sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Interlude shows me a young Zoey who is completely confused by her grandmother's death and makes a wrong decision because of it
Actually Interlude shows 2 versions of the same wrong choice... both end how they did... You cannot expect from someone to become a fucking mentalist and read your mind how you stand on some subjects... If you do... well the answer(s) are depicted here... ( and the little alternative version where there seems to be a happy ending... well think twice ! ;) :LOL: )
-Was the Zoey message to the MC from the EP3 Zoey review really from Zoey?
Zoey wanted Ems (Emma) to delete Zoey's photos, which she didn't do. Quite the opposite. Ems put the photos on Rooster and slandered Zoey. Zoey only found out later that Emma didn't delete the photos.Through a cackling response from Anthony in EP5, we know that those pictures can be saved. Only Anthony was too stupid to do that. But if someone saved the pictures, who was it and it could be that this person knew about the relationship between Zoey and the MC.
- Were Zoey and the MC set up?
My suspects are Emma and Josy. I don't know now if Emma is the mother of Josy. DPC did not give us that answer. But Emma looks like an older Josy. Emma was the only one who saw the picture of the MC in San Diego. She was so mad at Zoey because she thought Zoey was fucking her ex-boyfriend Bret that Emma wanted to fuck Zoey's ex-boyfriend. So the MC. But how was she going to do that? Josy took a nice picture of herself and the MC and Zoey drew the MC well. Did Emma want Zoey's ex-boyfriend to be fucked by Josy? Too bad Josy fell in love with the MC. But with the beautiful beach photos of Zoey, you can already send the message that Zoey and the MC will be estranged. But that's just a guess.
:FacePalm:
Here we go... 6 months clock starts now who can cook up some crazy theory about this ! :KEK:
- I hate cliffhangers. What did the Mc do that he locked himself in the bathroom and Sage seems mad at him? And why? I'm curious to see what theory others and I will write about this. Gotta get through the next 6 months somehow.
Yeah... me neither... nothing to theorize about... :rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Not to mention I'm happy if I'm not going up in a nuclear blast for starters... not 6 months ahead :sick:
But honestly it does not really make too much sense ( given that you play the game however you see fit ) the only sane solution for this could be already mentioned by shazba before... she needs to take a shit too ! :ROFLMAO:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I love how DPC's artwork really makes the skin on the women in BaD very real looking, and different women have different skin. Not just in terms of color, but some women have blemishes, bits of cellulite, etc. Zoey's skin to me looks really dry, like she needs lotion. Like some serious skincare lotion. Not sure if that's just me or if DPC is perhaps setting up an option later on to apply moisturizer as part of a lewd scene.
Zoey flaky butt skin.png

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Just finished the interlude. It was pretty dope and I really liked Zoey. Look like MC fucked up big time tho lol
The MC didn't screw anything up. It was Zoey's mistake. She left. Zoey takes a cue from Emma and Bret, like they did when Emma went to Vegas. That's exactly how Zoey handled it. First she had contact with the MC every day, then not for a day, then not for two days.

Yes, the MC didn't write Zoey for two weeks. Maybe during that time he started his summer job and fell in love with Josy.

If Zoey hadn't left, maybe the MC wouldn't have fallen for Josy. :unsure:

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Yeah... me neither... nothing to theorize about... :rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Not to mention I'm happy if I'm not going up in a nuclear blast for starters... not 6 months ahead :sick:
But honestly it does not really make too much sense ( given that you play the game however you see fit ) the only sane solution for this could be already mentioned by shazba before... she needs to take a shit too ! :ROFLMAO:
Or it's somethings that he said during the meeting like the prostitution ring or Burke fuck youngs girls. But we can all agree that the true reason is that she want to take a shit.

• Haha
Reactions: dolfe67

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
But what does the yellow bracelet mean that first JJosy wears at the EP8 dorm party and later Maya wears it?:unsure:

I am open for suggestions
It could be one of the many benefit action bracelets or they just share their jewelry and such. ;)

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
The MC didn't screw anything up. It was Zoey's mistake. She left. Zoey takes a cue from Emma and Bret, like they did when Emma went to Vegas. That's exactly how Zoey handled it. First she had contact with the MC every day, then not for a day, then not for two days.

Yes, the MC didn't write Zoey for two weeks. Maybe during that time he started his summer job and fell in love with Josy.

If Zoey hadn't left, maybe the MC wouldn't have fallen for Josy. :unsure:
I was talking about the last scene of the interlude with MC in bathroom

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
damn now he adds all this story it makes me want to do a playthrough for zoey too... im going to end up having 6 fucking playthroughs because i like too many

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh, please, she wants to golden shower you .. she just remembered you hav ta try it with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no better time than the present time to strengthen your bond.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes