NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Sage seems like the only girl that are not in love with MC, even when u pick her, looks like shes dont know what to do, i think her path will lead too a breakup before even start.
Hope so, cause in my game i don't even have the options for jill or bella even tho i followed the jill path from basically the beginning.

Voez1999

Jan 17, 2022
Sage seems like the only girl that are not in love with MC, even when u pick her, looks like shes dont know what to do, i think her path will lead too a breakup before even start.
Wrong take. She's in love with the Mc she simply has trouble expressing because the guy very different from those she encountered and dated before. She's dealing with something new from her perspective and she's still learning how to act to a guy like him as a Lover.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, Interlude wasn't bad. Lil boring and it managed not to change my mind to want to get close her again if she pops up in the plotline again. But thats how many people are, some learn to late what there real feelings are.

Reactions: ename144

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
i really wasnt hyped for the interlude after the announcement in ep8 mostly because i dont like zoey, but not the character per se cause there wasnt shown enough to make her likable before. i agree the char is not so bad and also looks not bad but i for myself hat tatoos especially such big ones she got and the mere thought that a nice looking girl mad herself willingly so ugly (in my eyes everyone his own fetishes..) just destroid the char for me but ok to play the next episode you have to skip through it.
the minigames sorry dont know why and what for only to interupt the game and eat up time.
the change to the speech bubbles... seen it in other games and wasnt thrilled because i mostly skippted throug it i think i didnt get everything, but my theory is that the dev will make her a li in the next season and so some neccesery infos were sprinkled within.

mostly i thing was that the mc had the wrong impression that she found a boyfriend if i am not mistaken the photo on the flashback with bella was the one that disgust... overly inkled women posted and he saw it the comments and just combined everything (that she cut contact before did not help this misunderstanding)

so i think that will be clarified when they meet in the next episode so also the mc get to know about it and the interlude was for the player to get rid of the ntr vibes that earlyer flashback of her gave off and give a understanding why she dumped him even before a real releationship could evolve (they were basicly on the same level like the sage route when you choose her in ep8 theire friendship was just longer and deeper so the sentece "i fear to destroy our friendship with the next step" was a lot more real.

but also if it will be true that she will become a li i wonder WHY SO LATE in the game i just dont get it i think it will likely just be like a lot people postet "just to bring drama" and that is really one thing the game has enough at the moment...

damn wrote more than i wanted :cautious: but i just dont get it why now why her and so on... i think just time will tell...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Wrong take. She's in love with the Mc she simply has trouble expressing because the guy very different from those she encountered and dated before. She's dealing with something new from her perspective and she's still learning how to act to a guy like him as a Lover.
Think this is wrong too... the only one who seems to be ( currently ) IN LOVE with the MC is Jose :KEK: Possible that DPC wants to have a take at Zoey as well... but that ain't love... just a missed opportunity :confused:

All the rest is getting there but none of the others reached that stage yet... how it will end fuck knows :LOL: I expressed my concerns already that no matter which route you take this story won't have a " happy end " :eek::censored:

Reactions: shazba

Garen

May 6, 2017
Nah, Sage is either in denial or doesn't want to redefine her friendship with Tremolo because she's afraid about the fragility of romantic relationships. I think it's the latter but yeah, either way, she's already head over heels for him.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Will this slut interfere with the new formely relationship with Jill? If yes, she should just return to the shithole she was being in the past year or so.

• Angry
Reactions: mlpoknbhuyg

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
A very strange ending. Apparently, simultaneous relationships with Jade and Sage are canon. There's no point going on the Sage route if you're not fucking Jade. Pink literally forces us to quarrel with Sage even if we were good guys.
By the end of episode 8, it was already clear. Pink has canonical paths that are the most logical and side paths of the players, in which there are a lot of plot blunders. The whole choice is essentially illusory. To enjoy the game we have to play as Pink wants.
Perhaps the reason for the angry saga at the end of the interlude could be the following.

Who are the LI's at the Burkes. Sage, Josy, and Maya. Sage talked to Josy at EP7's HOT party. But she didn't say she was fucking the MC too. Now if the MC was dating Sage and Josy/Maya, maybe there could be payback?
what if sage just needs to take a dump and she can't hold it anymore?

ok, had to get that one out of me

but a thought had occured to me:
what if sage was the one pregnant (that pregnancy test we still don't know who it belongs to) and she wants you to open the door so she can throw up?

oh yeah, also this:
Interlude Vault Code 2575

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Couldn't agree more:
1646450502958.png
You junior Snowflakes out there, don't end up a entitlement-seeking drop out. Hug trees, save whales or whatever the fuck you flakes do after a proper secondary education and making something of yourself. Anyway, back to the Crown & Cokes and modding. <steps off soapbox after retiring before 50>

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
what if sage was the one pregnant (that pregnancy test we still don't know who it belongs to) and she wants you to open the door so she can throw up?
But by whom? That pregnancy test occurs in the ending whatever the MC did with Sage or anyone else. But you, as the player, have the option of not having sex with Sage, or if you do, of not cumming inside her. If not by you, then by whom? Chad? Not a chance; the implication is that he hasn't had sex with her in a while, if at all. And she certainly hasn't fooled around with anyone else. I would also say that having Sage pregnant by anyone other than the MC would involve needless complications to the coding.

Oh by the way, there is no variable saved when the player makes the choice to cum inside or outside of any of the LIs. In other words, DrPinkCake doesn't know what you did in those circumstances.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
A tip of the hat to DrPinkCake - the interlude was extremely well-written. A new slew of characters were introduced and in short order given depth.

The relationship between the MC and Zoey was neatly paralleled and Zoey, herself is now a complex character that one can empathize with. This will make her return into the MC's life much more dramatically interesting instead of having Zoey come back on the stage as a mere story device.

Bravo! Bravo!

Last edited:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
what if sage just needs to take a dump and she can't hold it anymore?

ok, had to get that one out of me

oh yeah, also this:
Interlude Vault Code 2575
Its isnt gonna be any of the LI who is pregnant.

For me its one of the HOTs:
Ashley, Elena, Heather or Arieth.

If Arieth is pregnant, is gonna be difficult to know who the father of the baby is , she fucked almost all the DIKs and the guys in B&R.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes