♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
right now the only consequence is Maya liking you more if you told her (and choose to spent time with her instead of Josy/Quinn/Leon)
Yeah but later, Quinn might try something sordid. She asked Arieth if she had kept the videos, and it sure wasn't an innocent question on Quinn's part. She doesn't like Maya. Warn her or not, is surely played at this moment or at least with the videos.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Yeah but later, Quinn might try something sordid. She asked Arieth if she had kept the videos, and it sure wasn't an innocent question on Quinn's part. She doesn't like Maya. Warn her or not, is surely played at this moment or at least with the videos.
To me it feels like DPC wanted to do something with this but drop it on the way

Reactions: mightybored

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It can be and it's the only reason Jill is friends with Bella in this case. Because Bella agrees with Jill and regrets what she did. As she'd have firsthand knowledge of the repercussions of such a relationship.
Jill's ONLY against said relationship after it happened and turned out terrible for her sister. She wasn't born against it. But Jill is also an understanding person and Bella being a family friend knew she didn't do this Maliciously she would have a deep seated regret which explains her new ice queen persona to push students away and not draw unwanted attention from students given her... Appealing shape.
edit: It also explains the conversation in Bella's bed between Jill and Bella where Jill storms out to sleep with MC after MC and Bella flirt on the couch. Bella "That's my favorite song" Smile. MC "I know." Jill "It's not happening again is it?" Bella "No."
but I don't understand exactly how Lana would have died in a way related to this theoretical relationship

a suicide? if it was because of the moral condemnation of her family then Jill could hardly have "forgiven" her family, if instead it was because of the way Bella kept or ended this relationship, in the same way Jill could hardly have ever become best friends with the woman who led her sister to unhappiness and then to death

we are constantly reading Bella's thoughts, and for someone who is responsible for the death of a girl (and her best friend's sister), it seems to me that the only guilt she feels is towards her husband.

apart from the fact that they might have known each other I see very little to support this theory.
Also what twist is repeated? 2 times? with this being the third?
Maya + Josy
Chad + Troy
Lana + Bella

when you don't know who the other one is and why no one talks about it, it's always a homosexual relationship

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I hope that the DPC will give the opportunity to be an even more complete asshole for Jill, giving the chance to fuck Bianca. So that the chaos generated by sex with Bella will be doubled... :KEK: View attachment 1674096
Hey she asks a very intelligent question because a relationship that is just beginning is not a serious relationship... She sent a hint to the MC and even to Jill :devilish:

AssMan14

Feb 10, 2022
There were people who are cheating with each other at the table. So why the fuck not add +1 more ;)

Maybe after Jill rejecting Fuckface can retaliate by fucking Bianca :devilish:
;) u read my mind.. Damn, Quinn should be proud of you two, only true villains can come up with the idea of playing with the feelings of a fairytale princess :KEK:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
any news?

i never though we would have ww3 before the fucking interlude
fuck you zoey
The fact that he announced only the release date of the interlude and does not publish news means that the war in Ukraine scared him a lot. After Ukraine, troops can come to any country in Europe. Russia has threatened Sweden and Finland with military consequences if the countries join NATO. DPC lives in Sweden.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Even better but we're on thin ice with Jill my Fuckface caught red handed while nailing Bella and i don't wanna push her further because already did with Bella balls deep :devilish:
o_O where and did you get caught. Which path? You mean towards the end being on Bella's path, when Jill goes to Bella's with the coffees and she sees them through the window?

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
The fact that he announced only the release date of the interlude and does not publish news means that the war in Ukraine scared him a lot. After Ukraine, troops can come to any country in Europe. Russia has threatened Sweden and Finland with military consequences if the countries join NATO. DPC lives in Sweden.
Yeah, this crap is no joke. I'm just waiting for them to decide that they want Finland back too and as a neighbouring country with a close relationship, we (Sweden) would most likely end up in the middle of it. Making it worse, we also have some nutjobs that sides with Russia.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
when it will be released?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes