KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Zoey wouldve been a cool mc for her own game in my opinion and i did like the interlude. Personally dont think he needed to create a whole playable session for it (its probably just to, in theory, make players connect with her more but of course, will never work for those who already made up their mind) but hey, it was nice. I liked how it was a felt good session minus crazy emma.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I didn't really care that much for anything while playing this Interlude episode but as soon as Sage was banging that door and we got the first sneak peek of Episode 9, I'm back on board again. I guess Zoey just doesn't do it for me? Can't wait for "Vixens" tho. The girl in the middle looks class.

Nov 12, 2020
For someone who just wrote it like a month ago, he sure got some renders done quick for teases at the end there. Also im pretty sure he has a team or some people he usually goes to to help proof read/beta test it.
I mean sure he has people to help with the proofreading and testing, but he's the only one who can fix those things if anything pops up, he's been pretty adamant about doing everything himself (whether that's because it means he doesn't need to share the money he makes or because it "guarantees" quality content is a whole different discussion).

Solorz

Apr 14, 2018
Is the interlude like the first episode of season 3 or just like a pre-episode?
If I were to judge by the latest replies in this thread, I would say Zoey's character should be the least of our worries
A lot of people can't even figure out how to import their Season 2 saves properly even though it's super intuitive and works well if you do it as intended xD
You are not far off. DPC mentioned many times that this is test for the new save system and menu. He was very right to do that, judging by screeching confusion here. So he will have less of a headache at the bigger update. Also people pirate it from here, not like they can swarm him with debugging data. Hat to you sir

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
So what does this update contain?
I only see characters I don't know in the new banner.
...unless the 3rd one is MC's new redesign :sneaky:
Its not an actual big update. Its just a playable intro to the main update that's coming months later. It's an Interlude as you can see in the title

Reactions: wiwem71072

felipetavares

Aug 28, 2018
i cant reach my saves from previous versions, that means that i will have to start all over again? season 1 and 2? so than i can play these interlude? is that right?

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
No one asked me... I know, ::shocking:: but:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didnt cry but it definitely reminded me of how i was back in college being conflicted and unsure about everything while also slowly realizing how the path i went just isnt the right one. It gets me thinking better than any of the previous episode's weird dilemmas.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
i cant reach my saves from previous versions, that means that i will have to start all over again? season 1 and 2? so than i can play these interlude? is that right?
By the end of episode 8.2 last time right, there should be a part where the game tells you to put in a save file with your chosen path. If you did that, then you should be able to import it through the button in the interlude main menu

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
The title of episode 9 of the Vixen generally seems to imply that the girls will show their worst sides of character. Although most likely it will be dedicated to the showdown between Jade and Sage, lol.
...Vixens is also associated with seduction, considering the costume looking ending then it probably stretches to Halloween. It felt more like a promise of sexy stuff than anything bad.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
The title of episode 9 of the Vixen generally seems to imply that the girls will show their worst sides of character. Although most likely it will be dedicated to the showdown between Jade and Sage, lol.
It could just be how they act in accordance to their costumes for halloween

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes