♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Expect episode 9 drop around October 28 ( ? around halloween ) :p

Weeeell... it's not that I like or dislike her... this idea that DPC tells us a story where we had a little glimpse of the MCs past ( ended how it ended... ) and now all of a sudden THIS push for Zoeyya :KEK: Interlude dedicated to her and forcible reinject her into the MCs life AFTER you made up your mind ( most likely ) to start a relationship with someone(s) is as alien to me as it gets... I don't see a single scenario where I ( as the MC ) would give a flying fuck what she has to say... we are done ! :p So as a dick move DPC plants this character back to the center where she can stir some more shit up... as if our life would look that dandy as it is right ? :rolleyes:

Said and done... don't care about her... if it's a path I do it but 100% sure not out of interest but completion :p
Well, I pretty much agree with you on that. Zoey seems like a girl who wreaks havoc around her, and I know those kinds of girls well from having been around in the past. One in particular, which has come up many times in my life, and each time it stirred up so much shit it was all the way to the ceiling. Once she even came to my house, when I was married. She slept on the couch for a few days, and when my wife at the time found out who she was, she went nuts! OUFffff, it was epic that day. She always came back in her little shoes, as a friend, a friendship that of course went up a notch, then another.... You see the picture, but as soon as things got serious, she messed things up everywhere, and decamped in an infernal crash. It's simple, she even managed to make the garden turtle sprint once. Poor animal... So fuck yeah, I'm intrigued how DPC is going to lay this easter egg for us. What kind of profile did he draw for this girl, to bring her into an already busy Mc life. Whatever girl (or girls for Maya and Josy) you stayed with at the end. Will there be a catfight between the, or the tigresses and the silver surfer? Is Zoey going to team up with that bitch Quinn? I just hope we have the freedom of choice to fight for the one we fought for. Will it depend on the DIK/Neutral/Chick affinity? But at this point, I would like to say this to Zoey....

You_Shall_Not_Pass!_0-1_screenshot.jpg
:devilish: :p :ROFLMAO:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well, I pretty much agree with you on that. Zoey seems like a girl who wreaks havoc around her, and I know those kinds of girls well from having been around in the past. One in particular, which has come up many times in my life, and each time it stirred up so much shit it was all the way to the ceiling. Once she even came to my house, when I was married. She slept on the couch for a few days, and when my wife at the time found out who she was, she went nuts! OUFffff, it was epic that day. She always came back in her little shoes, as a friend, a friendship that of course went up a notch, then another.... You see the picture, but as soon as things got serious, she messed things up everywhere, and decamped in an infernal crash. It's simple, she even managed to make the garden turtle sprint once. Poor animal... So fuck yeah, I'm intrigued how DPC is going to lay this easter egg for us. What kind of profile did he draw for this girl, to bring her into an already busy Mc life. Whatever girl (or girls for Maya and Josy) you stayed with at the end. Will there be a catfight between the, or the tigresses and the silver surfer? Is Zoey going to team up with that bitch Quinn? I just hope we have the freedom of choice to fight for the one we fought for. Will it depend on the DIK/Neutral/Chick affinity? But at this point, I would like to say this to Zoey....

View attachment 1673277
Actually, she was just in the neighbourhood and thought she'd drop by to say "hi".

Reactions: RukiRG and varage

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Being a DIK v0.8.2 - MultiMod - Fully Cocked Edition
BaDIK_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. The most comprehensive v5 of SanchoMod to date. This is my personal use mod used to test and deploy new features found in all previous SanchoMod v5 shares. This package is huge and has a ton of features, including fully dynamic integrated guides, gui options, cheats, gallery all fully toggle enabled. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards, be well and enjoy the fruits of literally hundreds of hours of work.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: Thread link above pending moderator approval, please be patient. Thread is live.

Last edited:

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Hey, I've been wondering.. Recently I played the game a lot, to finish with all girls roads, but thought just occured, that I was always doing the same thing at one point.. Is there some kind bad outcome for Maya if you didn't warn her about Quinn?
So far, no. Regardless of your actions, she ends up fooling Quinn by showing a video to Arieth, who wants to know whose dick they are using. (It's either MC's, or a dildo, but Arieth is too dumb to notice when it's a fake dick.) And Arieth doesn't keep them either way, so Quinn doesn't have video dirt on Maya.

I'm not sure whether, now or in a future episode, it's going to come to bite us if Maya finds out we knew what Quinn was up to and chose not to warn her off. Of course, in any run where you don't give a shit about Maya anyway, there's not much damage she can do.

Reactions: zaqrwe

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

View attachment 1673277
Long story short I had my personal run-ins with the type... and poor devil me it wasn't even a single time :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Pretty much learned my lesson to let go when you see this is a shitstorm on a trainwreck :KEK: So thanks DPC for storytelling... but no thanks of these sorts ! :p:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Man people be dunking on Zoey when we don't know shit about her.

What do we really know about Zoey? Only what the MC told us, and those were the cliff notes versions. He is a bit of an unreliable narrator. So let's see... She was ill-behaved in middle school. She is a smoker and likes to drink beer. She liked to have sex with MC when they were in secondary school. The MC liked her but didn't love her. We have no idea how she felt about him, but what we do know is that she initiated their sexual relationship. She dyes her hair. She was a good friend as far as he was concerned. She liked to surf and was willing to move to do it more often. She didn't prioritize school and didn't graduate but may have taken an equivalency test instead. She seemed to authentically want MC to come with her when she moved and probably invited no one else. She got tattoos and a few piercings. She liked to sunbathe topless and sent MC a pic of this activity. She got a boyfriend. She lost touch with MC on social media, as many people do. She came back to visit only to find him gone. She likes hugs. Yup. That's the bag. Anything else and we are just making shit up. We know more about Sally than we know about this lady.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Man people be dunking on Zoey when we don't know shit about her.

What do we really know about Zoey? Only what the MC told us, and those were the cliff notes versions. He is a bit of an unreliable narrator. So let's see... She was ill-behaved in middle school. She is a smoker and likes to drink beer. She liked to have sex with MC when they were in secondary school. The MC liked her but didn't love her. We have no idea how she felt about him, but what we do know is that she initiated their sexual relationship. She dyes her hair. She was a good friend as far as he was concerned. She liked to surf and was willing to move to do it more often. She didn't prioritize school and didn't graduate but may have taken an equivalency test instead. She seemed to authentically want MC to come with her when she moved and probably invited no one else. She got tattoos and a few piercings. She liked to sunbathe topless and sent MC a pic of this activity. She got a boyfriend. She lost touch with MC on social media, as many people do. She came back to visit only to find him gone. She likes hugs. Yup. That's the bag. Anything else and we are just making shit up. We know more about Sally than we know about this lady.
Also; MC though staying home and studying was more important than Zoey; Zoey thought going to the coast to pursue surfing was more important than Zoey.

Which for some unfathomable reason means Zoey's a selfish ass and MC isn't. I'm not sure I follow the logic there, but hey ho.

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Can anyone give me a feedback on this Port does it runs properly on Android no offense to brandy bt while back when tried the Android version it didn't work well on my device
pls let me know if there's any specific requirement tor run it smoothly.

Thanks

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you read between the lines, Zoey was being abused by her father. That's why she made sure to be in detention every day. It was simultaneously a cry for help as well as a way to escape her father's clutches, at least for a few hours each day.

Sure she put on a brave face, acted all tough in her gothic getup, but she was hurting, hurting bad. And when she'd finally stolen enough cash to escape for good, she did.

She asked Fuckface to run away with her but he turned her down. Sure she was hurt, but she'd been hurt so many times in the past she'd pretty much perfected putting on a brave face, so what was she to do? She just smiled and left.

But after 6 months away she realised she was less whole than ever before. Sure she'd escaped her father's clutches, but something more important was now missing from her life; Fuckface meant more to her than she ever realised.

She loved him, and she needed to let him know.

It was time to go back.
this is a very likely scenario

I can already see MC feeling guilty for not understanding... for not helping her as much as he could

only at that point I would see Zoey's return more connected to her father than to MC (is he dead? is he gone?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes