UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Regardless of choice she is 100% pissed off at the end of the interlude on her route.The good doctor is on his drama boner yet again for no other reason other then the stir shit up.
still trying to figure out why the hell is sage acting like this at the end of interlude
Seeing as at the end of S2 MC, Sage and...someone or other (I can't remember to be honest) were heading to Jade's place to do...something for fucking Maya (I think?) and since MC is an emotional bitch half the time he probably freaked out and locked himself in the bathroom for a little panic attack when he saw Tybalt in the kitchen with his mommy. Sage undoubtedly didn't appreciate him running off and leaving her out there with them.

• Haha
Reactions: ShikkokunoSharnoth

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a guest of hers and she knows him. ditching her all of a sudden will have her relatives
send her get you. Bringing someone to dinner and that someone suddenly dissapearing.
That is frustrating to say the least.
still trying to figure out why the hell is sage acting like this at the end of interlude
So you need a save for season 3? and what exactly is this update? like a complete update? or one half if it?
You need the save you made after you chose your babe in the end of last update.
You will find out now why your 1st lover ditched you for the bach and assholes.

lisp

Dec 10, 2017
Hey not sure if there is an older post but anyone got a end game save for season 2 i can have please.? currently using a mod 2 save edit so i don't think whatever run you did matters.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Scroll a bit back... has been answered many times.
Dude... it's title is Interlude... now I understand that noodles are lazy beings and not knowing something BUT pretending to be interested in that something ( google huh ? :KEK: ) does not deserve attention... in case of technical issues there is still the good old fashioned DICTIONARY for what an Interlude is... but if we are being full honest I have my doubts that quality persons like this would grasp what they read under it's definition... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

You have to make them work for their meal otherwise this whole generation is doomed...

Reactions: sava75

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Seeing as at the end of S2 MC, Sage and...someone or other (I can't remember to be honest) were heading to Jade's place to do...something for fucking Maya (I think?) and since MC is an emotional bitch half the time he probably freaked out and locked himself in the bathroom for a little panic attack when he saw Tybalt in the kitchen with his mommy. Sage undoubtedly didn't appreciate him running off and leaving her out there with them.
MC saw the family portrait and freaked out. There is some kind of time jump taking place because we see him freak out then we see whats happening with the other characters and Zoey showing up at his dad's place at the end. Interlude ending with his dad calling him while he is in the bathroom for some reason, figuring out how much he is fucked dealing with Burke. Sage said she is adopted but didn't tell him by who.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
One big problem (as I see it) is he devoted time and effort to some bitch who shouldn't even be in the story anymore. If he was absolutely insistent on re-introducing the MC's ex, he could have had her show up for one scene where he's like : "So, how have you been? I see you went full retard and got your tits tattooed.' And she could be like : "Yeah, woo, Cali for life, fucked some guys but ran out of money, hey I hear you got some recently." Roll credits.
Zoey fucked no one, but so what if she did? Sage did have sex with Chad at some point. Let that soak in while you cringe. Two of your love interests fuck each other whether you like it or not. Bella fucks her imaginary husband during her psychotic breaks. Half of the HOTS you can fuck work a glory hole in the dorm. The other half have steady boyfriends, that they admittedly cheat on. Don't get me started on fucking Quinn. So if all you want is goddamn Jill by all means. Enjoy the blessed virgin! A woman having a healthy sex life when she is single and unattached is hardly the worst thing in the world.

Cricco

May 5, 2021
One big problem (as I see it) is he devoted time and effort to some bitch who shouldn't even be in the story anymore. If he was absolutely insistent on re-introducing the MC's ex, he could have had her show up for one scene where he's like : "So, how have you been? I see you went full retard and got your tits tattooed.' And she could be like : "Yeah, woo, Cali for life, fucked some guys but ran out of money, hey I hear you got some recently." Roll credits.
I'm rolling, dude. Hopefully MC isn't made to suddenly care about this girl just cause she suddenly remembered about him. I've been that sucker, and i've sworn off being that sucker :HideThePain:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Just finished it. Overall, thought it was solid development to provide a detailed backstory for Zoey to help the narrative re-introduce her into MC's life.
A criticism I'd give though is the choice system during the Interlude - I didn't like making dialogue decisions for Zoey.

sprajciorr

Sep 25, 2021
MC is a guest of hers and she knows him. ditching her all of a sudden will have her relatives
send her get you. Bringing someone to dinner and that someone suddenly dissapearing.
That is frustrating to say the least.
yeah this might be sensible explanation, can't wait to see the real reason tho

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Can't you make the games of chapters diferently with the option of importing saves ? something la Mass Effect series? this game already has about 20 Gb, by the end of the 5th chapter we're going to download a 100Gg game....
DPC warned for this, ever since season 1 ended. he mentionned that it is wise to update by patch only.
As the size is growing, many upload platform are very slow if you do free download.

now... unless you did that, you have to be lucky if someone got each individual patch saved.

Or compressed is indeed an option as mentionned above.

Reactions: vogelbeest

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
Pictures not being loaded and apparently also the saves, it's a browser problem so if you get that certificate nonsense either overrule it or use a different browser....
Let me tell you that it is for certain not a browser problem ;). Also as a rule of thumb, don't mess up your security for the lack of a simple SSL Certificate being replaced in time ;)

Reactions: vogelbeest

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is always pissed . .that is how MC gets into her pants ..
cause her no good flaky so called boy friend just ghosts her to her face
and just cannot relate to her pains and interests.
Damn Sage is pissed LMFAOOO
She is so outstanding that some guys just stand outta her way.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes