varage

Jun 26, 2019
but I don't understand exactly how Lana would have died in a way related to this theoretical relationship

a suicide? if it was because of the moral condemnation of her family then Jill could hardly have "forgiven" her family, if instead it was because of the way Bella kept or ended this relationship, in the same way Jill could hardly have ever become best friends with the woman who led her sister to unhappiness and then to death

we are constantly reading Bella's thoughts, and for someone who is responsible for the death of a girl (and her best friend's sister), it seems to me that the only guilt she feels is towards her husband.

apart from the fact that they might have known each other I see very little to support this theory.

Maya + Josy
Chad + Troy
Lana + Bella

when you don't know who the other one is and why no one talks about it, it's always a homosexual relationship
Suicide Going out getting drunk and driving recklessness I Dunno if you've ever been through a bad break up but I don't think I drove under 80 miles an hour for a month. Depressions a bitch even if you wouldn't kill yourself doesn't mean you wouldn't put yourself in harms way on purpose.

Also, I think your forgetting Jills an angel Just because you couldn't forgive something doesn't mean she can't and as I said. Even if this isn't the case her sister is Most likely dead, but she doesn't seem to have bad blood with her parents who are at fault for this NO MATTER what did happen to her sister because her parents kicked her out and made her fend for herself which she obviously did poorly.

And what does support it IS A The fact that Bella indeed did flirt with a student before which is why Jill gets upset by her asking if it's happening AGAIN and all. B Bella is a family friend so likeliness of a runaway daughter running to her is likely.
What doesn't support it I'll admit is the most cryptic line Bella has ever said in the game to this day.
Bella "I've become what I hate." "I'm an adulteress."

This to me seem's like maybe she was cheated on or her parents maybe had issues with it. The fact I'd like to focus on is.
Jill gets upset no matter what when you and Bella are together MC could ignore Jill from start of game to finish and she still gets upset when she see's MC with Bella meaning she's upset with Bella not MC.
Jill see's MC and Bella Flirting and askes if it's happening AGAIN meaning it's happened before. With whom is of little issue but it could be why James is not in the picture right now and for three years prior.

I'll also admit Jill looked to be about 12 in her flashback which would leave about 2 years unaccounted for between James leaving Bella. She would a had to be around 14 or 15 when that scene took place for this. Or Lana's relationship would have to last a pretty long time before whatever happened happened.

Either way it's just a theory.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There is a theory about that. Of course you are right with what you wrote. It is about the side of the coin when the MC Maya warned.

But what if the MC does not warn Maya?

In the EP5 Hangout of Josy/Maya/MC, we see the list of Quinn's tasks that Maya and Josy have to do. Some tasks are already crossed out, so they are done. Among them are sexual tasks that are already done.

When the MC is with Maya, the sexual tasks that had to be done with a man are done with the MC (end of EP3). But making out with a woman, which is also done, Maya definitely didn't do with Josy. How also.

Josy and Maya have sex for the first time in B&R in EP6, which can be inferred from Maya's thoughts during sex. But that's in EP6 and the list is from the end of EP5.

If the MC doesn't warn Maya, Maya will probably have done that job with Quinn. Yes, Quinn. In EP3, there is a Rooster entry from Quinn where Quinn writes that she and Maya spend some time with mother and daughter. Also in EP3, we find a Quinn-branded lollipop on Maya's wall shelf. See spoiler. This lollipop was put there specifically by DPC because the lollipop is not there before and after. But that probably only happens when the MC doesn't warn Maya.

If the MC did warn Maya, I suspect there are three possible candidates. KRJ, Ashley, and Sarah. But there is only weak evidence for this and is therefore speculative. But Josy has seen the evidence videos and knows which girl did it. She is pretty shocked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tested it and the sucker is there whether or not you warn Maya about Quinn (plus we know that even if we do warn her Quinn still plays tonsil hockey with Maya at the pool party).

Reactions: Walter Victor

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
However, I have the fear so that this or the videos will reappear. Arieth is a technical idiot. What if she pressed some buttons while watching the videos and unintentionally forwarded them to someone? :eek::ROFLMAO:
She's most definitely dumb enough to be capable of that. The feeling I get, though, is that they held the phone while she watched, rather than risk her pushing any buttons at all - but there's no proof whether this is right or wrong.

if DPC is as drama-obsessed as people think, then you're right, those videos are coming back up.

Reactions: dalli_x

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Uh oh! Do you really want to start a war with every European on this thread? :ROFLMAO:
No, they've enough to worry about at the moment. But I'm pretty sure they still hold their knife in the right hand? Bella herself mostly does it the right way round too, surely another sign of an impending psychosis. ;)

• Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Uhmm dude you know not everyone spends their entire life on this site to know everything that's being posted,some of us have personal lives, I literally haven't been on here for a while so gee yourself
Excuse me sir, this is an exclusive club and we take this very seriously. Please watch your language. It is also a requirement that you wear a tie. :ROFLMAO:

Bill_Murray_Caddyshack3.gif

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Suicide Going out getting drunk and driving recklessness I Dunno if you've ever been through a bad break up but I don't think I drove under 80 miles an hour for a month. Depressions a bitch even if you wouldn't kill yourself doesn't mean you wouldn't put yourself in harms way on purpose.

Also, I think your forgetting Jills an angel Just because you couldn't forgive something doesn't mean she can't and as I said. Even if this isn't the case her sister is Most likely dead, but she doesn't seem to have bad blood with her parents who are at fault for this NO MATTER what did happen to her sister because her parents kicked her out and made her fend for herself which she obviously did poorly.

And what does support it IS A The fact that Bella indeed did flirt with a student before which is why Jill gets upset by her asking if it's happening AGAIN and all. B Bella is a family friend so likeliness of a runaway daughter running to her is likely.
What doesn't support it I'll admit is the most cryptic line Bella has ever said in the game to this day.
Bella "I've become what I hate." "I'm an adulteress."

This to me seem's like maybe she was cheated on or her parents maybe had issues with it. The fact I'd like to focus on is.
Jill gets upset no matter what when you and Bella are together MC could ignore Jill from start of game to finish and she still gets upset when she see's MC with Bella meaning she's upset with Bella not MC.
Jill see's MC and Bella Flirting and askes if it's happening AGAIN meaning it's happened before. With whom is of little issue but it could be why James is not in the picture right now and for three years prior.

I'll also admit Jill looked to be about 12 in her flashback which would leave about 2 years unaccounted for between James leaving Bella. She would a had to be around 14 or 15 when that scene took place for this. Or Lana's relationship would have to last a pretty long time before whatever happened happened.

Either way it's just a theory.
that Jill is essentially "good" does not mean that she is forgiving, in fact what little there is of her in the game makes me think the opposite, she seems to me a person with a moral compass quite rigid, she may be an angel, but she believes in hell and that some people deserve it (especially those who do not like picnics ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

if Bella, in that scene, thinks she has become what she hates, it means that before she hadn't been, otherwise it wouldn't be news, a shock
I’m waiting for people to realise it takes DPC time and effort to make scenes for all the girls they don’t like and Zoey “delaying” Ep9 with her interlude is not a new thing.

This Zoey backstory is delaying Ep9? Just wait until people find out every single episode has come out later than it could have because (shock horror) DPC was making Maya/Jill/Josy content! (I’m out of the loop who people hate nowadays).

Point being, if people don’t like Zoey then by all means ignore the interlude just like they ignore any route they’re not interested in but DPC isn’t “delaying” anything by making an mini-episode about a character.
this however applies if we assume Zoey will be a "new LI" or something very close. it seems pretty hard to me that halfway through the movie a main character will be introduced...

for now we only know that she will be the "new loan", the "new blackmail", i.e. the new setback that MC will have to overcome, that will leverage feelings, guilt, a nostalgia that DPC has yet to convince us to have (and I think this is the main task of the interlude)

so we can be hopeful, in a sincere and optimistic way, that she will be a good segment of the story (she won't struggle to be better than her two predecessors), but I can't find any real reason to be happy about her arrival, unless one is so saturated with the events of all the LIs and pseudo LIs that one wants to be distracted

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I really don't see it as that big of a problem that MC finds out his dad is banging Zoey, if, MC picks an L.I. at the end of Ep.8.
Neil is not banging Zoey. He is saving up all that sperm for the sequel where he is sent to an all-woman colony in Norway to build a commemorative exhibition center and get all the women pregnant. Oh no. That's already The Builder. Umm. Never mind. Carry on.

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I mean what sort of maniac randomly uses their cutlery the wrong way around like that?
Uh oh! Do you really want to start a war with every European on this thread?
Only reason i can think of is Bella is lefthanded. But Europeans and Americans both use the knife in the right hand by standard, the difference is that Europeans keep the fork in their left hand while Americans switch the fork from left to right after cutting. (only keeping the fork while eu keeps using both)
There's a reason there's lefthanded knives and scissors.... ;)

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Only reason i can think of is Bella is lefthanded.
Except left-handed people still follow conventional cutlery etiquette. There is no reason, apart from DPC screwed up and posed it incorrectly:
Bella herself mostly does it the right way round too
Having the knife & fork in the wrong hands is a surprisingly common error in AVNs, which annoys me to no end. DPC is pretty detail oriented, this is the only scene I noticed this mistake in BaDIK. Though Bella also uses a spoon while eating pasta on their date, so maybe she's just uncouth. ;)
Episode 9 release when?
Release date announcement

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
Zoey? so the interlude its gonna be a tragedy then? cause i dont see how else can u sell a new character near.... the end? the middle? doenst matter; is a little bit too late to introduce a LI, no? unless u give her a baptims of tragedy of course.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
for now we only know that she will be the "new loan", the "new blackmail", i.e. the new setback that MC will have to overcome, that will leverage feelings, guilt, a nostalgia that DPC has yet to convince us to have (and I think this is the main task of the interlude)
Do we know this?

oh don’t get me wrong, I’d bet money on it being true but maybe… just maybe… She can be more? Perhaps the choice will be LI or genuine friend?

A female Derek? A novelty in this sort of story in that she could be a woman he isn’t fucking. A female perspective.

Don’t get me wrong, we all know she’s probably going to be an all purpose drama creator. Something that can pump out drama fit for any occasion, route or affinity. But I hope DPC goes another way with it. He could, it isn’t a forgone conclusion.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
that Jill is essentially "good" does not mean that she is forgiving, in fact what little there is of her in the game makes me think the opposite, she seems to me a person with a moral compass quite rigid, she may be an angel, but she believes in hell and that some people deserve it (especially those who do not like picnics ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
Her not wanting to bang you isn't the same thing she's still friendly with you.

if Bella, in that scene, thinks she has become what she hates, it means that before she hadn't been, otherwise it wouldn't be news, a shock
I did mention that.
this however applies if we assume Zoey will be a "new LI" or something very close. it seems pretty hard to me that halfway through the movie a main character will be introduced...
Very likely to me she's a new LI as we are getting an entire chapter to get to know her though otherwise what's the point of the interlude.

He could seriously end the Loan nonsense here but something tells me that that is far from over imho. Especially sense we still need to get in touch with Mona I believe. Sage wants to as well a Camilla I believe if I'm not mistaken.

so we can be hopeful, in a sincere and optimistic way, that she will be a good segment of the story (she won't struggle to be better than her two predecessors), but I can't find any real reason to be happy about her arrival, unless one is so saturated with the events of all the LIs and pseudo LIs that one wants to be distracted
Well, Dik play through has only one LI's that's Quinn. Now if they make Zoey a pseudo love interest and not just a chicky boy. LI that would give her more impact as a LI. I think maybe you can get Sage as well as a DIK I'm not sure on that though as I've never done a Dik path.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Uh oh! Do you really want to start a war with every European on this thread? :ROFLMAO:
I use chopsticks so all you fork people are weird to me. :giggle:

Having the knife & fork in the wrong hands is a surprisingly common error in AVNs, which annoys me to no end. DPC is pretty detail oriented, this is the only scene I noticed this mistake in BaDIK. Though Bella also uses a spoon while eating pasta on their date, so maybe she's just uncouth. ;)
Yes, and I've seen some devs give characters fork/knife in hand when bowl of soup is sitting in front of them. :unsure:

I really don't see it as that big of a problem that MC finds out his dad is banging Zoey, if, MC picks an L.I. at the end of Ep.8.
I would be fine with that. Kills two birds with one stone. Neil needs some pussy after 20 years as a monk, and I don't wnat to have anything to do with Zoey. Honestly, I hope they do end up together. I'd rather Neil steal my ex-LI than my current LI. Speaking of which, I wonder if DPC is ever going to include a scene of MC bringing his chosen girl home for a visit to Neil. That would be a very funny and awkward dinner scene if it's Bella.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I use chopsticks so all you fork people are weird to me. :giggle:

Yes, and I've seen some devs give characters fork/knife in hand when bowl of soup is sitting in front of them. :unsure:

I would be fine with that. Kills two birds with one stone. Neil needs some pussy after 20 years as a monk, and I don't wnat to have anything to do with Zoey. Honestly, I hope they do end up together. I'd rather Neil steal my ex-LI than my current LI. Speaking of which, I wonder if DPC is ever going to include a scene of MC bringing his chosen girl home for a visit to Neil. That would be a very funny and awkward dinner scene if it's Bella.
bringing a girl home , means it is serious - cant see that here :ROFLMAO: (so far)
my mc is on bella only route btw :cool:
for zoey - same here - no idea why she is brought in now , except to cause drama

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes