DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Pretty cool story. But I hope it doesn't affect the timing of the third season. And when it comes to Zoe's appearance, she will have a hard time competing with the rest of the beauties around us. In my opinion, she didn't need a chest tattoo, I like it but not overkill. Obviously bigger tits and it would be very hot then. Well done and good luck with your further work :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Is this interlude completely stand alone or do I have to play this if I want my S2 save work without problem in the next S3?

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
We aren't sure yet how this would affect your interactions moving forward but the assumption at the moment is yes especially if you lock yourself to Bella or Jill
Didnt have the option for Jill i guess depending on your choices you get different outcome at the end, i only had Bella and Sage as a choice...tho i wish there was Quinn also in the list :p she is my fav so far

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
That's just an assumption though, we haven't seen what season 3 will be like and DPC is great at subverting expectations.

I mean how would sage find out? They over there talking about Maya's issues and Jade goes like, well I'm sleeping with the MC.
The problem is that DPC has many such moments. There are canonical moments that are logically explained and there is a choice of players that looks strained. This is an illusion of choice. I wouldn't be surprised that even if we didn't make a sex video with Jade, it will turn out that Burke has this video, but with another student, for example. This is logical. DPC is easier to develop this way. He wouldn't do 10 separate branches when he could do two or three.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Do I have to download the season 1-2 option as well as the current version that is posted?

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
A very strange ending. Apparently, simultaneous relationships with Jade and Sage are canon. There's no point going on the Sage route if you're not fucking Jade. Pink literally forces us to quarrel with Sage even if we were good guys.
By the end of episode 8, it was already clear. Pink has canonical paths that are the most logical and side paths of the players, in which there are a lot of plot blunders. The whole choice is essentially illusory. To enjoy the game we have to play as Pink wants.
what are you even talking about

Cricco

May 5, 2021
No girl needs chest tattoos... only tramp stamps...

P.S. edit: the worst of it all... a chest tattoo to look hip and edgy, but with a kitsch-motivational quote inside. But I don't blame Dr. PinkCake; in fact, it's a realistic portrait of the world we're living with all its contradictions.
Small ones are great, gives you something to concentrate on in the cool down phase :LUL:

Reactions: The Japanese

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Never thought I'd say this after an update from DPC, but what a fucking waste of time that was ! Totally unnecessary, totally blown out of proportion for no reason and about as interessting as watching a glacier move during the iceage. Zoey could've told MC what happend in 3-4 msgs and not a single tear wouldve been shed.

And now one has to transfer every route through that crap, not to mention if a Season 1 or 2 choice turns out to have an bigger impact than one expects right now, you gotta play any < S3 change through that nothingness again.

Best thing out of this mess of an "update" ? Save files are transfered !

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
This was just pointless... I just don't see a reason to bring Zoey back other than to create some shitty forced drama that I just don't care about at this point. And Maya is already filling up the spot for "drama I don't care about" so now there's gonna be 2... Maybe I'm wrong idk.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Only if you didn't download and play the seasons 1 and 2 yet
I did, I played it to 3 different endings, but unfortunately that computer is kaput at the moment (CPU keeps overheating), so using my laptop atm and have to download and play the game from the start again. I had a Bella ending, the two girls ending and the posh girl ending, can't think of her name atm. Anyone with those saves would be good.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes