hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
i was wondering how DPC would sell us Zoey... but he just presented ur typical stupid teenager, who think that everybody but her have the anwers for life, gets shit on, lose a bunch of money in the most stupid way and go back home crying, hoping everyone feel sorry for her, like... ugf, now, a serious question, this game have an update every 6 months, right? so ... was this suppose to be the update? or not? cause its really short, compared to other updates, this most be like 1/20 of a normal update, short, no replay, even with diferent option nothing relevant change.

Jul 9, 2020
I enjoyed it pretty well but a bit sad we couldn't get some action as Zoey. I understand why it needed to be made and probably didn't take as much time away from S3/Ep9 as people might think. There was a bunch of work that needed to be done anyway. Looking forward to EP9.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
i was wondering how DPC would sell us Zoey... but he just presented ur typical stupid teenager, who think that everybody but her have the anwers for life, gets shit on, lose a bunch of money in the most stupid way and go back home crying, hoping everyone feel sorry for her, like... ugf, now, a serious question, this game have an update every 6 months, right? so ... was this suppose to be the update? or not? cause it really short, compared to other updates, this most be like 1/20 of a normal update, short, no replay, even with diferent option nothing relevant change.
This update took just over 2 months, and for the last week or so DPC had already started on episode 9, so expect episode 9 in less than 6 months from now.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Is this "Interlude" DLC or whatever, necessary to play. Or can you just play the next capture 9 when it is out?

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Ehhhhhhh, this was a meh update ngl, could have easily compressed the interlude into 300-ish renders and make that a part of Episode 9. I guess DPC wanted a change of pace from the regular BADIK storyline, because this update was not really worth 4.5 months of work (to me at least).
I'm kinda on the fence for the bubble choices as well. I feel like the old UI was alright, but I will probably not complain if he DPC went with the bubbles going forward. The minigame was easily the weakest in the entire game, genuinely felt that DPC ran out of ideas for minigames (it doesnt really matter to me personally tbh).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Is this "Interlude" DLC or whatever, necessary to play. Or can you just play the next capture 9 when it is out?
Considering the Import function and the fact that it lets you skip to Chapter 9, it seems like this is the 'base' that the game will update on during Season 3.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm not sure why everyone is immediately doomposting. Like 90% of the stuff we do takes place at the college, which Zoey (as a non-student) likely can't go to. It's past the March of the Rejects so she can't join until the next semester at best which is after Christmas...

Though now that I think on it why the fuck are we having finals (for gender studies) before Halloween? Are the semesters at B&R half the length of a standard semester?
Sure, but if she just plays some minor side role, than what was the point of this interlude ?
It would be absolute unnecessary and bluntly a waste of time.

i want to fuck her so bad
1646409490890.png
Isn't that the girl which get's fucked by 2 dudes on the last party ?
Cause DPC, at least so far, didn't show any girls which the MC can have with other guys...

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
i was wondering how DPC would sell us Zoey... but he just presented ur typical stupid teenager, who think that everybody but her have the anwers for life, gets shit on, lose a bunch of money in the most stupid way and go back home crying, hoping everyone feel sorry for her, like... ugf, now, a serious question, this game have an update every 6 months, right? so ... was this suppose to be the update? or not? cause it really short, compared to other updates, this most be like 1/20 of a normal update, short, no replay, even with diferent option nothing relevant change.
If it was an update, You'd see "Episode 9" or "v9.0" or something in the name. Not "Interlude". Did you see "Episode 9" or "V9.0" in the title of this post or in the game's main menu? If you don't, its because it isnt supposed to be a major update (the major update is already being worked in conjunction to this one). It's just an interlude.

Copy Pasta for some of ya'll:
Interludes are used as a short break from the main story. They usually contain information that supplements the main story.

Reactions: Meushi

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What you can do is just ask for saves at the end of each episode. That way you don't actually have to play anything, just hold on to the saves and... yeah. People do it all the time.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Cause DPC, at least so far, didn't show any girls which the MC can have with other guys...
There's a non-zero chance we'll have a devil's threesome with John Boy and Elena at some point on the Other path.

EDIT: Also Arieth? I can't recall if she is bangable yet, never go for it myself.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
i do love BaDik but this felt really underwhelming for 4 or so months of waiting? and i assume its going to be another 5-6 for the real content which is a real bummer
No clue how long it would go before the next update but the next update was being worked on alongside this one so yeah

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Being a DIK v0.8.2 - MultiMod - Fully Cocked Edition
View attachment 1673298

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. The most comprehensive v5 of SanchoMod to date. This is my personal use mod used to test and deploy new features found in all previous SanchoMod v5 shares. This package is huge and has a ton of features, including fully dynamic integrated guides, gui options, cheats, gallery all fully toggle enabled. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards, be well and enjoy the fruits of literally hundreds of hours of work.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: Thread link above pending moderator approval, please be patient. Thread is live.
SanchoMod
Shameless bump since mod is not noted in the OP. Regards.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes