mbrett5062

Dec 11, 2017
Can anyone please explain the download and installation process? Seems a little convoluted to me, or could just be too many Gin's :) Game, plus interlude or? I see latest download and season 1/2, where and what is the interlude. Which season, or is it separate? So many questions, sorry!!!

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Can anyone please explain the download and installation process? Seems a little convoluted to me, or could just be too many Gin's :) Game, plus interlude or? I see latest download and season 1/2, where and what is the interlude. Which season, or is it separate? So many questions, sorry!!!
Download the Interlude installer - torrent some pages back by a poster named Thrway.
Install the interlude in a different location than your base BaD install.
Launch the beingadik.exe file in the Interlude install location and this will launch the game.
Click on the "Import" button in the upper left corner and it should auto-detect any Season 1/2 saves you already have so that you can import them.
After the import, go into the Load screen to load the game up and you're ready to go.

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
I actually found this one interesting, and waiting to see how the MC and Zoey gonna interact in the future.

Reactions: VOYEUR

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But to discard this Interlude... There's not a single aspect of the game that 100% of all players like:
  • Some want M&J to be side lined because they "cucked" the mc,
  • Some hate that Josy and Maya are "forced" on the mc,
  • Some wish DnG to have never existed (because it took away from development of the rest of the game),
  • Some don't like Jill and would have preferred that dating her was never forced on the mc,
  • Some don't want Zoey to come back (because it complicates things),
  • Some don't want the Interlude (same reason as DnG),
  • and so on...
The biggest issue is that most of these folks don't pay for this game but spin it like the biggest injustice of the world came down on them :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Just because there are some aspects that they don't share with development... boy oh boi :FacePalm::whistle:

mbrett5062

Dec 11, 2017
Download the Interlude installer - torrent some pages back by a poster named Thrway.
Install the interlude in a different location than your base BaD install.
Launch the beingadik.exe file in the Interlude install location and this will launch the game.
Click on the "Import" button in the upper left corner and it should auto-detect any Season 1/2 saves you already have so that you can import them.
After the import, go into the Load screen to load the game up and you're ready to go.
Thanks so much. Nice to receive help when asked for.

Reactions: Razrback16

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, let's not worry about what I actually said and just 'quote' a few words of my post to try and make yourself feel relevant.
Yeah... like the worlds biggest problem right now is to find the OP... and NEEDS assistance :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
This is not a detour. It's a backstory for a character that's likely to become prominent. Just like some other characters have had backstories, this one just happens to be a bit longer and a little more interactive.
the problem for many being that this character seems to exist solely to stir up shit after DPC forces the MC to commit. Zoey is markedly different from pretty much every other character in this game that we have been introduced to thus far. she started as basically a prop in MC's backstory and has been reintroduced to the story as a deliberate foil

It took about 2-3 months off the development schedule, starting around Christmas time.

DPC could have taken a 2-3 month holiday after pretty much hammering BaDIK out since late 2018, but instead of recharging by taking a massive break (like every other lame-ass developer in this field who suddenly suffers some form of mental health issue and needs to take a year off), he tried something a little new, but still relevant to the rest of the story.

It definitely didn't need to be as long as it was. At least it didn't need to be for the sake of getting across what was conveyed (i.e. Zoey still hasn't fucked anyone other than the mc, and she's now back in the story), but maybe DPC needed to do this for his own sake.

But to discard this Interlude... There's not a single aspect of the game that 100% of all players like:
  • Some want M&J to be side lined because they "cucked" the mc,
  • Some hate that Josy and Maya are "forced" on the mc,
  • Some wish DnG to have never existed (because it took away from development of the rest of the game),
  • Some don't like Jill and would have preferred that dating her was never forced on the mc,
  • Some don't want Zoey to come back (because it complicates things),
  • Some don't want the Interlude (same reason as DnG),
  • and so on...
If all those random dislikes were catered for, the game would be something else instead of what we have. And what we have is a monumental effort from a single developer whose product is an extremely entertaining, very, very professional product.

All I want DPC to do, is keep up the good work.
say what you will about the other stuff above that people didnt like, but they at least included the MC (the player) and the girls from the banner. at least DnG is interwoven into the game itself (and for others that really didnt like it, it at least provided lewd scenes). Interlude is none of those things.

DPC can take a break if he wants, he works harder than most in this specific industry (not that its a very high bar, tbh). but i think the actual majority would rather have him lightly working on the main BaDIK story in his time off rather then outright delay it making the interlude. and while i know plenty will disagree with this, DPC makes a SHIT TON of money and he could write a script and hire other people to do something like this while he is on vacation or working on the main story. there are plenty of talented people who im sure could emulate his work to his satisfaction. just because he chooses to carry the whole project on his back doesnt mean its logical or even the best choice for the people who pay him (or even himself as a creator). choosing to burden oneself unnecessarily isnt praiseworthy, IMO.

and im not one of those tin foil hat people who thinks he is stalling to milk the patreon donations, but considering how he makes his money (and how much he makes) the longer it takes to finish the BaDIK the bigger his pockets get. and this is coming from somebody who used to pay him a considerable amount because i appreciated his effort and the overall product.

and i too want DPC to keep making quality smut stories, but this just seemed like it was ultimately 2 min short film that was turned into a feature length movie for reasons only DPC is privy to

A little maggot

Nov 14, 2020
Nope :p
Check the permissions... but to tell you the truth since this is archived it should work for you just the same as it does for me ;)
Strange.. the permissions are the same as beingADIK 0.8.. the 0.8.0 opens and works normally, just the interlude I click "run" and it does nothing, I tried to wait a while but it just doesn't run. I'll keep trying here anyway. Thank you anyway ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes