seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
It was alright. I get why it needed to be done, especially if she's going to be injected into the story as a prominent LI. My main issue with Zoey is that I can't see what she offers narratively as anything other than an obvious plot device for future drama. Heres to hoping she doesn't become the Madame of LIs.

I also feel like she looked a lot worse after those tats too. She's definitely going to be a benchwarmer LI in my save. Regardless, going back to forgetting the VN exist. See you in Oct/Nov.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Well i didn't care for Zoe before the interlude and imo the worst looking of the LI's (if she is one).
After the interlude i still don't care about Zoe and with all the ink she looks worse.
Either way, the interlude did nothing to chance my opinion of Zoe, nor did i get attached to her in any way.

I just hope we aren't forced some bbf crap, or worse some forced romance/drama...already being forced to have Maya as a ''friend'' (together with her nonstop drama, which i couldn't care less about) and want nothing to do with her.
Yeah... I'm not sure I get it either. The MC just made a big choice at the end of S2 so why bring in another LI. Admittedly, if you play it right, you can choose nobody, but still, I am not sure why we care about the fate of Zoe. She is a good part of the MC's history and character development, but beyond that I would rather get back to the main story. It will be interesting to see how she impacts the rest of the game.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Is there a way to unlock 2D art? I played through once and didn't see a way.
Depending on your path(s) you can buy several 2d arts from Jacob but you can only buy a limited number. So you need several playthroughs to be able to unlock every available piece of art (and you only have access to buying art available for the paths you're on in that playthrough)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Ok so how do I unlock all reward? What is the condition? I win every drawing mini game for S rank, what else is there ?

Reactions: Redd23

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We already had our heart broken by Josy the 1st episode, then we learned Zoe had dumped Mc too.
After countless episodes of becoming the grim reaper to all of Jade problems, now this?
Yeah... I'm not sure I get it either. The MC just made a big choice at the end of S2 so why bring in another LI. Admittedly, if you play it right, you can choose nobody, but still, I am not sure why we care about the fate of Zoe. She is a good part of the MC's history and character development, but beyond that I would rather get back to the main story. It will be interesting to see how she impacts the rest of the game.
What an absolute waste of time. Was this released in lieu of an actual update? Because all it did was make me less interested in boring, generic, outdated stereotype chick with blue hair.
Battle of the run away brides - Josy vs. Zoe - who wins your heart?

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
Depending on your path(s) you can buy several 2d arts from Jacob but you can only buy a limited number. So you need several playthroughs to be able to unlock every available piece of art (and you only have access to buying art available for the paths you're on in that playthrough)
No I mean the ones added in this update. There are 4 locked that are labeled interlude, and there's no Jacob here to buy from. That's why I'm asking.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Waow Episode 9 name is Vixens. Halloween is gonna be epic. Hostess Sage is smokin' hot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not on her path and she did the same thing. If I am single, a free man and I don't know whose Jade is mother, I won't care about what sage thinks. She will understand later when she cools off.

Reactions: vogelbeest

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Well i didn't care for Zoe before the interlude and imo the worst looking of the LI's (if she is one).
After the interlude i still don't care about Zoe and with all the ink she looks worse.
Either way, the interlude did nothing to chance my opinion of Zoe, nor did i get attached to her in any way.

I just hope we aren't forced some bbf crap, or worse some forced romance/drama...already being forced to have Maya as a ''friend'' (together with her nonstop drama, which i couldn't care less about) and want nothing to do with her.
If you play Acting Lessons, i think that's whats going to happen, Zoe and MC will become bff again, a bunch of drama between her and ur choice, and MC will be split just because DPC want it, i was hoping that u could let Maya go, but that Sage scene kind giveaway that not going to happen.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
No I mean the ones added in this update. There are 4 locked that are labeled interlude, and there's no Jacob here to buy from. That's why I'm asking.
The interlude is an integral part of season 3 so my guess is it will still go through Jacob. We just need to wait for ep.9 to be able to purchase them. Originally DPC said this interlude was part of ep.9

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes