Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
So for folks having trouble with how to play - once you install the Interlude (it's a separate install, so extract it to a different folder than your base BAD install is located in), launch the Interlude version of the game and in the upper left corner there is an "Import" button - click on that and it should auto detect which saves from your Season 2 game are importable and you can select which one to import. From there you will be able to load the save from the Load screen and start the Interlude. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Meushi

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
No copying/pasting necessary. Click import. You will see a game of the 'completed' saves in your savegame folder for the game. Obviously to be eligible saves, you had to have basically completed chpt 8. It's possible that modded saves aren't eligible.
I suspect saves from a modded game won’t transfer or import…….nothing appears in the save game folder. Thanks for your reply though.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
For some reason I can't neither see pictures or post them here. It's so sad, I have a couple jokes i wanna make and I can't. Oh, the desesperation!
It's an F95 problem. Something about their domain certificate having expired. Don't know when it will be fixed, or even if they're working on it, but a lot of folks are having the same problem. Pisses me off. Can't evaluate a new game without looking at the preview renders! (n)

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
First thing, there is no conclusion to be drawn from the end of the episode (Sage knocking on the door). It's the classic end-of-episode clifhanger. In fact, it will be a trivial thing.

On the interlude itself. We learn a little more about the Zoey / MC relationship. We also understand how things went between her and the MC after her departure.

Zoey is coming back and going to stay, and become a full LI (if we want to).

Reactions: vogelbeest

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [Interlude Season 3] + Scrappy's Multi Mod

Download Apk: ,

Download Apk+Obb: ,

Note:

For Importing Season 2 Saves :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
As far as I can see the Zoey story is the same but more complex story of Lily from HIMYM (her departure to San Francisco).

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
It's an F95 problem. Something about their domain certificate having expired. Don't know when it will be fixed, or even if they're working on it, but a lot of folks are having the same problem. Pisses me off. Can't evaluate a new game without looking at the preview renders! (n)
Have same issue on pc and mobile. Only thing left is to wait...

CosmoKram3r

Mar 4, 2022
Thanks for the reply.

You can pursue any number of girls per playthrough up to a certain point, but there are mutually exclusive scenes so most people play through the game multiple times while focusing on a certain number of girls. In terms of pursuing girls there are 5 main love interests and a number of side ones that are mostly there for fun.
Sorry I'm still a bit lost here. So lets say I wanted to bang Maya. How do I know that I've picked all the right options/answers to pursue her and end up with her? and the same with the other girls? at what point do I know that I can't try with others anymore and to just go for a certain amount and who? Isn't it a bit tedious to have to replay the game over and over seeing as you already know the dialogue and stuff?

Reactions: leibtard

joch1812

Jun 17, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [Interlude Season 3] + Scrappy's Multi Mod

Download Apk: Mega, Google

Download Apk+Obb: Mega, Google

Note:

For Importing Season 2 Saves :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
You mean make folder name "BeingADIKSeason2Transfer"?

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
Ok im kinda new to this, cant find if my question is already answered somewhere so i really would appreciate any help. What do i do with this update? I played through the last 8 episodes and have made a last save as the game told me to. So di i download this interlude now and put it in the main game folder and just load my last save and it continues? Or how this this "Update-Thing" usually work?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes