sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Quick questions. With Season 3, do we just merge it with the game we already have? Or do we move the save over? OR, does it have a spot that reads the save from Season 2 so we can continue with the routes we've already gone?
None of the above... it's standalone ! If your saves don't transfer you most likely cheated and your persistent got purged... So if you don't wanna fuck up your existing S1-2 then do not merge Interlude with it... ;)

Reactions: Talmadge

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
Man i hate to admit it but
aside mellisa from AL Zoey is probably the best female character DPC has ever written
and that why she should have never been brought back ,
its way too late now , i am way to much invested in literally every other character to care for another side chick
all her potentials will probably be wasted as just another side girl waiting to fall on MCs cock in case he get dumped by all the LIs

Zoeys story could have a good spin off after being a dik ends ,

Reactions: dav3knight

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
I understand where you are coming from, but I respectfully disagree based on the available information. It is clear that even though Chad is gay he did have sex with Sage at one point before stopping suddenly. This sudden abstinence is what caused the problems in their relationship. If they never had sex at all I doubt that Sage would consider him a boyfriend in anything but the most superficial sense of the term. Chad was obviously in denial about his sexuality at least until he fell in love with his boyfriend and couldn't deny it anymore. It was at this point that he began to make thin excuses and pretexts to avoid intimacy with her. Again, if they never consummated their relationship they would discuss their difficulties in an entirely different fashion. But I think that the point of my original post is that I don't care either way. I just dislike slut shaming and other denigration of women based on adult consensual sexual activity. Whether or not Sage slept with one Chad or a hundred in the past doesn't make her a more or less viable love interest. Only her relationship with the MC can do that.
I do agree with your overall post, about slut shaming. I am not one to discuss morals but is choice of zoey to fuck anyone, hell our mc can be mega chad fucking almost half of the main cast before settling off for a one in last ep.

To surprise you, the onset of failure oc this relationship is chad not coming to realization that he is gay is abysmal. You have to play the game again, I dont recall all stuff but this should help you in order to deduce as to how sage has been used as a trophy for chad to cover up and maintaining status as CHAD in game.
1.Chad and Sage talk in ep 3 or 4 after chad gets kicked of the president title.
2. Flashback of the sage and chad in the game in ep 5 or 6.
3. Latest talk in last ep between sage and mc.

Sage was more or less a title for Chad, and sage realises it in the end and forgives him because of it maybe.

Reactions: varage

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
I've tried it. He ends up with no one. When the deciding scene comes he said something like I'm not ready for any relationship or something like that. And yes. Sage is still furious at the end of interlude even if you're in no-relationship route

Are we all forgetting about tybalt ??? i mean even if you don't fuck jade or sage or jill you still end up messing around and fucking up Tybee's day every single time you see him

You could very had had another argument with him and the whole family got into with each other...... He stole jills underwear tried to frame you... come on my MC was no push over and DPC main guys always stand up for him self in the end

Reactions: rftbruce

langy

Jan 2, 2021
I enjoyed this interlude after playing it tbh, although really not needed and pissed me off when I downloaded cause I couldnt get it to work, its something I originally couldnt give a shit about at first lol, though still annoying cause now I have to wait like half a year for another part of the story im actually interested in

Reactions: TitanXlord

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
This post broke me.

Come one you either can steal her from tommy ( if you do the sage route she clearly see's you a momment later is play with her self its clear you did that not her ) or you get a threeway with him you no D boy did...

Also heather might turn out to be the one true gal pal you get at the place.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes