sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
:LOL: She say Hi too (whisper) Hey, who's that smartypant?
You're lucky, I managed to keep the keyboard :eek::ROFLMAO:
Is she Jill ??? :oops: :eek: :eek: :eek: :unsure: Haven't been called smartypant(s) in a looong time :KEK:
Yeah... keep the keyboard but you can kiss goodbye to dinner :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: and dessert... :devilish::devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Is she Jill ??? :oops: :eek: :eek: :eek: :unsure: Haven't been called smartypant(s) in a looong time :KEK:
Yeah... keep the keyboard but you can kiss goodbye to dinner :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: and dessert... :devilish::devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO:
Oh shit you're right! Hummm.... think think think....:unsure:
No she's not Jill. She is more of a demonic cocktail between Sage, Jill, Bella, Jojo and Maya :eek:
right now she's definitely up to something... Hay ay ayi :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: sixart

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is it possible to bring Derek and Ashley together? Everything was a little weird in my walkthrough
At the party where Ashley is with the Jock Anthony you need to talk to her, mention Derek, then give Derek a phone call. Derek is drunk with his dick hanging out and decides to text Ashley. Whatever he sends her (probably his dick) makes her cry and run out of the party. Then Ashley spends the night in Derek's closet and their relationship becomes more complicated.

Reactions: AssMan14

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yea i find it funny when you have BEST FRIENDS in these games and most are still about you getting all the pussy and leaving your best friend out to dry haha.
College Kings is pretty bad about this. That MC is a terrible friend to his dudes. "Sure we can go on a double date with my ex-girlfriend... oops... I had angry choke sex with her in the bathroom. My bad."

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
If anything happened like that is was Jills sister not Jill. Just saying I'm still under the theory that Jills sister had a thing with Bella that ended poorly and Jills Campaign is dangers of student teacher relationships which is why Jill is upset no matter what wether you persue her or don't.
My biggest theory is in the locked room is the room Jills sister stayed in when she ran away from her parents Bella and Jills sister had an affair of some sort because shes reckless horn dog husband found out and left Bella Bella shut down and closed Jills sister out Jills sister did something reckless and got hurt most likely died.

Another running theory that I heared is not mine but the locked room could be a baby room because Bella wanted kids James didn't thats why he left but I think that's to Mundane for a DPC project. Could also be some sort of sex dungeon knowing Bellas wild side.
You know when even dalli_x is giving you the thinking-face emoji that you may have gone off the deep end...

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
What are the consequences of warning Maya about Quinn in Episode 2? It says in the walkthrough it will have consequences for Maya if you warn her or not, what happens if you don't warn her?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes