Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You got actual drug wars raging on on campus and beatng quinn over the head with the business end of organised crime. You would think a mere stalker would not be pose that big a threat.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There was no mandatory render of someone watching from the outside of Riona's window while she's sleeping yet though.
Either way I can only hope you're right, but with the very little Riona content we got so far I'm not optimistic.
very likely that the stalker issue, the surveillance, is actually part of Quinn's story more than Riona's.

if anyone follows Riona it's because of what she does for Quinn, not her.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There was no mandatory render of someone watching from the outside of Riona's window while she's sleeping yet though.
Either way I can only hope you're right, but with the very little Riona content we got so far I'm not optimistic.
If the stalking has nothing to do with sex or lust, then such a scene would be needless. As some have suggested prior to v0.8, it could be drug-related. Someone keeping tabs on Quinn's business.

We'll have to see if there is another stalker other than the one the MC caught.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
here I found the reference to my doubts

DPC has deliberately changed this scene, shortening the gap between Zoey and MC, but now the interlude seems to pull them apart again as in the first version

I repeat, to make everything fit, a relativistic time must be kept

View attachment 1692663 View attachment 1692664
I believe DPC changed that line to avoid the Patreon bullet. MC was under 18 when started making fun with Zoey and this is a big no-no. Interlude definitely show a big gap but obviously less than a year.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I believe DPC changed that line to avoid the Patreon bullet. MC was under 18 when started making fun with Zoey and this is a big no-no. Interlude definitely show a big gap but obviously less than a year.
why do you say it's less than a year?

Zoey leaves in the summer, at the limit in early September, and returns in October of the following year, it is definitely more than one year

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
but there is the problem of MC's age when he was dating Zoey, it seemed that that retcon was meant to solve this problem, it seems to me a quite absurd problem, but obviously showing underage people having sex for Patreon could be a problem. now the retcon of the retcon has been made...
There is underage and underage. While in legal texts sex between 17yo and 18yo is not allowed, no one will enforce it. I don't see a problem there, even though patreon (or payment processors) can be touchy

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Zoey will have left at the end of the summer, having then 2-3 months to learn to surf, Mc after a little less than a year would have finished high school and if he wanted he could have reached her
Zoey was still attending school before she left (the reason she could not go with her mother) and it seems she dropped out of school, maybe she just failed that year but still finished it, but it would make sense if she left at the start of summer holiday and possibly even before if she dropped out before the school year ended.
Either way it's an awful long time not communicating (atleast a decent part of that time) but still expecting something from the other since she left....

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK + scrappy's Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
None of my saves work on this mod keeps getting error

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
why do you say it's less than a year?

Zoey leaves in the summer, at the limit in early September, and returns in October of the following year, it is definitely more than one year
MC have his 19 birthday in game. It must be less than a year or the flashback of Mc having fun with Zoey would be an underage scene and that's a big no-no with patreon. So he forced the narrative to fit.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
MC have his 19 birthday in game. It must be less than a year or the flashback of Mc having fun with Zoey would be an underage scene and that's a big no-no with patreon. So he forced the narrative to fit.
I know, but the interlude shuffles the cards again

the exact same problem is with Maya and Josy's camp flashback, but there we can assume it's early summer (or even late spring) before college, it's a little forced, but it's acceptable

Reactions: vogelbeest

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
DPC has deliberately changed this scene, shortening the gap between Zoey and MC, but now the interlude seems to pull them apart again as in the first version
So when MC told this to Bella it was already over a year since Zoey left. And then Zoey calls MC shortly after midterm...
Might be up to 15-18 months since they've last seen eachother when they meet in person again....
Either that is right or the timeline that was set here by some member ( i dunno who it was :p ) is wrong ! Dealers choice ;):LOL:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
since it is possible to skip the interlude I would say no
Zoey will have a fixed character, or at least there is a "canon character" for those who skip the flashback
Yeah, but if you choose to skip, the game still ask you to pick what she did, aka, calmed the girl down, or took her phone. I assume that is her Chick/Dik status may be. You know since your MC already have a permanent affinity, and diferent girls avilable based on diferent affinity. I guess for a Dik MC, there is a Dik Zoey option, if she took the phone.
and she is more for a neutral or chick , if she calmed down the bitch instead.
So, anyway, you have to choose one of the option,s even if you skip

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, but if you choose to skip, the game still ask you to pick what she did, aka, calmed the girl down, or took her phone. I assume that is her Chick/Dik status may be. You know since your MC already have a permanent affinity, and diferent girls avilable based on diferent affinity. I guess for a Dik MC, there is a Dik Zoey option, if she took the phone.
and she is more for a neutral or chick , if she calmed down the bitch instead.
So, anyway, you have to choose one of the option,s even if you skip
possible, even if that choice has its immediate effect, Emma is or is not Zoey's friend from that moment on, the variable that takes that into account might simply serve for that

we'll see, of course I'd be in doubt if it's really convenient to choose a Zoey Chick... at least not in every run...

Reactions: ChipLecsap

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Really hope you can kindly tell Zoe to fuck off. I'm afraid she's going to be forced upon you in way that you can't make a choice, and it fucks up everything you've been building on.

Like when we find out Maya and Josy were dating, and you don't have a choice on weather or not the MC gets mad.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Really hope you can kindly tell Zoe to fuck off. I'm afraid she's going to be forced upon you in way that you can't make a choice, and it fucks up everything you've been building on.

Like when we find out Maya and Josy were dating, and you don't have a choice on weather or not the MC gets mad.
it was enough for me to see Mc's reaction to his father's phone call about Zoey's return to have the certainty that he's already having second thoughts

I believe that a pause for reflection will be inevitable, maybe Mc will ask for it, maybe the chosen LI will grant it to him, but it will be there.

Zoey will not compromise anything, but it will be necessary to push her away, maybe even more than once

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes