vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
If you play Acting Lessons, i think that's whats going to happen, Zoe and MC will become bff again, a bunch of drama between her and ur choice, and MC will be split just because DPC want it, i was hoping that u could let Maya go, but that Sage scene kind giveaway that not going to happen.
Seems to me you get the call at the interlude during your visit at the Burke's, you can be there without being in a relation with either Sage or Maya/Josy. Whatever happens if you're in a relation with any of them we will still need to see in ep9 and up. ;)

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
It was alright. I get why it needed to be done, especially if she's going to be injected into the story as a prominent LI. My main issue with Zoey is that I can't see what she offers narratively as anything other than an obvious plot device for future drama. Heres to hoping she doesn't become the Madame of LIs.

I also feel like she looked a lot worse after those tats too. She's definitely going to be a benchwarmer LI in my save. Regardless, going back to forgetting the VN exist. See you in Oct/Nov.
you are talking only for yourself. As me who doesn't have a LI. The only one I chose as LI was Quinn, I think she won't mess with anything in my life or create any drama. because even my thing with Quinn is a fling for now. So if I decided to choose Zoey I would have no problem at all.

But I will just decide on future updates, so far I enjoyed the interlude. Quinn is still my queen, but we are still a brocolli.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah... I'm not sure I get it either. The MC just made a big choice at the end of S2 so why bring in another LI. Admittedly, if you play it right, you can choose nobody, but still, I am not sure why we care about the fate of Zoe. She is a good part of the MC's history and character development, but beyond that I would rather get back to the main story. It will be interesting to see how she impacts the rest of the game.
Yeah thats the main point, we spend 8 episodes, half the game with the current LI's.
Bella and Jill fans finally got their reward after their balls were already purple and the MC did think about what he really want's and made a major choice, except of u choose no one.
I just don't see the point of bringing Zoe back, well besides for some more drama, which probably/likely can't be avoided.

If you play Acting Lessons, i think that's whats going to happen, Zoe and MC will become bff again, a bunch of drama between her and ur choice, and MC will be split just because DPC want it, i was hoping that u could let Maya go, but that Sage scene kind giveaway that not going to happen.
I played AL, and Liam was a cool bff. And on a possitive note, i was going for Rena..so i didn't care much for the fire :whistle:

But yeah thats what i suspect too. Drama with ur choosen girl, even if u have no interest in Zoe.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
A very strange ending. Apparently, simultaneous relationships with Jade and Sage are canon. There's no point going on the Sage route if you're not fucking Jade. Pink literally forces us to quarrel with Sage even if we were good guys.
By the end of episode 8, it was already clear. Pink has canonical paths that are the most logical and side paths of the players, in which there are a lot of plot blunders. The whole choice is essentially illusory. To enjoy the game we have to play as Pink wants.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I just hope there'll be no forced drama. Like, this whole interlude is basically about Zoey going on with her life in spite of whatever MC might have felt for her. It'd be pretty asinine if we were railroaded into anything just 'cause one day she had a change of heart.

May 4, 2017
A very strange ending. Apparently, simultaneous relationships with Jade and Sage are canon. There's no point going on the Sage route if you're not fucking Jade. Pink literally pushes us beyond our desire to quarrel with Sage even if we were good guys.
That's just an assumption though, we haven't seen what season 3 will be like and DPC is great at subverting expectations.

I mean how would sage find out? They over there talking about Maya's issues and Jade goes like, well I'm sleeping with the MC.

• Haha
Reactions: BirdBarclay

phallponzu

Jul 4, 2021
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-8 Version 0.8.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 8 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 8 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 9 start" saves, there is no Episode 9 yet, just "End of Season 2" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I used to pursue Sage as my Love Interest but chose not to commit at the end of Episode 8 in order to keep pursuing every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way if I can help it. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Maya (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way if I can help it. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Josy (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. . I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. I choose to pursue Bella by the end of Episode 8 in hopes of bringing Jill back around (Not likely, I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Being a DIK Transfer Saves: These are the saves stated above that will be stored for the new binary come Season 3. If you are unsure where to find/store these saves, then to avoid confusion, it's best to load the "Episode 9 Start" Saves then save the binaries in game when prompted. Your computer will take care of the rest for you.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Path": If it turns out that getting a hand-job from Jade in Episode 3 and Punching Tybalt in Episode 5 (Mind you theses choices were made in the pursuit of Permanent DIK affinity) has negative effects on your future relationship with Sage. Then I will go back and change my choices, I hope you guys won't mind the missing bars at the end of DIK scale but this route is for Sage only. Hopefully nothing will come of these choices since I did not pursue Jade any further after the classroom hand-job. And since you fuck Sage on Tybalt's bed, I'm hoping she won't mind that you pop him in the mouth.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route. At this point in the story, it's highly unlikely that we'll be getting our solo routes. I will hold on to these saves in case they're needed for girl specific sex scenes (much like their first threesome) But for everyone that uses my saves, it's probably safe to delete both of them.

Side Note for "Chik Jill and Bella": All context included, this route is likely dead in the water. I will keep it up so everyone has a save they could use to see how the drama unfolds. But other than that, it's probably safe to delete as well. I don't see Jill coming back around, nor do I see Bella letting Jill into their relationship.
How do you add these saves to the game?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes