sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does anyone know if the 2D Art 40-43 rewards can be unlocked ? :p I ran through all the paths but those 4 remain locked and whatever combination I make there are no purchasable new arts at Jacob... though the rewards screen says it is in InterLube :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: AirNest

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
My Interlude résumé.:rolleyes::unsure:

I don't know whether to like Interlude or not. On one hand, Interlude shows me a young Zoey who is completely confused by her grandmother's death and makes a wrong decision because of it. DPC shows us Zoey herself coming to the realization that going to San Diego was a mistake. But as life goes, sometimes you need a different perspective to realize what you had, but you run the risk of losing what you had forever. This is a missed opportunity for life. I think Zoey will be more aware of this in the future.

Unfortunately, "Interlude" answered fewer questions than I had hoped and raised more questions than I want to ask. Where to start.

With the answers:
- We now know why Zoey left.

- Both Zoey and MC didn't figure out what they had in each other until after they broke up. With MC, the realization actually came at the train station. With Zoey, it took much longer because she was probably overwhelmed by grief over her grandmother's death.

- Zoey didn't have a boyfriend in San Diego. (Surprise.)

- DPC made a mistake. In EP7, the MC tells Josy that his phone number is the same. But Zoey has it too. So why would Neil give Zoey the MC's new phone number? (Oops, caught. Hahahaha)

- Zoey (20) is older than the MC (19). She probably made up a grade in high school. Zoey has matured in San Diego and has nierdered her slightly rebellious behavior.

- The main reason for Zoey's return is not necessarily the MC.

Questions:
-Was the Zoey message to the MC from the EP3 Zoey review really from Zoey?
Zoey wanted Ems (Emma) to delete Zoey's photos, which she didn't do. Quite the opposite. Ems put the photos on Rooster and slandered Zoey. Zoey only found out later that Emma didn't delete the photos.Through a cackling response from Anthony in EP5, we know that those pictures can be saved. Only Anthony was too stupid to do that. But if someone saved the pictures, who was it and it could be that this person knew about the relationship between Zoey and the MC.

- Were Zoey and the MC set up?
My suspects are Emma and Josy. I don't know now if Emma is the mother of Josy. DPC did not give us that answer. But Emma looks like an older Josy. Emma was the only one who saw the picture of the MC in San Diego. She was so mad at Zoey because she thought Zoey was fucking her ex-boyfriend Bret that Emma wanted to fuck Zoey's ex-boyfriend. So the MC. But how was she going to do that? Josy took a nice picture of herself and the MC and Zoey drew the MC well. Did Emma want Zoey's ex-boyfriend to be fucked by Josy? Too bad Josy fell in love with the MC. But with the beautiful beach photos of Zoey, you can already send the message that Zoey and the MC will be estranged. But that's just a guess.

- I hate cliffhangers. What did the Mc do that he locked himself in the bathroom and Sage seems mad at him? And why? I'm curious to see what theory others and I will write about this. Gotta get through the next 6 months somehow.

Last edited:

Infynite

Oct 29, 2019
The new arts are present in the game files but not purchasable (hopefully in episode 9).
not sure if you've seen it, but turns out you can actually unlock the 2d art renders; there are four magazines that can be clicked on:

Okay, I found all four interlude 2D art renders, if anyone wants to know their locations, here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

danny slayer

Nov 17, 2016
My thoughts on the update kind of echo what others have said — it’s well written, the renders are good, Zoey is very hot (pre-tatts), but… I just don’t care about her or any of the other characters in this update.

It was a nice change of pace and I get why the decision was made, it just seemed to me it could’ve been made a lot shorter and just preface the next actual update.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
My thoughts on the update kind of echo what others have said — it’s well written, the renders are good, Zoey is very hot (pre-tatts), but… I just don’t care about her or any of the other characters in this update.

It was a nice change of pace and I get why the decision was made, it just seemed to me it could’ve been made a lot shorter and just preface the next actual update.
It worked on me. I had zero interest in her before this episode but it changed my mind. Will be fun to see how she'll reconnect with MC. She's a cutie even though I'm not much into tattoo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you forget the strenuous lengthy discussions MC had with her in the caffeteria all those
episodes back? He can be a shoulder to cry on, he practices that from episode one,
being the shoulder josy cried on after Maya. He can be the shield boy any babe can hide behind
and loose track of her problems.

I just ran a total platonic run where the mc avoids relationships with everyone. So he turns down M&J, turns down Jill & Bella, Turns down Sage, and avoids Jade's flirtations. Then imported that into the Interlude and Sage is still banging on the door. Maybe she just really needs to take a shit... :unsure:

Reactions: Dumber0

Icecream5o

Aug 17, 2018
Better than the games that take over a year for an update only to be 300 renders, 15min gameplay, no sex scenes, with an announcement that the game will restart as a "rework"
Okay but other game authors earn maybe a tiny percentage of what DrPinkCake lol He should try harder

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
I havent updated this game in a while, do you just overwrite the previous files or do you transfer the saves?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes