Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
the same , but most often this happens because of the browser such as Google Chrome because if you are using Google Chrome and you try to open an image through another window, it will tell you that the link is not secure and has been blocked

And There may be errors in the site and with time they will be resolved
I tried firefox and microsoft edge, same problem. but images on other websites are fine using any browser.

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
Where do I put the transfer saves?
If you played the first and second season and the save are still there, just open the third season and it will be uploaded automatically

But if there is no save in the previous seasons, then you must transfer the save files to the first and second seasons, and then play the third season

You will find the save files on the first page in op

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
i will wait a season 2 save posted here cause i dont have the other game and saves anymore on this pc :(
For those of you that don't have saves, here are mine right at the first panel of the interlude meaning that they are alreday imported ! Launch the game , go into "continue" and close it, rename the files to the names they're presented here (for exampe 1709053_1-1-LT1.save should be 1-1-LT1.save) and then paste them in the save folder that should have created itself I think.

In order:

Sage DIK path
Bella DIK path
Solo Route DIK path
Solo Route DIK path
Josy Maya NEUTRAL path
Josy Maya CHICK path
Jill CHICK path
Bella CHICK path

I have two Bella routes because for one she's best girl and two the variations between DIK and CHICK path are interesting for her so explore that if you want :) !
Two solo routes that are basically just a tad different in routes explored for side characters, can't remember exactly in which way so enjoy !
And finally, two Josy and Maya because one is focused on Maya and the other on Josy (when you have to choose between them I mean). You can also explore a Neutral path with one of them but I'm sorry I don't remember which is which neither, oops haha...

So that's it, I hope it helps ! ;)

edit: I realize now that my MC's name used in the saves may break the immersion to those that use these saves, I think you can change the MC's name by using the phone if I remember correctly so you'll have to bear with it for the interlude until right before the end when we return to MC's POV.

2nd edit : Apparently some of you have problems downloading the saves, the link for the download does indeed show that it is not secure and I don't really know why. It may be linked to the issues f95 zone is currently experiencing though I'm not sure. If you still want to download, just click advanced settings on the white error page and then continue to the site which will launch your download.

Last edited:

Orphee

Nov 19, 2021
For those of you that don't have saves, here are mine right at the first panel of the interlude meaning that they are alreday imported ! Launch the game and then paste them in the save folder that should have created itself I think.

In order:

Sage DIK path
Bella DIK path
Solo Route DIK path
Solo Route DIK path
Josy Maya NEUTRAL path
Josy Maya CHICK path
Jill CHICK path
Bella CHICK path

I have two Bella routes because for one she's best girl and two the variations between DIK and CHICK path are interesting for her so explore that if you want :) !
Two solo routes that are basically just a tad different in routes explored for side characters, can't remember exactly in which way so enjoy !
And finally, two Josy and Maya because one is focused on Maya and the other on Josy (when you have to choose between them I mean). You can also explore a Neutral path with one of them but I'm sorry I don't remember which is which neither, oops haha...

So that's it, I hope it helps ! ;)
you are my hero,thanks~~~

CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
I was honestly not expecting this for at least another week. Maybe because it's not a true episode the top tiers don't mind sharing right away.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So you can choose to cheat on yourself, be mean to yourself, be a bitch to yourself.
She is your first lover so she can really hurt you with those self deprecating choices you will make.
Also, why am I playing Zoey now to make the decisions?!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes