Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
After playing this interlude, I feel sorry for Zoey (didn't play her as a bitch and I don't wanna). The pain she'll experience when finding out MC has (probably) moved on...

Anyone care to share pointers to unlock all rewards?

Reactions: diegao and Meushi

Infynite

Oct 29, 2019
here's a question, at the end of season 2 i decided to commit to a girl...will that lock other interactions should i go back and change the decision?
not sure, I assume for the most part yes, but maybe you'll be allowed to cheat on whoever you chose in Episode 8 (with future consequences most likely)

Reactions: SirAuron20

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I definitely didn't expect that, it was a completely different update to what we got so far, we were not even the main characters of this update but Zoe was, still i didn't dislike it. I get what the Dev is trying to set up and i like where this could be going. The only thing that surprised me is that it was way, WAY shorter than the usual stuff we get. I am blanking on when was the last time we got an update but give how fast DrPinkCake is, he could whip this out in 2 months or less probably.

Either way i enjoyed the episode overall, looking forward to the next one.

Reactions: John Ness

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
here's a question, at the end of season 2 i decided to commit to a girl...will that lock other interactions should i go back and change the decision?
We aren't sure yet how this would affect your interactions moving forward but the assumption at the moment is yes especially if you lock yourself to Bella or Jill

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Jeez, some people here acting like Zoey is the most evil fictional character in the entire VN world...

60tt4k.gif

She's being introduced, goddamn it, I guess you guys also hate every single new character that is new to the story, right? like Christie, Penny, Kylie, Nora... characters that weren't there at the beginning but were introduced eventually.

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-8 Version 0.8.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 8 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 8 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 9 start" saves, there is no Episode 9 yet, just "End of Season 2" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I used to pursue Sage as my Love Interest but chose not to commit at the end of Episode 8 in order to keep pursuing every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way if I can help it. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Maya (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way if I can help it. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Josy (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. . I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. I choose to pursue Bella by the end of Episode 8 in hopes of bringing Jill back around (Not likely, I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Being a DIK Transfer Saves: These are the saves stated above that will be stored for the new binary come Season 3. If you are unsure where to find/store these saves, then to avoid confusion, it's best to load the "Episode 9 Start" Saves then save the binaries in game when prompted. Your computer will take care of the rest for you.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Path": If it turns out that getting a hand-job from Jade in Episode 3 and Punching Tybalt in Episode 5 (Mind you theses choices were made in the pursuit of Permanent DIK affinity) has negative effects on your future relationship with Sage. Then I will go back and change my choices, I hope you guys won't mind the missing bars at the end of DIK scale but this route is for Sage only. Hopefully nothing will come of these choices since I did not pursue Jade any further after the classroom hand-job. And since you fuck Sage on Tybalt's bed, I'm hoping she won't mind that you pop him in the mouth.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route. At this point in the story, it's highly unlikely that we'll be getting our solo routes. I will hold on to these saves in case they're needed for girl specific sex scenes (much like their first threesome) But for everyone that uses my saves, it's probably safe to delete both of them.

Side Note for "Chik Jill and Bella": All context included, this route is likely dead in the water. I will keep it up so everyone has a save they could use to see how the drama unfolds. But other than that, it's probably safe to delete as well. I don't see Jill coming back around, nor do I see Bella letting Jill into their relationship.
sad it won't work until the certificate is replaced... lost my saves.. guess I have to wait ;)

Oct 18, 2021
Jeez, some people here acting like Zoey is the most evil fictional character in the entire VN world...

View attachment 1686546
If I were to judge by the latest replies in this thread, I would say Zoey's character should be the least of our worries
A lot of people can't even figure out how to import their Season 2 saves properly even though it's super intuitive and works well if you do it as intended xD

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well i didn't care for Zoe before the interlude and imo the worst looking of the LI's (if she is one).
After the interlude i still don't care about Zoe and with all the ink she looks worse.
Either way, the interlude did nothing to chance my opinion of Zoe, nor did i get attached to her in any way.

I just hope we aren't forced some bff crap, or worse some forced romance/drama...already being forced to have Maya as a ''friend'' (together with her nonstop drama, which i couldn't care less about) and want nothing to do with her.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes