Apr 7, 2021
Okay, I found all four interlude 2D art renders, if anyone wants to know their locations, here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Icecream5o

Aug 17, 2018
Ok im kinda new to this, cant find if my question is already answered somewhere so i really would appreciate any help. What do i do with this update? I played through the last 8 episodes and have made a last save as the game told me to. So di i download this interlude now and put it in the main game folder and just load my last save and it continues? Or how this this "Update-Thing" usually work?
At the end of 2 season, you should have something like "transfer option". Load last save at end of game in old game version and do it
unironically does anyone have already imported save?
Someone posted it already

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Poor Zoey, coming back home broke and all alone, while MC is having the time of his life (apart from the Jade&Sage situation). HE still cares for her when he asks Neil if she's ok though.

caominhquan

Feb 14, 2019
Does anyone else get this error: "Not a directory ... BeingADikSeason2Transfer136699" when saving after ep8 ? I'm using mac m1. Please help

noonehere

Oct 23, 2017
If this is just to build up your own personality for Zoey, and then put it against or.. for your MC then I'm so stoked, lol. Masterpiece

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mitymity

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Ok im kinda new to this, cant find if my question is already answered somewhere so i really would appreciate any help. What do i do with this update? I played through the last 8 episodes and have made a last save as the game told me to. So di i download this interlude now and put it in the main game folder and just load my last save and it continues? Or how this this "Update-Thing" usually work?
Don't put in the main game folder of season 2. Just extract and run. When the main menu open, click in "import" and load your save from season 2. The interlude will start.

Reactions: DABOMB00

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Just finished the interlude. It was pretty dope and I really liked Zoey. Look like MC fucked up big time tho lol

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
erm why it is only 3 gb and not 15gb ? what iam missing here ?
You're missing season 1&2, this is the start of season 3 and will be updated later so not that big yet ;)

how can i play(use transfer file) episode 3 without downloading last version?
Last version is the start of season 3 so you need that to play eitherway, you can however import endgame saves from season 1/2 version but there's some difficulties for some people but try the saves in extra on page one and see if it works for you.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes