Lurker Luke

May 12, 2020
This is very weird... there's no New game option (i looked everywhere) , and putting season 9 saves to continue brings rollback errors.. tried the app data and the game/save folder... how are u supposed to play?
Im having the same issue, I have a heavily modded main save that doesnt seem to work with this at all. I get why they only want to use un-modded, "stock" saves from approved sources, but oh well. My one un-modded save from 2 years ago doesn't work either, all the intro images are missing and then its rollback city.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Impressions: Interlude

It is a great effort at telling a story.

zoeInter2.jpg

However, for me, Zoey only becomes an option if I did not pick anyone in Ep8.
The main LIs and sides mean much more to me than Zoey.

I will eagerly be awaiting Ep9 and will setup all my multiple save paths for each LI / side that I have and prepping it so they are ready for EP9.

If Sage says I better get my ass out there, who am I not to do what she wants?

Reactions: reyty

CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
Im having the same issue, I have a heavily modded main save that doesnt seem to work with this at all. I get why they only want to use un-modded, "stock" saves from approved sources, but oh well. My one un-modded save from 2 years ago doesn't work either, all the intro images are missing and then its rollback city.
There is no new game. This is the start to season 3, you have to use the final save you were told to make at the end of season 2. If you're using the version of the game on this site you're going to have to use version 8.2, my Steam save transferred over so it must be the version you're running or if you have any mods it's probably those.

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
There is no new game. This is the start to season 3, you have to use the final save you were told to make at the end of season 2. If you're using the version of the game on this site you're going to have to use version 8.2, my Steam save transferred over so it must be the version you're running or if you have any mods it's probably those.
That's what I did, none of my saves from end of season 2 are working. I even downloaded the season 2 end saves from badik f95 first page which aren't working either. can you pls upload yours

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
ok music was great (finally some good rock), story was heart-warming and even though it might seem a little forced to push Zoey back into the story, her overall introduction was convincing.
Soooo I'm on a Zoey train.

Sage still the best girl though ;d

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
That's what I did, none of my saves from end of season 2 are working. I even downloaded the season 2 end saves from badik f95 first page which aren't working either. can you pls upload yours
same thing.. old saves don't work.. unless we get a new one we're f...d. Though i don't think we're missing much in this update from the comments i'm reading..

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes