NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Oh i hope so man, first thing after i'm done with the Burke meeting fiasco :ROFLMAO:

Wonder why the ending is the same on all paths, the only difference is MC has his eyes open or is holding his head in certain scenarios, probably when fucking Jde hahah. Maybe she just needs to pee on the neutral/chick paths.
I think that no matter what the path is this meeting is fixing to be awkward for Tremolo, because in every timeline he had conflict with Tybalt and either seduced Jade or had to turn down her sexual overtures after a high degree of inappropriate flirting. I'd be hiding in the bathroom too. It is just a matter of degree to which he is fucked.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
I think that no matter what the path is this meeting is fixing to be awkward for Tremolo, because in every timeline he had conflict with Tybalt and either seduced Jade or had to turn down her sexual overtures after a high degree of inappropriate flirting. I'd be hiding in the bathroom too. It is just a matter of degree to which he is fucked.
Hmm, don't really remember but on the Chick path, i don't think Jade is interested in you? It shouldn't be as bad as dumping Jade for Sage and punching Tybalt, that one's going to be a dumpster fire. Also don't remember if MC knows about prof. Burke and what his deal is.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Hmm, don't really remember but on the Chick path, i don't think Jade is interested in you? It shouldn't be as bad as dumping Jade for Sage and punching Tybalt, that one's going to be a dumpster fire. Also don't remember if MC knows about prof. Burke and what his deal is.
Jade is both route,
She's basically forced upon you.
No matter what, she ends up either pissed off at MC or F*ck buddy's

deafleppard

Oct 31, 2021
Is the new chapter going to be centered as a female protagonist play style or am i just lost? Played it for a few minutes and im confused

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah no matter what route you are on one of the DIK/Chick affinity decisions is either to accept Jade's inappropriate sexual contact or turn it down. It happens in the classroom in full view of a dozen people and if you accept it you will even be talking to Jaime's girlfriend while you are busting a nut under the table. If you shoot her down at this point she is cold and contemptuous to you for the rest of the game.

98Oak

Jan 6, 2018
There's nothing like opening up BaD for a new update and that music hitting with the latest renders showing... man, it's like coming back in to spend time with old friends for a great time. Such a good feeling.

I thought this update was well done and I'm glad he did it. I've already given up on this being updated in 3-4 month intervals, so I'm here for whatever DPC wants to do. And I actually dug most of the new characters, didn't expect to like Bret but I did.

As for Zoey herself, I don't know if I'm going to pick her as my first choice (or 2nd or 3rd, mind you) but this did a great job of telling her story of who she is and their relationship. I think having her on/around campus will bring a really fun and unique new personality, and hopefully one where we can transition to just friends without too much drama.

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I'm curious. It seems like things are being set up so the MC has to choose between Zoey, and their main squeeze. Is anyone here going to pick Zoey on their main playthrough?

For me, there's not really any doubt that I'll be sticking with Maya and Josy. Unless they invite her into the polycule, but I doubt that very much.

Reactions: Termax

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Dang, I bought Seasons 1 and 2 on Steam and I was thinking the drama was just getting too much and I wouldn't buy Season 3 when it's available. Now we get a double dose of drama and yet another skanky-looking love interest. I was gonna say that I wouldn't buy season 3, but that would be a lie because... Isabella!

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Is the new chapter going to be centered as a female protagonist play style or am i just lost? Played it for a few minutes and im confused
It's focussed on Zoey only,
Find out yourself exactly why....

End of season 2 you may have noticed she returned hugging MC's dad...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah she could've handled it better, but she was in a bad spot in life. Still, if you can forgive Maya & Josy, you can probably also forgive her or at least be friends. Interesting that if you skip the interlude, the only decision you have to make is with Emma, like that defines if Zoey is Chick or DIK or something.
This is interesting because most of the dialogue choices by Zoey are merely a binary choice between being tactful or tactless. Either way, she tends to speak her mind and make generally the same point. Whereas the choice that you refer to is more a decision to be either understanding or furious. I am unsure if any of these decisions will impact Zoey as a character or her relationship with Tremolo. That would be just too much game code. I think that Zoey will be much like the other characters, shaped by her own fixed values and how Tremolo treats her. I don't expect that we will be able to make decisions for her ever again. But it would be cool if our decisions in the interlude gave her a hidden status and affinity like the MC. I have to admit that.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes