mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Is it just me, or we practiculary building Zoey character , ourself.? We actually playing her like a female MC, with all this answers what we get to pic for her ?

As much as I'd love this no way DPC creates two versions of Zoey going forward. The MC barely has anything to distinguish between DIK/CHICK affinity so I cant see a LI suddenly getting all this player driven personality. Would be pretty great if we did though. A custom LI.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

jj123456

May 29, 2017
I honestly really enjoyed the choices (the few that existed) -- the way the choices were physically presented in the game reminded me a lot of the different artistic stylizations between the Life is Strange games. Game one has a certain writing / artistic style, game two has a completely different style, etc. The choice to make Zoe's choices look stylized was effective on a subtextual level -- very cool.

I'm sold on Zoey after this interlude. DPC did a great job in fleshing out her character and motivations. Can't wait for Ep 9 in October. (I joke, but............) :illuminati:

Good thing I have an "Others" save for when Ep 9 drops :WeSmart:

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
This is very weird... there's no New game option (i looked everywhere) , and putting season 9 saves to continue brings rollback errors.. tried the app data and the game/save folder... how are u supposed to play?

Reactions: Razrback16

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All you need.
Being a DIK [vInterlude Season 3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.47 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 680 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 646 MB:

I will add more hosts.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
I've updated my mod for this game here
The choice to make Zoe's choices look stylized was effective on a subtextual level -- very cool.

I'm sold on Zoey after this interlude. DPC did a great job in fleshing out her character and motivations.

Oct 19, 2020
Btw i love sketches and doodles. This is the masterpiece artwork. If DPC decide to make non lewd game like 2d or isometric game he'll be very successfull.

Rizki29

May 29, 2017
Being a DIK [vInterlude Season 3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.47 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 680 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 646 MB:

I will add more hosts.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank you for the compressed, the last link not working

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Just finished the Interlude, as expected, not great, not terrible. It didn't change my mind, still think it wasn't worth it over getting 2 episodes per year which now it won't happen for sure.
But I do understand why he wanted to introduced Zoey the way he did so I won't complain.

The ending made me facepalm a little bit though...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes