work to the date."

Isabella: "It's not that... Well, almost..."
Isabella: "I used to work there before I got my position at B&R."

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't think that Being a DIK will end as dramatically as Acting lessons, of course there will still be some drama, but less harsh than. Almost all the characters in Being a dik have a hidden side, even Chad lol. So we need to wait interlude to see what kinda of hidden side gonna have Zoey.

Also, the problem with the father was already in Acting Lessons, (Melissa), as well as the ex who returned unexpectedly (Ana). I think the DPC will not apply the same traits to Zoey, there will probably be something else.
You all go too much into the extreme direction... I never said that anyone gets burned alive... but if you mess with shit you end up shit ( in many ways :KEK: ;) ) ... the father problem is very common ( or let's say parent ! ) and as formerly one posted about his ( and her late sisters ) tragedy just take a very long and good look at these forums and the real incest freaks... whoever has this baaad blood inside of him/her is very much capable to cause " scar tissues " on ones soul and/or physical body... the sad truth is that sick fucks are all around us we just don't realize it in time or at all... coz we don't care or mind or are just too naive... makes no difference :( As our numbers rise exponentially the bad moon is on the rise... :cautious:
Nah, it was just some bullshit that I made up as a joke
You might think that it was bullshit... but we will see if you hit bullseye in a couple of decades years days :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AssMan14

varage

Jun 26, 2019
On bella theory it stands to reason that the baby thing could be more probable as she wanted children her husband didn't So he stepped out on bella. Hense her becoming the thing she hates. Adulterer's though it could be that she's an adulteress that slipped again going back to my jills sister theory.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yes, she did. When the MC went over to her house in the evening and they had dinner by the pool:

Isabella: "That's true. However, there's one more thing, which prompted me to take off at the end of the date."
MC: "Oh, yeah... What was that?"
Isabella: "That library you wanted us to go to..."
MC: "I thought it would be a nice way to end the date, given your profession."
MC: "Maybe I shouldn't have added something that reminded you of work to the date."

Isabella: "It's not that... Well, almost..."
Isabella: "I used to work there before I got my position at B&R."
I probably should have added the rest of that conversation, so here it is:

MC: "Oh, I did not know that."
Isabella: "No, how could you? And that's not your fault..."
Isabella: "But that place brings back a lot of memories. Both good and bad."
Isabella: "Mostly bad."

MC: "And I caught you off-guard with it... Fuck..."
Isabella: "My palms started to sweat and when I realized that it was our destination..."
Isabella: "I panicked and had to get out of there."

The conversation continues when the MC relates some lame story about a neighbor's dog. No, I'm not going to post that!

Reactions: dalli_x

varage

Jun 26, 2019
That is possible and would also explain Jill and Bella's friendship. Interesting thought.(y)

What if Isabella had a thing with Lana. Then a James came along and they had a three-way relationship. A little later, Lana passed away. Isabella and James get married. A few years later, Jill comes to B&R.

There is a strong hint in EP5 that something happened between Jill and Isabella. But given the possible past as described above, James could have freaked out.

There are so many theories about the room that I prefer to be surprised. I don't really care either.:rolleyes:
Me too im hoping its just a BDSM room tbh lol.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes