Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
I hope there is a line where the MC (not Zoey) will say that they will stay friends nothing more and then Zoey won't fk with the MC when she returns in Season 3 (when she truly returns in his life, Zoey should stay away from MC and Sage)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC makes his own choices .. .so many babes depend on his choices .. do not dissapoint!
I hope there is a line where the MC (not Zoey) will say that they will stay friends nothing more and then Zoey won't fk with the MC when she returns in Season 3 (when she truly returns in his life, Zoey should stay away from MC and Sage)

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Skipping through it is annoying, and you can't even just hold down the skip button because there are a number of choices.

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
MC makes his own choices .. .so many babes depend on his choices .. do not dissapoint!
Well there are few games where the devs screw us over and we cannot do our choices which we really want. I hope DPC won't do that kind of stuff. Just because Zoey comes back doesn't mean the old love to Zoey will come back (it is possible because this also happens in RL)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes