K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Damn....Some renders/scenes are really dark in Chapter 7 even with brightness at max it's sometimes hard to see.
Camilla looked more like an Ebony girl than a Latina.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hey! is there anyone still have being a dik 0.82 for android? please share it.
Ok... Santa is here... If it does not work blame the one who created it ! :KEK: And if you want the InterLUBE I suggest to download it now before the account gets suspended... :rolleyes:

0.8.1 + Scrappy mod

pixeldrain.com/u/g534cZWh

Interlude

mega.nz/file/n8oXDQRb#cedb_j6pkOhvnSEbSrQfgEDi9skirHJIVATfie05NOA

Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Last edited:

pentolgodhok

May 24, 2020
Ok... Santa is here... If it does not work blame the one who created it ! :KEK: And if you want the InterLUBE I suggest to download it now before the account gets suspended... :rolleyes:

0.8.2 + Scrappy mod

pixeldrain.com/u/g534cZWh

Interlude

mega.nz/file/n8oXDQRb#cedb_j6pkOhvnSEbSrQfgEDi9skirHJIVATfie05NOA

Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.
Thanks Master

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
Im fullfilling all this three conditions:
1646938111964.png
So if im not able to trigger the scene means Jill does not have any desire for me anymore? Also i may have misused the console..

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
Did you help her with the piano performance?
I did. The only things which i can remember may holding her back are:
- I decided to help Sage when she got ill instead of going with Jill (maybe thats the actual date the walkthrough prescribe?)
- I was a DIK and hit Tybalt in the nuts nearly as often as i would have desired for in the match before (as often as possible)

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
- I decided to help Sage when she got ill instead of going with Jill
- I was a DIK and hit Tybalt in the nuts nearly as often as i would have desired for in the match before
You lost 2 point with Jill going to help Sage, the picnic is too important for Jill so you lose her.

Reactions: ScyTheFox

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
You lost 2 point with Jill going to help Sage, the picnic is too important for Jill so you lose her.
Im using console RP*name* = x to manage the points, either this acutally doesnt work as intended or these points are some others.
Also the walkthrough described they "both would count on me" under conditions i was fullfilling at that time.
Anyway that situation is not a big deal for me im replaying the game for some paths anyway, just wanted to know the facts, so thanks for that ;)

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
Im using console RP*name* = x to manage the points, either this acutally doesnt work as intended or these points are some others.
Also the walkthrough described they "both would could on me" under conditions i was fullfilling at that time.
Anyway that situation is not a big deal for me im replaying the game for some paths anyway, just wanted to know the facts.
If i remember correctly the official guide, choose between Sage and Jill you earn two point with the girl you go out with and lose 2 to the other...hitting Tybalt i don't know if it counts. But i'm sure you lose 2 point to help Sage, if you focus on Jill you can't help Sage.

Beside, if you fuck Sage or Josy, when Tybalt has the presentation and you did your dick photo Jill became jealous of Sage, and you lose another point (i believe). So you can't flirt with Sage in the Jill path..

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
English is the trickster of languages. Say the same thing in 40 different ways, or say 40 different things with the same words. lol
Probably goes for most languages, but the more acquainted you are with a language the more difficult it gets to stay with a single straightforwarded meaning of what's being said... There's a reason jokes often don't translate very well to other languages ;) (and why google translate can sound like you're reading a 5 years old kid's story)
I'm italian and English is way too easy, my pronunciation is bad sometimes but....if you think English is hard you should try to learn Italian. Or Chinese.
Italian is super easy if you speak another romance language, chinnese on the other hand...

I did. The only things which I can remember may holding her back are:
- I decided to help Sage when she got ill instead of going with Jill (maybe thats the actual date the walkthrough prescribe?)
- I was a DIK and hit Tybalt in the nuts nearly as often as i would have desired for in the match before (as often as possible)
Jill cares very much about that picnic.

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
If i remember correctly the official guide, choose between Sage and Jill you earn two point with the girl you go out with and lose 2 to the other...hitting Tybalt i don't know if it counts. But i'm sure you lose 2 point to help Sage, if you focus on Jill you can't help Sage.

Beside, if you fuck Sage or Josy, when Tybalt has the presentation and you did your dick photo Jill became jealous of Sage, and you lose another point (i believe). So you can't flirt with Sage in the Jill path..
Well i dont really like the official walkthrough, its helpful ofc! But it was a little bit confusing time by time, so im heading with the unofficial one, which is just perfect. And as i said im using console so RP and affinity shouldnt be a problem in any case. (underlined above): Im actually not that far in the game by now. Im right at the point Jills' scene was refused.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Also the walkthrough described they "both would count on me" under conditions i was fullfilling at that time.
Anyway that situation is not a big deal for me im replaying the game for some paths anyway, just wanted to know the facts, so thanks for that ;)
Points don't figure into Jill's decision as to whether your MC is boyfriend material. Only the right decisions factor in here.

Jill is extremely idealistic when it comes to romance. If you choose to go to the picnic with Jill, things happen which trigger her romantic impulses. If you go and tend to Sage, those 'things' never happen and Jill doesn't get the feeling that the MC is the one for her. Thus the rejection.

So you need to go on her picnic and fight for her (visit her at night), and of course, not be a DIK.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
There is only 2 variables that really valuable for Jill - chose to go with her instead of helping Sage and CHICK affinity.
Ofc "fighting for her" needed too.
I don't think RP is very important with her but those variables described above is.

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
Points don't figure into Jill's decision as to whether your MC is boyfriend material. Only the right decisions factor in here.

Jill is extremely idealistic when it comes to romance. If you choose to go to the picnic with Jill, things happen which trigger her romantic impulses. If you go and tend to Sage, those 'things' never happen and Jill doesn't get the feeling that the MC is the one for her. Thus the rejection.

So you need to go on her picnic and fight for her (visit her at night), and of course, not be a DIK.
Thanks thats what i actually needed to know! :)

Reactions: Walter Victor

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
There is only 2 variables that really valuable for Jill - chose to go with her instead of Sage and CHICK affinity.
Ofc "fighting for her" needed too.
I don't think RP is very important with her but those variables described above is.
Also you got the point i needed to know, thanks for that! :) Good sound btw.

AssMan14

Feb 10, 2022
For Jill, this picnic is the most "important" memory, and she doesn't care that Sage is sick, and that she came suddenly. She doesn't care that MC can play at the concert and help her with everything else. She doesn't care about anything. If you didn't make a picnic!. Otherwise, she'll keep telling you to fuck off. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes