Infynite

Oct 29, 2019
The guide has been updated to Interlude – Riding the Waves

My walkthrough focuses on the player’s choices and features many links and references to better understand their longterm consequences in the story.

I wrote this guide first because Being a DIK is fun and because the official is sometimes confusing while omitting some useful data. Whether you want to maximize your success with the love interests, or you are playing the game for the first time, you will find the answers to your questions. Thanks for adding a Like if you value it. Enjoy the game and good reading to you!

Read it and download it from and Google Drive

Choices & Outcomes | Rewards & Pack Quests | Art & Wallpapers | Vault codes | Renovation of ΔIK house | Timeline​
thanks for the quick update on the walkthrough (y)
I wonder if the choices from the interlude will influence Zoey's personality going forward (similarly to the MC's DIK vs. CHICK personality spectrum).

btw, has anyone figured out if the four new 2d art renders are attainable yet or not? I assumed that I didn't unlock them because of the choices I made, but maybe they'll have to be bought from Jacob like most other 2d renders?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
You can override Chrome telling you a file is unsafe by clicking advanced.

Today has me convinced this place is just populated with people about as tech savvy as my late grandmother.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
OK, for those of us who are less tech savvy than our grandmothers, HOW do you import a save to this update? I gather it's not a process of simply copying/pasting one of your prior saves? Also, will a save from a modded version work?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Im also relieved shazba 's prediction turn out miss.

But fear not my maggot bro AchedCroissant im still on Zoey's train. Did u played yet? Also how much did u like it, any thoughts? U're the canon on this bandwagon :D
I was afraid I won't lie to you because I was afraid that DPC would make her a villain, for example that she was the cause of Cathy's photo that she worked with Vinny but no

Whenever I have a bad feeling the opposite happens and the truth is that I loved this interlude

DPC was very inspire in Life is Strange and that's why I liked it since it's one of my favorite games even in Max's notebook and her drawings

I loved Zoey since she is the copy of Chloe Prices and she is one of my favorite characters since I played Life is Stragne in 2013

I am very happy with the result I will play this interlude so many times until I get tired

And I feel like we're going to create Zoey's personality to be a Chick girl or a DIK girl.

I loved it and laughed when she moaned my name :ROFLMAO: :KEK: :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Today is a bad day to be a hater

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
I dont remember now, But if i dont, i just have to replay the last version and make what you said? And Will work in interlude?
It should be. Make sure your save is from v8.2 btw. I dont think it would work with 8.1 or 8.0. Play through the last update all the way till it asks you to prompt a save then done. You then open the interlude and click import and the file should be there

Reactions: felipetavares

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Alright, as a standalone, the Interlude was pretty good. I didn't care much for Zoey before this and I'm still pretty ambivalent about her but her story was pretty good. Going off on a wild adventure, finding out the grass only looked greener on the other side and coming back home a wiser person. It builds character and the Interlude did exactly that to her character. It gave Zoey a strong presence so she won't get instantly swept away by the rest of the cast with their three years worth of character development.

Now in regards to the Interlude itself, holy fucking shit what was up with that Emma character. My god she's an actual schizo RIP Bret. That one line about your red hair was funny enough and I'll miss you. I feel like that entire misunderstanding plotline could've used a bit more work. Like didn't Bret say he drunk texted her and stuff? What happened to that.

Same with Zoey 'leaving' Tremolo. I originally assumed she skipped town without a word and I feel like they should've kept it that way. Now it feels like Tremolo sort of jumped the shark even though admittedly, it still kinda makes sense with them slowly going out of touch. Idk I would've liked their separation to be a bit more cut and dry. There was scope for it, her being distraught about her grandma and all.
(How many years has it been since she left anyway)

Waiting for the next update is gonna be a chore and a half. I'm already pre-cooming to this chick fml

View attachment 1686718
I think our character is supposed to be the kind of dumb kid that jumps the gun alot. I mean after all, he did go emotionally wild just because he found out that Maya and Josy were a thing before him even though he himself has gone around flirting with other girls or even slept with some.

Plus it seems like even Zoey wasnt exactly sure what their relationship previously were.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
As someone who was a full supporter of yours in the recent past i still cant understand why my support for you was blocked without reason or explination.. i didnt violate any terms nd my only guilt was to ask if anyone knew what packages were used to make the Lilly character.. i was hurt and annoyed by this lack of respect for those supporting you for a long time as well as very annoyed that you did so AFTER taking my premium money for the month..

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Is it just me, or we practiculary building Zoey character , ourself.? We actually playing her like a female MC, with all this answers what we get to pic for her ?
Yes.

"ZOMG INSERT CHARARRARR FUCK THIS BIUTCH SHE IS BIUTCH MOOMOOMOOLAALAAA RUIN MY GF FOREVER ABLOOABLOO"

I haven't seen this much whinging over real people; much less someone featured in literal a handful of screens about your past that essentially Bella requires pathing to even fully access the story of.

DrPC's solution of "you do it yourself" is pretty handy. Hard to complain about her being a relationship wrecking bitch when you're going to be the one that makes her that way.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
As someone who was a full supporter of yours in the recent past i still cant understand why my support for you was blocked without reason or explination.. i didnt violate any terms nd my only guilt was to ask if anyone knew what packages were used to make the Lilly character.. i was hurt and annoyed by this lack of respect for those supporting you for a long time as well as very annoyed that you did so AFTER taking my premium money for the month..
I dont think he replies here kid or atleast he hasnt done it in years. try messaging him through patreon or discord

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
OK, for those of us who are less tech savvy than our grandmothers, HOW do you import a save to this update? I gather it's not a process of simply copying/pasting one of your prior saves? Also, will a save from a modded version work?
No copying/pasting necessary. Click import. You will see a game of the 'completed' saves in your savegame folder for the game. Obviously to be eligible saves, you had to have basically completed chpt 8. It's possible that modded saves aren't eligible.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
I wonder if the choices from the interlude will influence Zoey's personality going forward (similarly to the MC's DIK vs. CHICK personality spectrum).

btw, has anyone figured out if the four new 2d art renders are attainable yet or not? I assumed that I didn't unlock them because of the choices I made, but maybe they'll have to be bought from Jacob like most other 2d renders?
Dr PinkCake loves variables and scores but not all of them are used in the development. This incertitude is burdensome as it prevents players from anticipating the consequences of their actions. Thus, there are variables whose effects are unexpectedly applied five episodes after being initiated.

The new arts are present in the game files but not purchasable (hopefully in episode 9).

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes