AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
People who already played the episode, answer me please?
If no one responds then I'll ask again

Does this episode have scenes with Jill, Bella and etc?

And we control the MC again at the end of the Episode?

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Damn, i feel frustrated, i was really into the girls from the previous versions, specially Sage, Jill and Bella.
Frustrated why?
This is just an interlude for season 3...
to know what she's been up to, to perhaps understand her point of view.

She's going to be part of season 3 so, previous version isn't right to say.
because they all still will be part of season 3, still to come out.

Let me just state it like this....
Interlude is not an update to proceed the story from where you left of in season 2...
you gonna have to wait a while longer.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
People who already played the episode, answer me please?
If no one responds then I'll ask again

Does this episode have scenes with Jill, Bella and etc?

And we control the MC again at the end of the Episode?
No and no... only 1 choice for MC somewhere.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Dang, I bought Seasons 1 and 2 on Steam and I was thinking the drama was just getting too much and I wouldn't buy Season 3 when it's available. Now we get a double dose of drama and yet another skanky-looking love interest. I was gonna say that I wouldn't buy season 3, but that would be a lie because... Isabella!
Zoey is a national treasure. Her journal is probably one of the more adorable things in the game from her weird sex test that embarrassed Tremolo to her mom's coffee stain that proved she was reading all about her daughter's sex life over a morning cup of Joe. Sure the interlude is a tremendous digression, but not all who wander are lost.

deafleppard

Oct 31, 2021
Frustrated why?
This is just an interlude for season 3...
to know what she's been up to, to perhaps understand her point of view.

She's going to be part of season 3 so, previous version isn't right to say.
because they all still will be part of season 3, still to come out.
Well, you are completely right. Maybe i missunderstood, thinking this was how the chapter 3 was gonna be. English is not my first language so it wasnt really clear to me. Anyways, thank you for the response!

Reactions: KeShane

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
if i loaded up the save from EP 8 and played this interlude, am i risking the main save of EP 8 if i save the game now after playing the interlude? hope it makes sense what i'm asking..

Blob

May 7, 2017
I haven't played the Chick route in a while, did it get any worthwhile content or is it still just the route that is strictly worse than the DIK route?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
if i loaded up the save from EP 8 and played this interlude, am i risking the main save of EP 8 if i save the game now after playing the interlude? hope it makes sense what i'm asking..
No. Save your game. The next update is going to pick up from here.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I haven't played the Chick route in a while, did it get any worthwhile content or is it still just the route that is strictly worse than the DIK route?
It isn't bad. Just different. You swap content with the "slutty" girls for some with the "nice" girls and many you can get either way. Some on the board say that with Chick you get quality and with DIK you get quantity, but I will let you decide that for yourself. IMO it is worth playing Chick and I probably enjoyed it more than my first DIK playthrough.

Reactions: winterdama

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
my opinions of the update aside, the text display is not very readable. I guess it fits the zoe personality or whatever but please don't do it going forward, thanks.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think the relationship between Zoey and the MC will interact.

Zoey's options seem to me like in EP1 with Josy. I felt like I configured Josy's character as a player. Zoey's first option in Interlude is also interesting. Either the MC is a wimp or he goes full throttle with the bike.

But here's a question for everyone. Does anyone know the name of the girl staring at the MC in midterms?
If she doesn't have a name yet, maybe her name could be Lisa.

Zoey: "You sure? I know Lisa’s been eyeing you."
Yeah, it was probably Lisa. Women pick up on these things while they tend to fly over a guy's head leaving him oblivious. I wouldn't be surprised if Zoey knew every girl in school with the hots for the MC. Probably had a plan to destroy them too. I say it would be nice if the choices made in the prologue changed the narrative, but as I already stated I am skeptical that it will. It would turn the story structure from branching paths into a kind of double helix. I would be very impressed if the dev pulled it off.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes