zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Dr PinkCake was scared to her give a proper gangbang. Or any relationship. If she was with other guys there would be no end to people bitching about MC being "cucked". Very boring episode. Exactly what I expected. Just an episode for us to like her.
It's weird that you need something disgusting to happen to feel like something good happened. Would it be better for you if she was only visiting to take a break from being done by a football team every day? Something tells me the answer is yes lol.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Also Arieth? I can't recall if she is bangable yet, never go for it myself.
It's easy, Arieth is bangable by everybody except MC and MC is bangable by pretty much every girl except Arieth, No NTR and still the suggestion other males have sex although there's a line....

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
No clue how long it would go before the next update but the next update was being worked on alongside this one so yeah
that is what i dont get, if this "interlude" was being worked alongside 0.9, why does some people say that we are gonna have to wait 6 months for 0.9? is like if this was a "real" update and not just an interlude, maybe am dumb, but, didnt 0.8 released in september-october of last year?

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
that is what i dont get, if this "interlude" was being worked alongside 0.9, why does some people say that we are gonna have to wait 6 months for 0.9? is like if this was a "real" update and not just an interlude, maybe am dumb, but, didnt 0.8 released in september-october of last year?
Because its the safest assumption is my guess also anything can affect work time. Life, upgraded artstyle, better animations etc etc. Also this really is just an interlude. No need for the " "

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Sure, but if she just plays some minor side role, than what was the point of this interlude ?
It would be absolute unnecessary and bluntly a waste of time.

Isn't that the girl which get's fucked by 2 dudes on the last party ?
Cause DPC, at least so far, didn't show any girls which the MC can have with other guys...
False statement he did show a girl that could have been anyone get fucked. Haha coulda been josy ;) it was to dark to tell.
Note: It wasn't Josy but im still saying it was to dark to tell means the girl in that bed coulda been anyone camilla rhiona Sarah etc hell maybe even Lily.

Reactions: луна

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Being a DIK [vInterlude Season 3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.47 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 680 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 646 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Yay! You are back on mega!

Nov 12, 2020
Because its the safest assumption is my guess also anything can affect work time. Life, upgraded artstyle, better animations etc etc. Also this really is just an interlude. No need for the " "
Not to mention if I read the status updates correctly, he started on ep9 about a month ago in terms of writing the story.
If you keep in mind that he also needed to work on the interlude at the same time (finishing it off, bug fixing, proofreading, etc.), you can expect him to not have done a whole lot of work for ep 9 as of yet.
And taken into account how long he needed for the previous versions, it's safe to assume it's gonna be late August/early September at best before the new update comes out.
I'd be genuinely surprised if he managed to get it done before that.

Reactions: sava75

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I'm more wondering why MC is freaking out in my interlude that didn't fuck Jade etc did that skip ahead after MC freaks out knowing about Burk? Hell actually i don't even think my MC knows about burk so it's like WTF was the ending of season 8 MC has no reason to freak out lol.

Linoprowler

Sep 23, 2017
that was a good update. even though it had alot of text and only 1 sex scene( maybe there are more if you choose something else, but I only had 1 with MC) anyways, now we play the waiting game for 9.0. I guess cya next winter?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I did, I played it to 3 different endings, but unfortunately that computer is kaput at the moment (CPU keeps overheating), so using my laptop atm and have to download and play the game from the start again. I had a Bella ending, the two girls ending and the posh girl ending, can't think of her name atm. Anyone with those saves would be good.
Yeah, you need a save in the save transfer at the end of season 2 to import to new .exe and play the interlude

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Not to mention if I read the status updates correctly, he started on ep9 about a month ago in terms of writing the story.
If you keep in mind that he also needed to work on the interlude at the same time (finishing it off, bug fixing, proofreading, etc.), you can expect him to not have done a whole lot of work for ep 9 as of yet.
And taken into account how long he needed for the previous versions, it's safe to assume it's gonna be late August/early September at best before the new update comes out.
I'd be genuinely surprised if he managed to get it done before that.
For someone who just wrote it like a month ago, he sure got some renders done quick for teases at the end there. Also im pretty sure he has a team or some people he usually goes to to help proof read/beta test it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
False statement he did show a girl that could have been anyone get fucked. Haha coulda been josy ;) it was to dark to tell.
Note: It wasn't Josy but im still saying it was to dark to tell means the girl in that bed coulda been anyone camilla rhiona Sarah etc hell maybe even Lily.
Which scene do u mean ?

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
I'm more wondering why MC is freaking out in my interlude that didn't fuck Jade etc did that skip ahead after MC freaks out knowing about Burk? Hell actually i don't even think my MC knows about burk so it's like WTF was the ending of season 8 MC has no reason to freak out lol.
No matter what you likely have beef with Tybalt... If he shows up then things could go very badly.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
I think it's just a red herring. Dont think too much about it

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes