varage

Jun 26, 2019
Well hear me out she somehow gets a kink for BDSM reading 50 shades or gray or some shit. Her husband doesn't enjoy it he steps out cheating on Bella "I've become what I hate im an adulteress." Explains why she says that laying next to MC her husband cheated on her and left with another woman. Also it explains the kissing scene in episode three? When he's kissing her and he says. MC "If i knew the real reason for her tears and the way she acted I wouldn't of kissed her that night. I would have ran away."
It explains that sentence without her being acting lessons nurse MK II.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I don't think so... especially regarding the campaign that Jill is organizing, it can't be against something that her best friend did, if Jill was against the relationship how could she not be against whoever carried out that "unhealthy" relationship?

besides it would be the third storyline closed with the same "twist"
It can be and it's the only reason Jill is friends with Bella in this case. Because Bella agrees with Jill and regrets what she did. As she'd have firsthand knowledge of the repercussions of such a relationship.
Jill's ONLY against said relationship after it happened and turned out terrible for her sister. She wasn't born against it. But Jill is also an understanding person and Bella being a family friend knew she didn't do this Maliciously she would have a deep seated regret which explains her new ice queen persona to push students away and not draw unwanted attention from students given her... Appealing shape.
edit: It also explains the conversation in Bella's bed between Jill and Bella where Jill storms out to sleep with MC after MC and Bella flirt on the couch. Bella "That's my favorite song" Smile. MC "I know." Jill "It's not happening again is it?" Bella "No."

Last edited:

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Is it possible to bring Derek and Ashley together? Everything was a little weird in my walkthrough
Yes, during the party at the HOT mansion that you attend with Jacob. If you do things in the right order, it involves talking to both Derek by phone, and Ashley - I forget exactly which way round you have to do it but it's pretty simply to figure out. You let Derek know that Ashley "doesn't hate him any more," then next time you talk to Ashley, a phone call interrupt and she rushes off to make up with him. (Or, more likely, hook up with him. :D )

Reactions: AssMan14

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
You all go too much into the extreme direction... I never said that anyone gets burned alive...
So many libraries in this game and still nobody burning alive.... That's just a waste of potention!
But yeah, i get your drift, we shouldn't expect deaths in an inferno or by flooding or something like that...
Still would leave us death by suicide/overdose Quinn though... She's still holding that cocaine and in seems to run in her family.
So i wouldn't count on a 100% sure no-deaths scenario yet though. Hope this will not be the case but okay.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I don't think that Being a DIK will end as dramatically as Acting lessons, of course there will still be some drama, but less harsh than. Almost all the characters in Being a dik have a hidden side, even Chad lol. So we need to wait interlude to see what kinda of hidden side gonna have Zoey.

Also, the problem with the father was already in Acting Lessons, (Melissa), as well as the ex who returned unexpectedly (Ana). I think the DPC will not apply the same traits to Zoey, there will probably be something else.
That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw Zoey coming back into the game. Like.... Wait.. WHAT??? Oh fucking hell Nononono no no NO! Not that... :cry::cry::cry: Not yet fucking drama like Acting Lesson. Like for example Chad and Troy (yeah I don't like those two) would set fire somewhere, or even Zoey (causing a shit storm)... and some of the girls would be in a similar situation.... I didn't want to talk about it until then, as if to ward off the spell, and I'm really afraid that's DPC's goal, but I hope I'm wrong. If it happens again, I'll set my pc on fire!!! Can you hear me DPC???? :devilish:(n):poop:

Or she could go to work at the Pink Rose. :unsure:
Yeah.... that might work too, I mean.... why not :unsure:

Reactions: AssMan14

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I expect such an outcome for my MC, who will end up with a fat Quinn living in a trailer park, and yelling at the MC to go get cigarettes. :KEK:
That's not as half as bad what I had in mind... :KEK:
So many libraries in this game and still nobody burning alive.... That's just a waste of potention!
But yeah, i get your drift, we shouldn't expect deaths in an inferno or by flooding or something like that...
Still would leave us death by suicide/overdose Quinn though... She's still holding that cocaine and in seems to run in her family.
So i wouldn't count on a 100% sure no-deaths scenario yet though. Hope this will not be the case but okay.
Death by OD... prison fight... accident... " accident "... many ways to go out but DPC said already he would not go this time into that distance :LOL:
If it happens again, I'll set my pc on fire!!! Can you hear me DPC???? :devilish:(n):poop:
Got the gasoline and the matches covered... :p:p:p:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
If anything happened like that is was Jills sister not Jill. Just saying I'm still under the theory that Jills sister had a thing with Bella that ended poorly and Jills Campaign is dangers of student teacher relationships which is why Jill is upset no matter what wether you persue her or don't.
My biggest theory is in the locked room is the room Jills sister stayed in when she ran away from her parents Bella and Jills sister had an affair of some sort because shes reckless horn dog husband found out and left Bella Bella shut down and closed Jills sister out Jills sister did something reckless and got hurt most likely died.

Another running theory that I heared is not mine but the locked room could be a baby room because Bella wanted kids James didn't thats why he left but I think that's to Mundane for a DPC project. Could also be some sort of sex dungeon knowing Bellas wild side.
19a9.jpg

I saw a guy next to the vending machine during the dorm party... He was talking about the theory that the government... Wait! was it you? o_O:alien::geek: :p:ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oh God Almighty... You just sparked a domestic quarrel at my house... I was there, like WOW they look so yummy :love:... And (GF talk) there Mine are more prettier don't you think?.... Thank you so much for that. I was starting to get bored :sleep::ROFLMAO:
Tell her I said hi ! And that hers are much much prettier !!! :p :p :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I would know right ?! :unsure::eek::LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes