Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Ok that was pretty short, BUT:
1) It had more content than most of the 4-6month update circles of other games.
2) It was pretty well written for a short story..
3) Had some nice animations(that take plenty of time to make)..
On the other hand, what's with the orange peel skin? was that supposed to be an artistic filter or what?
In animations it looked scaly-hairy-sparkly...

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
i was pleasantly surprised when I saw the update here on f95......i didn't realize that the dev had been working on Zoey's backstory since i'm not currently supporting him on patreon...... The work is great as usual.....but the colors on some renders change weirdly...... I was also a bit disappointed after playing it since it means I'll have to wait more time for progression of the main story.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020

"3) Had some nice animations(that take plenty of time to make)..
On the other hand, what's with the orange peel skin? was that supposed to be an artistic filter or what?
In animations it looked scaly-hairy-sparkly..."

Jersey shore, Gym tan Twilight....

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
It's just Sage being Sage it's not that she's a princess who speaks in a refined way she is a "Dude"
Regardless of choice she is 100% pissed off at the end of the interlude on her route.The good doctor is on his drama boner yet again for no other reason other then the stir shit up.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
So you need a save for season 3? and what exactly is this update? like a complete update? or one half if it?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
3) Had some nice animations(that take plenty of time to make)..
In animations it looked scaly-hairy-sparkly...
One big problem (as I see it) is he devoted time and effort to some bitch who shouldn't even be in the story anymore. If he was absolutely insistent on re-introducing the MC's ex, he could have had her show up for one scene where he's like : "So, how have you been? I see you went full retard and got your tits tattooed.' And she could be like : "Yeah, woo, Cali for life, fucked some guys but ran out of money, hey I hear you got some recently." Roll credits.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I dont think he replies here kid or atleast he hasnt done it in years. try messaging him through patreon or discord
I would but he blocked/reported my pateron account in regards to his page.. i'm still fine for the others i support but his has been blocked to me.. hense why i have to get it from here now instead of through patreon.. he also ignores Twitter feed..

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes